Last time you cried during a Moive/T.V. show?

Krazy_K

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only ones I can remember are losing to penalties against Portugal. I think I started because a lot of other people were teary eyed. Gutted would of been a better word.

Homeward Bound films used to always get me

The last episode of Only Fools and Horses left me emotional, but I can't remember why. Probably laughing too much when Trigger thought he had a close encounter, but something brought a tear to me eye

To be honest, it was today, well, not exactly full out crying and blubbing my eyes out. But I watched Saving Private Ryan

SPOILERS FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN

When Captain Miller dies at the end and says "Earn this James". That brings a tear to my eye, as do most war films.

Also, I was watching Pet Rescue and I nearly cried again because I remebered my cat and realised how much I want another one. :(

Oh yeh, and I had a tear in my eye when Friends ended, that was sad. :(

Edited by Gooner4Life

On the last episode of Friends I shed tears. As rushed as season 10 of Friends was, it was a very emotional last episode. At first when it seemed like Rachel was leaving for good, I was so upset. The whole thing with Ross and Phoebe speeding to the airport finding Rachel literally moments before she got on the plane. Then having Ross tell her that he loved her, but she still got on the plane anyways. At first I was crushed. Then when Ross gets back to his apartment, he hears a message that Rachel left from the plane on his answering machine and she tries to get off the plane, but the stewardess won't let her... then the message ends. Then Ross yells "did she get off the plane?" and Rachel is standing at the door and says "I got off the plane". Loving embrace ensues and FINALLY Ross and Rachel are back together, a reunion nearly 7 years in the making. I actually shed a tear at that.

The way the episode ended made me tear a bit too. All 6 friends leave their keys to Monica and Chandler's apartment on the table, then they all exit the room where they head off for coffee for the last time all together before Monica and Chandler move away. The camera pans through the empty apartment, all the way back to the front door and fades out on peep hole with the picture frame around it.

I get goosebumps remembering that very last episode.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

Guest Rygar Frost

I saw My Dog Skip again a few days ago.

That's the first movie that ever made me actually cry. And I saw it in school. Try holding tears back in front of all of your friends. It sucks.

EDIT: Almost forgot, I almost go teary eyed in the episode of Trigun when Nicholas D. Wolfwood dies. Wolfwood was my favorite and he was a bad ass.

'Almost'? Have you no heart? :crying:

Actually that wasn't as bad as when I thought that they'd actually killed off Ryoko in Tenchi Universe.

I would have never forgiven them if they'd done that. <_<

After seeing Episode's 1 and 2, the part of Return of the Jedi when Luke finally comes face to face with Anakin, his father, and he just says "Now....go, my son. Tell your sister, you were right...you were right about me....." And Anakin dies....

That was sad..... :(

Also...

Equilibrium, when the cops are putting down the dogs in the nether....I had to turn away from that scene...

And the ending of "On the Beach" (movie, not ER episode that I mentioned previously that made me cry as well)....how couldn't that be sad?

I cried when Holland beat Sweden with penalties. Holland had been having MAJOR problems with penalty series before but this time we did it. Then I watched it on BBC, I'll never forget the young Arjen Robben walking to the penalty area, I got goosebumps. Robben scored, Holland exploded and on BBC they yelled: "ARJEN ROBBEN, ARJEN ROBBEN! HE DID IT!". Greatness...

I also cried during the Lion King :shifty:

I can only remember two instances. The first being at the end of the Futurama episode "Luck of the Fryrish," it always gets me. And the other is at the end of Field Of Dreams. Every time I see the ending father/son playing catch part:

John Kinsella: Well, good night Ray.

Ray Kinsella: Good night, John.

[They shake hands and John begins to walk away]

Ray Kinsella: Hey... Dad?

[John turns]

Ray Kinsella: [choked up] "You wanna have a catch?"

John Kinsella: I'd like that.

seeing that part always brings a tear to my eye.

The end of "Donnie Darko", the last third of Million Dollar Baby,twice during "Requiem for a Dream" once for when Jared Leto's character is calling Jennifer Connelly's character from jail and then I cried again during the ending montage (damn that music get's me every time). "Dancer in the Dark" has one of the most emotional endings I think ever.

But none can fully hold up to the sadness which is "The Plague Dogs". Such a heart-wrenching movie with an ending that leaves you emotionally drained.

EDIT: I forgot....I dare any "manly man" to sit through the japanese animated film "Grave of Fireflies" without a box of tissues.

Edited by Pepsi

I'm with Pepsi on the end of Requiem for a Dream... it doesn't always make me cry, but it definitely makes me consider jumping out a window.

I also forgot AI... when his mom leaves him in the middle of the woods, I try to be tough during that one but I always tear up, no matter what.