Worst Song You Ever Heard

ROC

Avril should be beaten by David Ortiz with a bat in the head for covering that song. As for more shitty shit, anything by Limp Bizkit, anything by Avril, anything by Ja Rule's bitch ass!

Na. Ortiz would probably be running away from that song too.

And three months ago, I forgot about it. Eamon and Frankie. First time I heard Eamon's song, it was funny. Then again, my RA at college was singing it. Then it was just garbage. Frankie's response is trash right down there with Annie Lennox and Jefferson Starship.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I'm not that guy (that I'm aware of anyway :shifty:) but I like his taste.

I don't know, I just can't STAND to hear her sing that song. I like it when Dolly Parton does it (the one who ORIGINALLY did it) but I can't stand Houston's version. My parents used to torture me with it when they wanted to drive me crazy.

Guest John Kerry's Evil Twin

Weird Al Yankovic - Smells Like Nirvana
You have just made my shitlist.

Anyway,

That song J-Lo did with LL Cool J

Kelis-Milkshake

Britney Spears-Toxic

Anything by the Spice Girls

Anything by Neil Diamond

Anything by the Bee Gees

Anything by an ex-Beatle other than Paul McCartney after their breakup

Got another one here: Whitney Houston singing "I Will Always Love You". I'm like, "JUST HOLD ONE FREAKIN' NOTE FOR MORE THAN ONE BEAT YOU PIECE OF CRAP" every single time I hear the song.

And

I

E I

E I

Will

Al

Ways

Love

Va

You

Oo

Oo

Oo

Oo

And

I

E I

E

I

E

I

E

I

E

I

E

I

E

I

Will

Al

Way

Sa

Lo

Vah

You

Oo

Oo

Oo

Oo

Oo

That song is a fluff piece of shit that is about as aurally satisfying as the explosion of a hand grenade in your mouth. Every time I hear that song in a movie I seriously consider severing my ears with a rusty butter knife. The song is awful, and Whitney Houston is just a walking, drunken joke who was only ever famous because she was black.

If you want to get behind a black woman in music, get behind Tina Turner. Vagina rock at it's finest, and she isn't married to an abusive crack head.... anymore, anyway.

Avril's live cover of Chop Suey is saved at the 12 second mark, as with perfect comedic timing, and clear as a bell, a women in the audience goes 'what?'

I'd have to go with any of this new shit 'garage' band shit, anything that The Darkness do, and that GOD DAMN FUCKING MILKSHAKE SONG!

And if you hate Slipknot, then you don't know shit. They fucking rock.

Avril's live cover of Chop Suey is saved at the 12 second mark, as with perfect comedic timing, and clear as a bell, a women in the audience goes 'what?'

I'd have to go with any of this new shit 'garage' band shit, anything that The Darkness do, and that GOD DAMN FUCKING MILKSHAKE SONG!

And if you hate Slipknot, then you don't know shit. They fucking rock.

Yeah if you drink blood and worship the devil :P

I dunno I just never took to them. I like all sorts of music, but it seems all they do is scream into a microphone, which you don't need any talent to do.

Avril says hi to you all :)

anything by Weird Al Yankovic. Anyone can make a stupid song making fun of other peoples stuff, its really not that hard, but on top of that....HE'S NOT FUNNY AT ALL.

anything by Weird Al Yankovic. Anyone can make a stupid song making fun of other peoples stuff, its really not that hard, but on top of that....HE'S NOT FUNNY AT ALL.

That's it, somebody get my mallet of death, it's hunting time.

Urge to kill.....rising.......Rising........RISING!

"Walking On Sunshine" by Katrina & The Waves

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cindy Lauper (sp?)

"Tipsy" by J-Kwon

"Right Thurr" by Chingy

Two of the most irritating songs you will EVER here in your life and two that are utter shit.

Edit: Slipknot rule by the way :)

Edited by KRC

No doubt, Futurama is the shit. It's just the song is so overplayed and cheesy.

I swear every five minutes on Much More Music i here "I'm walkin' on sunshine.

I hate MMM <_<