Worst Song You Ever Heard

ROC

Anything by Avril Lavigne is automatically shit. I still want to slap the holy crap out of her for fucking up "Fuel" on the MTV Icons Metallica special.

Haven't heard SoaD's Chop Suey or Avril's (thank God!), but I'm assuming its not a cover of the old 70's song by the same name?

My personal crap list:

St. Anger by Metallica

Anything by Avril Lavigne or Slipknot (other than `Wait And Bleed' (I think that's the name of the song, but I'm not sure)

Anything by Britney Spears other than Stronger and Toxic

Warm It Up (aka `That Milkshake song') by Kelis

Underneath Your Clothes by Shakira (I have the cd, and that's the one track I never listen to on it)

Rubber Band Man by whoever the hell that no-talent rapper is who does it.

Boot Scootin' Boogie by Brooks & Dunn. I like most of B & D's songs, but that one SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A dance song that had a duck squeaking all throughout.

When i read this i started laughing like fuck cos i know what song your talking about and they play it all the time at disco's i go to and i agree its the worst song ever. Its a fucking duck, no lyrics or anything just a duck!

Anyways I hate these songs-

Emma Bunton- Her new song about brothers and cousins, it sucks.

DJ Casper- Cha Cha Slide

And nearly every dance song ever made, actually all of them.

Guest 12characters

Las Ketchup - The Ketchup Song

Hanson - Mmm Bop

Eamon - Fuck it

Scribe - Dreaming

Weird Al Yankovic - Smells Like Nirvana

and that song that says "Watch out, We are, Rhythm BANDITS! WOOOO! B-b-b-b-b BANDITS! Rhythhhhhhm" over and over.

Edited by 12characters

Just listened to Avril's version of Chop Suey and I have to say that is easily the worst cover I have ever heard. Also, I can't stop laughing because of this. It's hilarious. People, download this song the next time and play it the next time one of your friends decides to take a stand for Avril. That song should change their mind.

• 1 month later...

You know, forget Avril's cover of Chop Suey, you know whose cover is really the worst? Dolly Parton's cover of Collective Soul's "Shine". She turned a great song into crappy country fodder.

Weird Al Yankovic - Smells Like Nirvana

*Hiss.*

As for my least favorite song of all time...

MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD AND DAMN RIGHT IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS DAMN RIGHT IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS I COULD TEACH YA BUT I'D HAVE TO CHARGE. *Repeated to TOO FUCKING LONG.*

You know, forget Avril's cover of Chop Suey, you know whose cover is really the worst? Dolly Parton's cover of Collective Soul's "Shine". She turned a great song into crappy country fodder.

:angry: I wish you hadn't reminded me of that goddamn crap cover, which I blocked out of my mind a long time ago. Dolly is someone who should BE covered, not DO covers. :angry:

One of my cousins is a huge Collective Soul fan. I've never asked him if he's heard her version of "Shine" or not. I'm afraid it would drive him nuts, if he didn't already know about it.

I'd love for Lita Ford to come out of retirement and do a metal version of "9 to 5". :thumbsup:

any Nirvana song

YOU DIE NOW! :angry::shifty:

I just heard that Avril song and I really wish I was deaf at the moment.

Add anything by the Offspring post Americana. IT'S OVER DAMNIT!

All of the Above.

Any cover version of any song good song is usually crap, the only people who can/could do it were/is Willie Nelson and Johnny Cash from my point of view. And any dance version of any song.

...Jesus Christ.

She was fucking making up words because she couldn't go fast enough in the beginning.

You guys think her cover on Chop Suey was bad? Were you listening to a recorded version of a live one? Because I'm listening to her singing the fucking thing LIVE.

Mother of God this thing sucks. Saying it's bad isn't bad enough...

Edited by Norris Scott

Just listened to Avril's version of Chop Suey and I have to say that is easily the worst cover I have ever heard. Also, I can't stop laughing because of this. It's hilarious. People, download this song the next time and play it the next time one of your friends decides to take a stand for Avril. That song should change their mind.

After listening to it last night I'm inclined to agree. I heard some manner or live version where, after two lines of Avril kind of comprehending what the lyrics are, some woman in the audience goes "What...?" The timing is absolutely perfect and hysterical.