The O.C

Johnny Drama

Judging from everyone's negative comments (and not just including here) on season 2 I imagine I'd probably eat season 1 up but I'd be far too embarassed to ever get it on DVD.

I don't watch the show, but this is is so fucking sad. Are you that self concious that you can't buy a DVD off someone at the shops you don't even know?

Judging from everyone's negative comments (and not just including here) on season 2 I imagine I'd probably eat season 1 up but I'd be far too embarassed to ever get it on DVD.

I don't watch the show, but this is is so fucking sad. Are you that self concious that you can't buy a DVD off someone at the shops you don't even know?

That episode was fucking retarded... I mean does this make any sense?

Teresa: So, our baby's dead...

Ryan: Shit. *strokes his arm (!), slightly upset*

Seth: Hey lets move back to Orange County

Ryan: Ok!

Seriously, absolute bullshit. And Marissa makes me want to fucking kill someone. Thank god for Summer :blush:

I've just begun watching at the start of Season 2, so I'm still unfamiliar with a lot of things going on. I can say, however, that Alex is one hot chick. Like, really, REALLY hot. Damn hot.

I've been liking what I'm seeing, but some parts are still making me yell at the TV for being stupid.

The scene in the jeep with Seth, Ryan, and.. the other guy [Zack?].. for example.

Seth: I have a BIG problem here. My girlfriend's ex-girlfriend is a chick! I mean, there's only one thing I can do about that!

Guy: [says something stupid]

Seth: No! It's to ask her why she did it!

Was I the ONLY ONE begging for Zack to say "Nail 'em both?"

I couldn't have been the only one. It would've been the ULTIMATE guy move!

I got too worked up over that one.

That would have worked, but Zach is supposed to be a bit thick, and the "Hook up with a guy?" line was pretty funny. There were far worse bits in that episode, like Summer breaking character to wax metaphorical of being used to "werewolves" and not being able to stop "howling'". It was a stupid metaphor, but still, Summer isn't the metaphor using type.

I watched tonight's episode because "life as we know it" was axed, and suffice to say, it was... better. There's still a lot of plot repetition, and certain characters are still being misused, but at least it was entertaining. Moving towards Seth and Summer was definitely the best thing they could possibly do, because they were probably the most interesting couple when they were together and it's not really possible to go back to pre-relationship when they were constantly ripping on each other. They showed us a much less self-serving, friendlier version of Alex-Marissa today; I just hope Emmanuelle Chriqui doesn't stick around much longer because the cast is already overloaded as it is. Anyone else wishing Ryan would have socked Caleb? Anyway, not exactly a solid episode, but the best they've done in 2005 so far.