New Albums In 2005

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW The 50 Album has been pushed back to march and the first single will be "Candy SHop" also rumours of a new album being released by the artist S. Carter who is signed to aftermath. But is this the Jay Z (S.Carter) or another one.

I'm waiting for Disturbed, System Of A Down, Audioslave, Fozzy (already released, but I still want it), and maybe QOTSA.

And has does anyone know if there's a chance of a new Red Hot Chili Peppers record coming out this year?

i havnt heard that chilis are recording but you never know i hope to hear some new stuff from them. Audioslave's 2nd is an album i have wanted them to release for a long while!

Apparently, when RHCP did By The Way, they recorded enough for two albums. Along with new songs, and some new tweaks to the already recorded songs, they should have a new album out in 2005.

Looking forward to Tool the most, followed by Foo Fighters, NIN, SOAD, and some others.......Soilwork is another.

I really couldn't care about Taproot's or Mudvayne's new effort, but if they get good reviews, might check them out.

I'm waiting for Disturbed, System Of A Down, Audioslave, Fozzy (already released, but I still want it), and maybe QOTSA.

And has does anyone know if there's a chance of a new Red Hot Chili Peppers record coming out this year?

i havnt heard that chilis are recording but you never know i hope to hear some new stuff from them. Audioslave's 2nd is an album i have wanted them to release for a long while!

Paris Hilton

She worked hard last year. It included partying, shopping, modelling, looking for her Chihuahua Tinkerbell, appearing in Eminem's "Just Lose It" video and more partying and loads more shopping. Now the reality-TV star is set to take on music as well. She has recorded cover versions of David Bowie's and John Lennon's 1975 hit "Fame" and Blondie's "Heart of Glass" from 1979. The first single "Screwed," drops in January.

Jesus Christ, kill me now....if there's any mercy from above one of us will be stuck down, please let it be this whore.

Is John Frusciante still with RHCP? I know he played Guitar on the new Mars Volta record, and Flea played Trumpet on the album as well.

I'm only asking because I'd imagine Flea & John would do some tour dates with TMV surely, thus why the new RHCP album shouldn't come out until like, the end of the year or something.

Not that I'm complaining. The longer the RHCP album is released, the more dates Flea & John are bound to do with TMV. Not to mention John's new CD got released either this week, or is going to be released next week.

John Frusciante has released anything up to 6 albums this year,as was his, and his record labels, want.

Plus, with regards to the TMV, John Frusciante's role and Flea's role in the music will probably be covered by other people on tour as far as I know.

TMV, QOTSA, NIN, RHCP, Foo Fighters, Jamiroquai, Moby & SOAD will rock this year.

I heard something about the lostprophets album being out middle of this year. Let's hope so :D

Trist, have you ever heard any of the Tiocha jams? It's Flea, Omar & John doing improvised jamming. Amazing stuff. I only have the one track, but it clocks in at 10:32 or somthing like that. Try and get hold of some - I may be able to swing it your way if needs be :thumbsup:

Audioslave, Beck, Bloc Party, Damien Rice, Doves, Dr. Dre, Foo Fighters, Lauryn Hill, Queens Of The Stone Age, System Of A Down, Canibus, MF Doom, Portishead, Yeah Yeah Yeahs...I could spend a lot of money on music this year.

Beck Reveals Details of New Album, Guero

Matt Amis reports:

After months of build-up and a forehead-slapping delay late in 2004, concrete details are finally surfacing regarding the long-awaited eighth Beck album (yes, Stereopathic Soulmanure counts). Mr. Hansen's official website has revealed that his new album will be called Guero and will be released in the U.S. on March 29.

The follow-up to 2002's acoustic-heavy Sea Change was produced by former Beck collaborators the Dust Brothers and, according to several reports, will mark an attempted return to Beck's signature 'junkyard-funk' sound. But you totally don't have to wait two months-- the album's lead single is "E-Pro", and it'll be at radio stations (and presumable for sale, although we don't have confirmed details on b-sides or release dates there) sometime next month. Of course, whether they play it is something else altogether. How long have you been waiting for this tracklist, baby? Oh yeah:

01 E-Pro

02 Que Onda Guero

03 Girl

04 Missing

05 Black Tambourine

06 Earthquake Weather

07 Hell Yes

08 Broken Drum

09 Scarecrow

10 Go it Alone

11 Farewell Ride

12 Rental Car

13 Emergency Exit

Despite a few songs having already leaked into the lawless quagmire that is the online music-swapping community (who leaks this shit anyway?), the album's release date has not and will not be brought forward. Beck did, however, make an appearance earlier this week at the tsunami benefit gig at the Wiltern LG theater in Los Angeles, where he performed a few songs. Then "Lost Cause" began, Will Ferrell dipped on stage in a red body suit, and he started humping Beck's pump organ.

And yes, we wish we were kidding.

You didn't even list the 3 best albums...

Black Label Society - Mafia (March 8) I've heard it...it's probably the best BLS album yet.

Corrosion Of Conformity - In The Arms Of God (April something) From what I've heard...it's gonna kick ass.

Judas Priest - Angel Of Retribution (Sometime) Sounds very promising. Besides...it's Judas Priest.

TMV, QOTSA, NIN, RHCP, Foo Fighters, Jamiroquai, Moby & SOAD will rock this year.

I heard something about the lostprophets album being out middle of this year. Let's hope so :D

Trist, have you ever heard any of the Tiocha jams? It's Flea, Omar & John doing improvised jamming. Amazing stuff. I only have the one track, but it clocks in at 10:32 or somthing like that. Try and get hold of some - I may be able to swing it your way if needs be  :thumbsup: