WWE: Where It All Begins Again

Guest gangsta

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prototype

Good show. The Basham gimmick could work out well, though I didnt see what his interference in the main event accomplished. Dreamer and Stevie are a good team.

Guest gangsta

Smackdown! Preview

March 25th

"RETIRED?"

One of the most hyped things of all this week has been the Kurt Angle-Ron Simmons match. It was made last week with a special stipulation. Should Simmons lose? He's gone!

Booker T debuted on Smackdown! last week, ripping into Eddie. He also had Kyo Dai attack Eddie! Tonight, Eddie will definitley be seeking revenge!

Another huge match last week was the US Title contendership match. 10 men will battle it out, with the last 2 standing going 1 on 1 next week. Participants are A-Train, Tajiri, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Hardcore Holly, Rob Conway, The Hurricane, Rey Mysterio, Bradshaw, and a suprise entrant! Which 2 men will be left standing to fight next week?

Also in 1 on 1 action, the King of the World Chris Jericho takes on Rico!

All this and so much more, coming to you on Smackdown!, 8pm only on UPN!

Confirmed Matches:

Retirement Match: Kurt Angle vs. Ron Simmons

10 Man US Title Battle Royal

Chris Jericho vs. Rico

Guest gangsta

Smackdown!

3/25

[The blue and white pyros explode from the entrance ramps, as the Smackdown! cameras show the thousnads of fans in attendance for tonights show. The cameras then show the announce booth as we get underway.]

Michael Cole: "Welcome everyone to Smackdown! What a night we already have in store for you!"

Tazz: "Yeah Cole, it's gonna be huge. Angle takes on Simmons, but is Angle gonna accomplish his goal of retiring Simmons?"

Michael Cole: 'That's a good question Tazz; but also up tonight. The 10 man US battle royal! The last 2 men standing will fight next week for a title shot!"

Tazz: "That should be off the hook Cole, and it's coming up later on."

Michael Cole: "But coming up now Tazz, it's the first ever Highlight Reel on Smackdown!"

Tazz: "We're already starting off awesome!"

Highlight Reel

[Jericho is standing in the ring, with his jacket on as well as wrestling pants. The crowd starts to silent down as Jericho begins to speak.]

Chris Jericho: "Welcome to the HIGHLIGHT REEL!"

[The crowd pops huge.]

Chris Jericho: "Starring the highlight of the night; Y2J Chris Jericho! Now, first off, I wanna thank all you Smackdown! fans for welcoming me to this great brand! I didn't think it'd be easy at first since RAW used to be Jericho, but now I like it quite a bit. I mean, I don't gotta deal with that CLB and that trashbag hoe anymore!"

[The crowd pops again.]

Chris Jericho: "But onto my guest. He, like me, is a new member here on Smackdown! And he is one that not many of you like. Ladies and gentlemen, Booker T!"

["Can you dig it?! Sucka!" Booker T's music hits, as he comes out, not looking happy at all. He has Kyo Dai in back of him, the full stable. The four men slide into the ring and grab a mic.]

Booker T: "So dawg what you want man? You call me out here on this peice of garbage show, so speak up man!"

Chris Jericho: "Woah, woah, woah! You don't come on the Highlight Reel and talk to Y2J like that a**clown! Now anyways, to the point. Booker, why did you turn on these thousnads of Jericho-Holics?"

Booker T: "Why did I turn on these fans? More like why did these fans turn on me? You know dawg, I stayed with these fans all my wrestling career. And what did I get in return? Jack sh**. These fans ain't helpin' me out at all, and I got three men with the same problem behind me."

Chris Jericho: "No offense or anything man, but why would you pick...three little Chinese boys for christ sakes?!"

Booker T: "Haha, you know, you got jokes man. Three little chinese kids? I don't think you saw what happened to someone else who messed with us last week. Eddie Guerrero. Roll the clip on the Jeri-Crap 5000, suckas."

[The clip is played, and Jericho just laughs.]

Chris Jericho: "Congratulations. You jumped Eddie from behind. What ya want Book? A cookie? You sanctimonious son of a b*tch!"

Booker T: "I had enough of yo' punk ***. Get 'em."

[Tajiri, Akio, and Sakoda approach Jericho but out of nowhere, "Viva la Raza" is heard! Eddie runs down to the ring with a chair, scaring off all four men! Booker stares at both men from the outside as the crwod cheers! Jericho and Eddie then celebrate.]

Michael Cole: "Eddie scaring Booker out of the ring! That Booker deserved it!"

Tazz: "Deserved it? He was just saying what was on his mind!"

Michael Cole: "And trying to start a fight for no reason!"

Paul London vs. Jamie Noble

This was an awesome match, as both cruiserweights showcased their talent here. The crowd was dead silent at the beginning, but grew wild toward the end. Noble's Tiger Bomb was countered into a hurricanrana, and London only got a two count. After an amazing cruiserweight-like sequence between the two, Noble was able to gain advantage and this time, successfully blast London with a Tiger Bomb, earning him with three. **3/4. A great Cruiserweight match to get the crowd into the show, Noble and London are both amazing.

Michael Cole: "What a match by these Cruiserweights, which you will only see on Smackdown!"

Tazz: "Yeha, both those men are impressive, but speaking about impressive, who will be just that in tonights battle royal?"

Michael Cole: "Good question Tazz, and right now we have Josh Matthews standing by with a patricpant!"

The Most Valueable Player

[backstage, Josh Matthews is standing by Rob Conway.]

Josh Matthews: "Well Rob, tonight you go into a 10 man battle royal with the two men left standing to fight next week for the title. Your thoughts?"

Rob Conway: "First off, it's the "MVP" Rob Conway to you. And yeah, I know I'm gonna be in a big battle royal. But ya know, do you honesly think I'm not going to win? I mean, a MVP always wins, and just like last week on my Smackdown! debut, I'm gonna destroy my opponents. I'm gonna show them why exactly I call myself the MVP. And.."

[suddenly, Rob Conway is cut off by none other than Hardcore Holly.]

Hardcore Holly: "Who do you think you are Rob?"

Rob Conway: "Call me "MVP" Rob..."

Hardcore Holly: "Shut up, I'll call ya whatever the hell I want to call you. The thing that makes me sick these days is rookie's thinking there tough. And tonight, Rob, I'm gonna show you just what a MVP you are. After throwing your *** out of that battle royal! How do ya like me now?!"

[Conway looks pretty scared as Holly shoulderblocks him on his way out.]

Michael Cole: "Well, Holly doesn't look like the guy to mess with tonight!"

Tazz: "Definitley not, Cole."

Michael Cole: "And I would think he has a good chance of winning tonight!"

Rico w/ Miss Jackie vs. Chris Jericho

A decent match here. Rico used his usual tactics here, but Jericho was able to counter them everytime. Rico tried for a german suplex, but Jericho landed on his feet and took him wdown with the sleeper drop. Jericho ran into the ropes for a Lionsault, but Miss Jackie grabbed his foot. Rico then came from behind Jericho and went for a backslide, but it only got a two. Rico had advantage up until the end, where he went for the Spinning Heel Kick, but Jericho held his foot and took him down, making him tap to the Walls of Jericho. *1/2. A decent match for Smackdown! standards. Jericho is great on Smackdown!, can't wait to see how he develops.

Angle's Words

[Josh tries for an interview with Kurt, but Kurt pushes him out of the way and grabs the mic himself.]

Kurt Angle: "Ron Simmons. I hope your enjoying your last night on Smackdown!, because tonight Ron, I'm gonna be sure to break your freakin' ankle and retire your old *** once and for all! Everyone has been telling me to be careful of you. But Ron, what is there to worry about? Yeah, I know you're the first ever afircan-american champ, but that doesn't intimidate me. Like I said last week, I was winning some of my five heavyweight championships while you were sitting in the back, getting ready for some low-card ag match. Simmons, you were never anything in your career and tonight I'll end your career that never even began! And that, my friend, is damn true!"

[The cameras fade on Angle as he looks ready!]

Nice to See You!

[Rey Mysterio is seen walking in the halls when he bumps into someone, but the camera can't get a shot of him.]

Rey Mysterio: "What's up man?! Awesome to see you, where you been?!"

Mystery Guy: "Out with an injury. Yeah, it sucks, but I'm entering the US Title battle royal tonight, and I'm gonna be sure that I make a big return!"

Rey Mysterio: "Nice, I'll see you there esse."

[Mysterio continues walking until he bumps into Chavo and Chavo Sr.]

Chavo Jr.: "Haha, look dad. The man I beat in two consecutive PPV's!"

Chavo Sr.: "He's a disgrace to wrestling, Chavo!"

Rey Mysterio: "You wanna prove that man?"

Chavo Jr.: "He thinks he's actually on my level dad! I think he's being serious!"

Rey Mysterio: "You think you're all tough man, why don't you do something?"

Chavo Jr.: "Nah, I got other things to do."

[Jr. and Sr. walk off, as Rey just looks on.]

Michael Cole: "Those damn Chavo's! Always starting trouble!"

Tazz: "Yeah, Rey was about to do something, but the Chavo's walked away!"

Michael Cole: "And folks coming up next, Val Venis takes on Sakoda!"

Val Venis vs. Sakoda w/ Akio

Not so good of a match here, Sakoda hasn't been showing much except some meidocre brawling skills with a bit of technical here and there. The crowd loved Venis and popped huge for him. Akio interfered several times and tried to at the end when Eddie Guerrero ran down! Eddie clotheslined Akio down, and Sakoda yelled at him from the inside. Val Venis took advantage of this, nailing Sakoda with the spinning powerbomb! Venis then nailed the Money Shot, and got the three, as Eddie laughed at Kyo Dai. *1/4. A bad match saved by the crowd reaction. The Eddie/Kyo Dai & Booker T feud seems to be getting good.

Michael Cole: "Venis with a big win over Sakoda!"

Tazz: "Only because of Eddie, Cole!"

Michael Cole: "And folks, coming up next, that huge battle royal!"

Various Stars Warming Up

[The camera cuts backstage to show Hurricane standing near Rosey.]

Hurricane: "Citizen Rosey! Tonight, the Hurricane will quialify for the singles match next week! And I will bring the US Title to good hands! I'll bring it to the man who fights off evil and saves people everyday! All those other guys think they'll win?! Whatsupwitdat?!"

Rosey: "Hurricane, I'll be rooting ya on back here!"

[The camera then cuts to a different lockerroom, where Haas & Benjamin are shown.]

Charlie Haas: "Tonight, it's the World's Greatest Tag Team's night! I'm gonna go out there and make sure I'm gonna be one of the last standing!"

Shelton Benjamin: "And so am I! Should it come down to the both of us, then let the best man win!"

[The camera then cuts to show Sable sitting on A-Train's lap.]

Sable: "And baby, after you are one of the last men standing in that battle royal tonight, I'll give you this card for the hotel room."

A-Train: "Yeah? I'll be sure to win!"

[The two share a kiss as the cameras fade!]

A-Train vs. Bradshaw vs. Charlie Haas vs. Hardcore Holly vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Rob Conway vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Tajiri vs. The Hurricane vs. ? ? ?

Batlle Royal. Last two men standing fight for the US Title next week. The mystery man turned out to be EDGE! This match was pretty good for a battle royal. The first man to go was Bradshaw, after A-Tarin Bicycled kicked him out of the ring. Tajiri was next to go after Holly threw him over the top rope. Chavo came down to the ring and Rey got distracted, allowing Rob Conway to toss him over. Charlie Haas got eliminated after Edge was able to Spear him, and he fell over the top. The Hurricane was next go after another A-Train Bicycle Kick. Holly nailed Benjamin with a sick clothesline over the top, making the final four A-Train, Edge, Rob Conway, and Hardcore Holly. Conway made a mistake by taunting to the crowd, which allowed Edge to Spear him and throw him over the top. Hardcore Holly then ried to throw A-Train over, but Edge got into the mix as well. Holly was able to nail Edge with an Alabama Slam. He went for one on A-Train, but A-Train countered it and powerbombed Holly. As Holly rose to his feet, A-Train nailed him with a sick bicycle kick, knocking hm over the top! A-Train then went to the outside and kissed Sable, as he pointed to Edge on the inside of the ring! ***. A fun match to watch, I'm not too sure about an A-Train push, though he's decent.

Michael Cole: "Edge and A-Train survive!"

Tazz: "Those two gonna fight it out next week, and it's gonna be a sick, sick match!"

Michael Cole: "Yeah, everyone put up a good fight, but either Edge or A-Train will be US Champ next week!"

Last Minute Warm-Up

[backstage, Simmons is seen warming up to a large crowd pop. He says "Damn!" before exiting. Could it be his final match?!]

Ron Simmons vs. Kurt Angle

If Simmons loses, he's retired. This was a very emotional match, not so good a match. Simmons put his all into it, as did Angle. Angle kept trying to lock in his Ankle Lock, but Simmons would prevent it by getting to the ropes of flipping him off. Simmons overpowered Angle towards the end, nailing him with some vicious clubs to the back. Simmons threw him into the ropes and nailed a huge Spinebuster, which only got a two count. Simmons then stalked Angle as he got up, and kicked him in the gut. Simmons lifted him for a Dominator, but Angle slipped off the back and got him in a backslide, which only got a two. As both men rose to their feet, Angle was met with a huge boot to his face. Simmons then stalked Angle once more and went for a Dominator, but Angle slipped off and nailed the Angle Slam! He covered, but only got a 2! Angle then argued with the ref as Simmons got up. Simmons clotheslined Angle from behind, as Angle slight bumped into the referee. Simmons went for another big boot, but Angle managed to duck and hit a low blow! Angle then hit another Angle Slam, and covered! The referee got his vision back, just in time to make the count. The ref counted to two, and Simmons somehow got his shoulder up! The crowd popped huge, but Angle still argued with the ref. As Angle turned around, Simmons went to clothesline him, but Angle moved and Simmons almost hit the ref but just stopped. As the ref couldn't see, Angle kicked Simmons in the family jewels! Simmons then fell, and Angle locked in the Ankle Lock. After a few seconsd in the hold, Simmons couldn't take it and tapped! Angle then left the ring afterwards, as the crowd gave Simmons a HUGE reaction in the ring. But Simmons was focused on Angle, as he pointed at him! Simmons muttered the words "I'ma get you" and gave the crowd one last "Damn!" before leaving! ***1/2. This match wasn't very good, but holy sh*t the crowd was going wild until the finish. The ending seems like Simmons won't retire, but ah well.

Michael Cole: "...Well Angle just cheated to retire Ron Simmons!"

Tazz: "Simmons is looking for revenge, but he can't get it if he's retired!"

Michael Cole: "Tune in next week to find the fallout!"

Biggest Pops:

1. Ron Simmons

2. Eddie Guerrero

3. Edge

4. Chris Jericho

5. Val Venis

Most Heat:

1. Kurt Angle

2. A-Train

3. Booker T

4. Rob Conway

5. Chavo / Kyo Dai

Quick Results:

-Jamie Noble defeated Paul London

-Chris Jericho defeated Rico

-Val Venis defeated Sakoda

-Edge & A-Train survived the Battle Royal

-Kurt Angle defeated Ron Simmons

OOC: Short show, I know, but the double main event would take up some time. Enjoy.

Guest gangsta

Velocity

March 27th

Matt Morgan defeated Sic Vic

Squash to no end here. Morgan has apparently made his 100th comeback and defeated Vic with the powerbomb.

Smackdown! Rebound

The Smackdown! Rebound focued on the Simmons/Angle match, with Simmons tapping to Angle's Ankle Lock. Also showed Edge's retain.

Charlie Haas w/ Shelton Benjamin defeated Scotty 2 Hotty w/ Rikishi

Decent match, although Scotty can't wrestler for crap. Charlie Haas ended up defeating Scotty after a Exploder Suplex, followed up by the Haas of Pain submission, which Scotty tapped to. Afterwards, the WGTT made belt signals around their waste.

The Damaja Hype

We were then hit with a vidoe, hyping up Damaja. Apparently, he is Danny Basham under a street fighter type gimmick.

Chavo Guerrero© w/ Sr. defeated Paul London to retain the Cruiserweight Championship

Ok, this match was a five star classic for Velocity levels. London busted out some very innovative moves, and got very near 2 falls on Chavo many times. However, in the end, Chavo Sr. tripped up London, allowing Chavo to hit the Gory Bomb for the win. The two began stomping on London til Mysterio made the save!

Edited by gangsta

Guest gangsta

Heat

March 28th

Johnny Stamboli w/ the F.B.I defeated Spike Dudley

Not so good a match, although Johnny is real impressive. Johnny defeated Spike after hitting a gorilla press slam into a spinebuster, followed up by a middle-rope legdrop. The F.B.I stomped on Spike after the match, but the Dudleyz made a quick save.

RAW Rebound

The RAW Rebound showed us the huge 8 man tag match, with Orton cowarding out of fighting Foley everytime. Also showed the impact Cena as well as Delicious Doug made. Also showed us a graphic of the Orton/Regal IC Title match.

Orlando Jordan w/ Maven defeated Rodney Mack w/ Theodore Long

This match sucked, as Mack couldn't carry that good of a match. Jordan was impressive, showcasing his kickboxing abilities. Mack overpowered Jordan throughout the match and went for the double underhook powerbomb, but Jordan slipped out and hit a swift kick to Mack's jaw which stunned him, then followed it up with another kick to his neck to get the victory.

"Delicious" Doug Basham defeated Billy Gunn

Fun match, Doug Basham plays off the suave gimmick well. Gunn was all about business in the ring. He tried many times to take down Basham with one of his Famassers or One and Only's, but nothing worked. He tried for the Fameasser one more time in the end, but Basham sidestepped it and lifted him up, nailing his Basham Buster. Basham covered and got the three, and celebrated his victory afterwards.

Guest gangsta

Promotional Backlash Poster Released

user posted image

The promotional poster for RAW has been released. It includes Triple H on the front with his Sledgehammer. Will this be Benoit and HBK's fate come April 18th?

Guest gangsta

RAW Preview

March 29th

"EVOLUTIONS REVENGE; CENA'S EXPLANATION"

Just last week, a huge main event was shown! All of Evolution took on Benoit, RVD, Foley, and HBK. John Cena interfered, causing some tension between him and Evolution! Can we get an explanation on this?

William Regal came back from an injury last week and defeated both Rhyno and Christian to win a shot at Orton's IC Title. Can Regal be sucessful two weeks in a row, or will Orton and Evolution be too much for him to handle?

Also stemming from last week, Sylvan Grenier takes on Tommy Dreamer. Richards was able to defeat Dupree last week, can Dreamer now defeat Grenier?

"Delicious" Doug Basham interfered in that 8 man tag match. Doug Basham said he had a reason; and a good one at that. What will Doug Basham's reasons be?

Another match was also confirmed last week. That jezebel, Trish Stratus, Gail Kim, Molly Holly, and Lita will battle in a fatal 4 way elimination match to determine the #1 contender for Victoria's title at Backlash! Which women will prove worthy?

Kane has been showing his sadistic ways by attack the man-beast in Rhyno for no reason! Rhyno will definitley be seeking revenge on the Big Red Machine!

Catch all this, plus so much more coming to you from RAW!

Confirmed Matches:

Intercontinental Title: Randy Orton© vs. William Regal

Sylvan Grenier vs. Tommy Dreamer

#1 Contendership Elimination: Trish Stratus vs. Gail Kim vs. Molly Holly vs. Lita

Edited by gangsta

Guest gangsta

RAW

3/29

[Across the Nation hits as the crowd jumps to their feet, signalling the start of Monday Night RAW. The camera then pans to the announce booth as we start.]

JR: "Welcome everyone to Monday Night RAW! And tonight, King, what an action packed night we have in store!"

King: "I know JR, in one of our main events, we have Orton defending his IC Title against William Regal!

JR: "But another thing, John Cena will hopefully give us an explanation!"

King: "Forget about all that JR, we have a fatal 4 way match! Puppies!"

JR: "Indeed we do King, but here comes Evolution!"

Evolution Speaks

[The Evolution music hits, as Triple H, Ric Flair, Batista, and Randy Orton come down to the ring, all in their usual suits. The crowd boos loudly, while some of them are cheering. They all get into the ring, and "The Game" grabs a mic.]

Triple H: "Last week...Last week wasn't a good night for Evolution! [Crowd cheers] Ya see, Evolution lost forst the first time in months as a group. And it was to a crackhead, 2 has-beens, and the World Heavyweight Champion. The same World Heavyweight Champion that I will beat come Backlash for the title! I was looking at the Backlash poster. And of course as usual, I saw my face on the front! I saw me with a sledgehammer, smashing it down! And that's exactly how reality is. Come Backlash, I'll take that sledgehammer and smash it on anyone who comes in my way of becoming the World..Heavyweight.."

[Triple H is interuppted by none other than "The Crippler" Chris Benoit's music. Benoit has one one of his signature shirts, and his World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder. He shows it off to the crowd as they pop huge. Benoit then has a mic in his hand as he stands at the entrance way.]

Chris Benoit: "Triple H...Triple H, ya see, the one thing you are is over-coonfident and cocky! I mean, you step into the ring, thinking that me and Shawn are just gonna be a walk in the park, but H, ya got a lot more coming to you! And I think I proved my point at Wrestlemania 20 when I made you tap out to the Crippler Crossface! [The crowd pops huge and chants "You Tapped Out".] But I see you still think you deserve this championship. And that's why tonight, Triple H, since I'm a fighting champion, I'll put it on the line against you, right here, TONIGHT!'

[The crow dpops as the cameras turn back to Triple H.]

Triple H: "Benoit, ya see, that's just not gonna happen tonight. As much as I want that World Heavyweight Title now, I can wait. I wanna embarass you on LIVE PPV! And I will do that come 3 weeks at Backlash. So go on, you got the night off!"

[benoit is about to leave when Eric Bischoff hits the ramp-way!]

Eric Bischoff: "Triple H, I guess you forgot who makes the calls around here. But ya know, I'm gonna make a match on what we just saw! We're gonna see Chris Benoit take on Ric Flair and Batista in a handicapped match here tonight! That's all for now!"

[benoit stares at Bischoff as he looks pissed, while all of Evolution are smiling. Benoit then walks backwards to the curtain, while staring at HHH. He eventually leaves.]

Triple H: "You see that? That's business! And tonight, after Batista and Flair soften Benoit up..."

["Word Life!" None other than the gangsta known as John Cena hits the rampway to huge pops! Cena has a mic in hand as he looks at Evolution.]

John Cena: "Woah woah, hold it right there Evolution. Ya'll remember me right? The man who screwed you'se over in that 8 man tag match last week!"

Triple H: "Get on with it Cena!"

John Cena: "One of ya'll in the ring has a sayin' and it goes like 'dis. To be 'da best, you gotta beat 'da best. So to be the best on RAW, ain't I gotta beat "dominant stable"? I mean, even if Benoit did make yo punk-ass tap, I'll still give ya'll ass-whoopin's like never before, ya heard? Enough 'bout you HHH, lets look at Orton. The man I'm supposed to have a dream match with. Kid, you ain't even in my league! Just 'cuz your dad some cowboy or somethin' ain't mean your as great as John Cena! And ya got Batista, the monster. Some monster you are when last week, you couldn't even see me!"

Batista: "Cena, why don't you prove that right here, right now?!"

John Cena: "I proved it last week, but if you want, I'ma prove it again tonight. Word life!"

[Evolution looks angered and confused as Cena walks backstage to a lot of pops.]

JR: "Cena looking to take out the best!"

King: "Well he's right on one thing, that Evolution really is the best!"

JR: "But is that really true? Benoit made Orton and Triple H tap out within the past 3 weeks; so I'd question that!"

Trish Stratus w/ Christian vs. Molly Holly vs. Gail Kim vs. Lita

Elimination. Winner gets Victoria at Backlash. Uh, isn't the girl usually supposed to accompany the boy? Yeah, anyways, this match was pretty good, for women wrestling. The three heels teamed up on Lita first, but Lita was able to fight back. She hit a double dropkick on both Trish and Gail, knocking them out of the ring. The first elimination came when Lita nailed Molly with a sick DDT, pinning her and eliminating her. Gail Kim and Trish managed to get back to their feet and come back in the ring. Lita tried to fight off the attacks, but it was too much. Trish went for her Stratusfaction, but Lita countered it into a backdrop. Gail then went after Lita only to get a spinning heel kick! As Trish got back up, Lita kicked her in the gut and nailed the Reverse Twist of Fate for the pinfall and second elimination! Christian yelled at the ref which got Lita distracted. Gail came from behind Lita and spun her around, and nailed her with the Hurri-Kim-Rana! Gail hooked the leg and got the three, earning a Women's Title shot! *. It was good for women wrestling, but as usual it was nothing special.

JR: "Gail Kim will meet Victoria at Backlash!"

King: "I would be happy with any one of those girls winning! 8 puppies!"

JR: "And folks coming up later on don't forget, Benoit takes on Evolution's Batista & Flair in a handicapped match!"

Why Dude?

[backstage, RVD is seen talking to some backstage staff, when "Delicious" Doug Basham walks by with a few ladies.]

Rob Van Dam: "Dude what was your problem last week?"

Doug Basham: "My problem? Heh. Is that a sign of jealousy or something?"

Rob Van Dam: "Dude what are you even talking about?"

Doug Basham: "Listen ugly, the boss said to get big here on RAW you gotta make an impact. So I did just that! Wasn't it just oh-so delicious?"

Rob Van Dam: "You're delicious? Pshh.."

[RVD then walks away laughing when Delicious Doug clubs him from behind. Doug then starts stomping on RVD, as he looks into the mirror and sprays some cologne onto himself.]

Doug Basham: "Lets go ladies. This guy obivously can't handle the decliciousness!"

[Doug walks off as the crowd boos.]

The Perfect Pair [Jindrak & Cade] vs. Youth Movement [Jordan & Maven]

This was an interesting tag match with both these rookie teams. Cade/Jindrak used a lot of cheating tactics here which got some loud boos. An upset looked to be in the making when Maven hit a crossbody on Cade but it only got a two count. The legal men in the end were Jordan and Jindrak who showed a pretty decent outing. All hell broke lose until Maven dropkicked Cade out of the ring. The ending came when Maven dropkicked Jindrak from behind, and he stumbled right into a superkick from Jordan which got the three. Pretty cool double team move. The Youth Movement then celebrated. **1/4. Decent match by the two youngster teams, both teams have a big future on RAW.

JR: "Those two teams have a very bright future on RAW!"

King: "Hah, Youth Movement? They double-teamed Jindrak! You saw that!"

JR: "It was perfectally legal, King!"

Intercontinental Showdown

[backstage, Orton is seen standing by Coach, while rubbing his IC Title.]

Coach: "Orton, it's great to see you man! How you been? Anyways tonight Orton, you got Regal for the IC Title. What are your thoughts?"

Randy Orton: "Coach, tonight, it's gonna be the easiest title defense of my life. Ya know, tonight will definitley be Evolution's night. I mean, me beating up that European crap, and then Batista and Flair proceeding to destroy Benoit! I've been Intercontinental Champion 4 months, and I'm planning to..."

[suddenly, Regal jumps onto the scene.]

William Regal: "Easiest title defense of your life, ey lad? Well tonight boy, you seem to be asking for a fight, so sunshine William Regal will give you a bloody fight! You think this is gonna be just some walk in the park boy? Well you're bloody wrong, because tonight, it's all about that championship. And I'm gonna walk out of this arena with that bloody championship on my shoulder, lad!"

[Regal then has a quick stare-down with Orton before walking off.]

Randy Orton: "Hah. Your typical joke. Anyways, see ya later Coach. I would say I have to warm up for my match, but who has to warm up for a match verse Regal?"

[Regal walks off cocky as Coach smirks.]

Our Manager

[backstage, the F.B.I is seen with Dawn Marie.]

Nunzio: "So yeah Dawn, I know you'se-ah full blooded Italian, and a tough Brooklyn gal, so why not join the F.B.I?"

Dawn Marie: "I'd love to join the F.B.I and show all these b*tches just how tough I am!"

Nunzio: "That's how we'se-ah do it. Now anyways, Palumbo, you got a match with Bubba. Let's show them Dudleyz how we roll."

[The cameras then fade.]

JR: "The FBI with a new manager!"

King: "That Dawn is red hot!"

JR: "And there seems to be a feud heating up between these 6 men, the Dudleyz and FBI which was seen on Heat."

Chuck Palumbo w/ FBI vs. Bubba Ray Dudley w/ D-Von & Spike

The match itself wasn't too good, but the outside interference and interaction between the Dudleyz & FBI made it entertaining. This match was rather short. Stamboli got on the apron to distract Bubba. Bubba got distracted and when he turned around was about to get Whacked, but Bubba moved and Palumbo inadvertenly hit Stamboli. Palumbo was shocked, but moments later got caught with a Bubba Bomb, which won it for Bubba. The Dudleyz celebrated afterwards as the FBI looked pissed. **1/4. A rather short, but kind of entertaining match. A feud between these 6 can be pretty good if done right.

JR: "Bubba with a big win there!"

King: "Yeah, but he had to run quick or else FBI would have kicked his ***!"

JR: "That's not true King!"

Monsters Collide

[backstage, Kane is shown walking furiously as he bumps into Coach.]

Kane: "Interview me! INTERVIEW ME NOW!"

Coach: "Ok, ok. Kane, why did you attack Rhyno last week?"

Kane: "Haha. Is that all you people know? THAT'S ALL I'VE BEEN HEARING! I attacked Rhyno to make an example! Even if another monster wants to get involved with me, I'LL DESTROY HIM TOO! And Rhyno was set as an example! He thought he was a monster..."

[suddenly, out of nowhere, Rhyno runs onto the scene and Gores Kane down!]

Rhyno: "You ain't the only monster here Kane! You made the wrong move using me as an example!"

[Rhyno then walks off, but Kane sits up and laughs.]

Christian w/ Trish Stratus vs. Shawn Michaels

This was a awesome, awesome match. Christian is one hell of a wrestler, but doesn't get the oppurtunity to shine. HBK was great through it also. Trish tried to get involved while Christian distracted the ref, but got a Sweet Chin Music for her efforts! HBK then knocked down Christian with an atomic drop followed up by a clothesline. HBK then tuned up the band when Triple H walked down to the ring with a Sledgehammer! HHH taunted to HBK, making motions that he's going to hit him. HBK then yelled at HHH. Christian then used this oppurtunity to sneak up behind HBK and nail him with the Unprettier! Christian pinned, while Trish held HBK's feet down for the three count! Afterwards, HHH just smirked, as HBK stared at HHH while he was on the ground. ***1/2. The crowd loved it, and I loved it. The match was superb, and HBK put over Christian which was good.

JR: "My god, an upset!"

King: "Christian! He did it! He really is the future! Woohoo!"

JR: "But he did it by cheating! HBK had the match won!"

Revenge

[Right after the match, HBK is busting right into Bischoff's office.]

HBK: "Did you not see that?! HHH screwed me over! Christian beat me!"

Eric Bischoff: "What's wrong Shawn? Don't like losing?"

HBK: "Bischoff, shut your trap. Listen, give me Triple H next week!"

Eric Bischoff: "HHH next week, eh....Well I say that's a pretty damn good idea! Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels next week!"

[HBK then walks away smirking.]

JR: "Oh my god! HHH vs. HBK next week!"

King: "Yeah, but I don't want Triple H getting worn out til Backlash! He's gotta win his title back!"

JR: "And folks coming up, Regal vs. Orton for the IC Title!"

Randy Orton© w/ Ric Flair vs. William Regal

Intercontinental Title. This match was pretty good, Regal stayed on the mat most of the match as Orton relied on his brawling. Flair interfered several times which threw Regal off his game. Orton went for a diving crossbody toward the end of the match, but Regal was able to move out of the way and Orton caught the ref! Flair then immediatley came into the ring. The two started beating up Regal when none other than the hardcore legend came out! Mick Foley ran to the ring and kicked Flair in the gut, giving him the double-arm DDT! Orton then tried to RKO Mick, but Mick threw him into the ropes and caught him with the Mandible Claw! The crowd pops huge as Orton started tapping out. The ref then started getting back to his feet. Regal saw the downed Orton and lifted him up, and managed to hit the Butterfly Powerbomb! Regal then covered Orton, and the ref slowly made the 1.....2....3, to give Regal the Intercontinental Championship! The crowd popped HUGE, as Regal celebrated on all four turnbuckles with his title, as Orton was looking for revenge on Mick! **3/4. A decent match, but the ending made this match great. The crowd was into it the whole way.

JR: "Regal has defeated Orton and ended his 4 month reign!"

King; "No! That's not possible! That damn Foley!"

JR: "Oh it is possible and Regal has done it! The crowd is going wild!"

Sylvan Grenier w/ Rene Dupree vs. Tommy Dreamer w/ Steven Richards

A VERY short match, since there was not much time left for the main event. The crowd was pretty dead in this one until Steven Richards started beating up Dupree on the outside with a kendo stick. In the ring, Dreamer put us out of our misery after nailing Grenier with a sick Dreamer DDT, which got the pinfall. Sweet Dreams celebrated in the ring afetrwards as La Resistance looked on at the possible challengers. 1/2*. The match blew, Grenier sucks in ring but Dreamer made it a bit watch-able.

Next Week

[bischoff walks by to see Rhyno and Kane still brawling. Kane gets the advantage and curses at Rhyno a bit, until Bischoff comes over.]

Eric Bischoff: "Both of you stop! Listen next week, it's gonna be tag action! I see that RVD and Delicious Doug have been having problems of there own, so next week, it's gonna be Rhyno & Rob Van Dam teaming up to face "Delicious" Doug Basham and Kane!"

[Kane then smiles and laughs sadistically.]

JR: "What a tag match made for next week!"

King: "That Kane is a lunatic! I don't want him near me!"

JR: "Up next, Benoit takes on Batista & Flair!"

Chris Benoit© vs. Batista & Randy Orton

Handicapped Non-Title. This match was good, with Benoit and Batista in for most of the match. There was a awesome spot in the match where Benoit had Batista locked in the Crossface, and Flair ran over to elbow-drop Benoit off, but Benoit got up quickly and grabbed Flair's arm and locked him in the Crossface on top of Batista! Toward the end of the match, Flair and Benoit were the legal men with Benoit being worn out in the ring. Batista came in and the two duoble teamed Benoit as the ref tried to stop them but to no avail. Flair went to lock in the Figure 4 on Benoit, but Benoit kicked Flair who fell into the ref. Benoit then got up but Flair quickly low blowed him. Batista then gave Benoit a Batista Bomb. The double teaming went on til "Word Life" hit the PA's and John Cena ran down to the ring to a huge pop. Flair ran at Cena but Cena backdropped him down! Batista then kneed Cena in the gut. He went for the Batista Bomb but Cena slipped out and nailed Batista with an F-U! Benoti was able to get to his feet and lock Flair in the Crossface! Cena then slid out of the ring but Batista followed! Batista and Cena then brawled it out through the crowd while Flair was stuck in the Crossface. The ref then woke up in enough time to see Flair tapping! Benoit then got the win as the crowd popped huge for him. ***. A good main event to end RAW, and the Cena interference was good. Benoit looks strong in this one which is always good.

JR: "Benoit was able to defeat two men with a little help form Cena! Folks, tune in next week for another exciting addition of RAW, where HBK takes on HHH!"

Biggest Pops:

1. Chris Benoit

2. William Regal

3. Shawn Michaels

4. John Cena

5. Rhyno

Most Heat:

1. Triple H

2. Christian

3. Randy Orton

4. Kane

5. Batista & Flair

Quick Results:

-Gail Kim defeated Molly Holly, Lita, & Trish Stratus in a fatal 4 way

-The Youth Movement defeated The Perfect Pair

-Bubba Ray defeated Chuck Palumbo

-Christian defeated Shawn Michaels

-William Regal defeated Randy Orton to win the IC Title

-Tommy Dreamer defeated Sylvan Grenier

-Chris Benoit defeated Batista & Ric Flair

Guest gangsta

VISCERA CONFIRMS SIGNING

user posted image

It has been confirmed by the WWE that none other than former King of the Ring winner Viscera has been signed. Viscera has had past runs in WWE/WWF. The brand he'll goto is still up in the air at the moment.

DINSMORE TO DEBUT SOON?

user posted image

Nick Dinsmore of OVW has been impressing WWE officials. It's been rumored that he should be called up soon, but we are unsure of which show. Keep your eye out for this OVW prospect.

Guest gangsta

Smackdown! Preview

April 1st

"CHAMPION OF THE UNITED STATES"

Last week was a very emotional ending to what was an emotional match. Kurt Angle managed to make Ron Simmons tap out from the Ankle Lock, causing him to retire from the WWE. What will be Angle's words tonight?

Booker T has been all talk the past 2 weeks on Smackdown. But now he's in his first Smackdown! match since the re-draft as he takes on the hardcore badass, Hardcore Holly. Booker T will definitley have his hands full, and will Eddie have any part in this match?

Last week, the returning Edge and A-Train were the last two men in that battle royal. This week, these two face off in a huge match to crown a new United States Champ! Will Edge be successful since his return or will A-Train continue his dominance?

The World's Greatest Tag Team have been sweeping over the tag division. This week, they challenge 2Cool for the titles! 2Cool have held on to those titles tight, what will the outcome of this match be?

Eddie Guerrero has recently had problems with Kyo Dai and Booker T. What will happen tonight with these rivals?

The Big Show and the Undertaker are also scheduled to be in the building! Don't miss Smackdown!, this Thursday night at 9 only on UPN.

Confirmed Matches:

Booker T vs. Hardcore Holly

United States Title: Edge vs. A-Train

WWE Tag Team Titles: 2Cool© vs. World's Greatest Tag Team

Guest gangsta

Smackdown!

4/1

[The blue and white pyros explode from the entrance ramps, as the Smackdown! cameras show the thousnads of fans in attendance for tonights show. The cameras then show the announce booth as we get underway.]

Michael Cole: "Welcome everyone to Smackdown! Tonight folks, a huge night we have in store for you!"

Tazz: "A United States Champ will be crowned tonight Cole, it's gonna be insane, A-Train vs. Edge!"

Michael Cole: "What about last week? Kurt Angle made Ron Simmons retire!"

Tazz: "Yeah, Kurt is always gonna have that against Simmons now, but I wish the best in the future for Simmons."

Michael Cole: "And also tonight, Booker T takes on Hardcore Holly in huge singles action!"

Tazz: "The tag titles are on the line too as 2Cool defend against Haas & Benjamin! So much going down tonight Tazz!"

I Told You..

[Jericho is in the ring ready to start up his highlight reel to some pops.]

Chris Jericho: "Welcome to Smackdown!..is...Jericho..."

[Jericho is then quickly cut off by Kurt Angle. Angle walks down to the ring with a big smirk on his face as the crowd boos.]

Kurt Angle: "Are you kidding me Jericho? Last week, I retired the first ever african-american champion and you dare to come out here and think it's time for your little teaparty?"

Chris Jericho: "Oh hey look who it is, my long time friend Kirk! Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Kirk Angel!"

Kurt Angle: "The names Kur..."

Chris Jericho: "Oh Kirk, would ya please shut the hell up? Now listen Kirk, I know you think it's your time and I know you think your all tough now, but Angle, frankly, no one in ths arena gives a rats *** about you! Congratulations, you retired Simmons, now get out of my ring!"

Kurt Angle: "You don't talk to an olympic champion like that Jericho! You see these medals?! I won them with a broken freakin' neck! Benoit, you can't accomplish 1/4 the things that I have done in my career!"

Chris Jericho: "Angle, were you the first ever Undisputed Champion of the world?"

[Angle's face then turns red since he just got outsmarted.]

Kurt Angle: "Well..."

[Angle quickly drops his mic and clotheslines Jericho down. Angle then gets on top of Jericho and starts beating him up until refs seperate them.]

Michael Cole: "What was the point of that Tazz?!"

Tazz: "Well, Angle didn't like what Jericho was saying! Plain and simple, Cole."

Michael Cole: "Well folks coming up next, cruiserweight tag action!"

Chavo Guerrero & Jamie Noble vs. Paul London & Rey Mysterio

Good cruiserweight matchup to get the fans into tonights show. London and Mysterio showed some amazing offensive moves, and Noble and Chavo showed them right back. Mysterio was legal with Chavo in the end and hit a 619, but Noble ran in and clotheslined Rey down. London quickly flew up the top turnbuckle and gave Noble a flying hurricanrana! Chavo then got up and kicked Paul in the gut and went for a Tiger Bomb, but Londond got up and gae Chavo a reverse DDT. Rey followed it up with a hurricanrana to get the three count for his team! **1/4. Good match thought I've seen better. I'm glad they're using London.

Michael Cole: "Awesome cruiserweight action, you'll only see here on Smackdown!"

Tazz: "Those four men are amazing, I wonder how they do it sometimes Cole!"

Outta My Way

[Haas & Benjamin are seen stretching in the halls. Hurricane and Rosey walk past the two and talk.]

Hurricane: "So then I used my hurri-powers to fly away from the scene..but it turned out they weren't chasing me! I said whatsupwitdat?!"

Rosey: "Yeah, those villians can be some tricksters!"

[Haas and Benjamin then stop strecthing and look at Rosey & Hurricane.]

Charlie Haas: "Care to have this superpower conversation crap somewhere else?"

Shelton Benjamin: "In case you haven't seen we're having the worlds greatest warm up right now!"

[Hurricane and Rosey do their superhero poses as Haas and Benjamin just shake there heads.]

Hurricane: "Villian Haas! Villian Benjamin! You dare to talk to super-heroes like that?!"

Rosey: "Yeah! What he said!"

[Haas and Benjamin jsut look at each other before smirking and take down the two superheroes. The men then continue their warmup.]

Michael Cole: "What was the point of that?!"

Tazz: "They shoulda had their little convo somewhere else Cole!"

Michael Cole: "Hurricane & ROsey don't want any trouble with anyone!"

2Cool© vs. World's Greatest Tag Team

WWE Tag Team Titles. This match wasn't too shabby, it was actually entertaining when Rikishi was in the ring. Both Haas an Benjamin would avoid stinkfaces and tag in each other, and this kept oging on to some laughs from the crowd. Haas was the legal man along with Rikishi and hit a german suplex with a bridge for a pin, when Hurricane showed up on the ramp and did his superhero pose! Haas then told Hurricane to get lost, which allowed big 'Kish to turn Haas around into a Rikishi Driver which got the 3 count! *3/4. Not too bad a match, but I've seen better from Haas & Benjamin

Michael Cole: "2Cool retain their championships!"

Tazz: "That Hurricane is looking for revenge!"

Michael Cole: "And he has every right to be Tazz!"

Booker's Words

[Josh Matthews is standing nearby Booker T.]

Josh Matthews: "Well Booker, you go one on one in your first Smackdown! match tonight against Hardcore Holly. Your thoughts?"

Booker T: "Man what do I care about these minor leagues dawg? I go out there but I ain't givin' it my all man. RAW is the superior show dawg, this show ain't nothin'. I mean Eddie Guerrero is the champ. And when Eddie si the champ man, that's when you know these dumps are a joke! And tonight for Holly, I'm gonna go out there and not even put any effort in and still whip that suckas ***! Just to show that Smackdown! is weak! To show that Smackdown! ain't nothin'!"

[Eddie Guerrero comes onto the scene.]

Eddie Guerrero: "Booker T esse! now I know you don't like Smackdown!, so why don't you leave man? I mean, we don't need you! Smackdown! would be a lot better without you holmes!"

Booker T: "Man, how many times am I gonna send this message to you?! Kyo Dai and Tajiri whipped you punk *** week in and week out, so why you comin' back for more?!"

Eddie Guerrero: "I'm gonna take Kyo Dai out one by one Booker, because next week I got Sakoda one on one. And after I defeat Sakoda, I'm gonna prove to you that Smackdown! is for real man!"

[The two get face to face as the cameras fade.]

Booker T vs. Hardcore Holly

This match was just a brawl, nothing more nothing less. Holly showed his toughness throughout the match, after knocking Booker T down after a few hard right hand as well as some powerslams. Holly went for his Alabama Slam, but Booker was able to counter it by clubbing his back. Booker then went for the Book-End on Holly, but Holly elbowed his way out. Holly then went for a clothesline, but Booker ducked and kneed him in the gut. Moments later, a Scissors Kick would end Holly's night. Booker then celebrated afterwards. *1/4. Not too much shown by these two, although the crowd is giving Booker some big heel heat which is good.

Michael Cole: "Book with a big win over Holly there!"

Tazz: "Yeah. But I don't think I like the guy that much, he hates Smackdown!"

Michael Cole: "He should go back to RAW!"

You Don't Interuppt The Dead

[The cameras cut backstage to where we see the Undertaker in an undisclosed area.]

The Undertaker: "I've been having visions lately. Visions of someone on Smackdown! being used as a sacrifical lamb. Visions of someone on Smackdown! being used as an example in order so I can show my true Power. My true dominance..."

[The Undertaker then gets cut off as the Big Show comes out. Show is unaware that Taker is on the titantron and gets in the ring for his match.]

The Undertaker: "You do not interuppt the dead!"

[big Show looks up to see Undertaker. Show then grabs a mic.]

Big Show: "Where the hell did you come from? Listen, we know the deal by now. You're dead, and everyone here believes you. Pshh. Well anyways, I gotta match right now. Now scoot."

The Undertaker: "You don't order the deadman to do anything! You see Show I've had visions lately of a sacrifical lamb. And I think I found him."

[show looks confused as four lightning bolts hit each turnbuckle. Show then flees out of the ring and runs backstage!]

The Undertaker: "REST IN PEACE SHOW!"

[The cameras fade.]

Michael Cole: "That Undertaker scares me each week Tazz!"

Tazz: "Yeah, Show was in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Michael Cole: "I'd just get the hell out of there and go home if I was Show!"

Warming Up

[A-Train is seen backstage with Sable.]

Sable: "It's gonna be so easy for you tonight baby! Edge is nothing, and never will be anything!"

A-Train: "You think I'm nervous about Edge? Haha. He's a joke! I mean, he comes back here, thinking he's gonna make a grabd return or something. And that's something I'm gonna cut short!"

Sable: "And if you win tonight Train, you'll get a little suprise!"

A-Train: "Sable I can't wait! But tonight, Edge has gotta realized that he stepped into the wrong train wreck!"

[The two then continue talking as the cameras fade.]

Sparkplug

[backstage, Rob Conway is walking through the halls as he bumps into Hardcore Holly.]

Rob Conway: "Watch were your going!"

Hardcore Holly: "Your the one that walked into me, buddy."

Rob Conway: "Listen tough guy, do you not know who I am? I'm the MVP of Smackdown! and I've only been here 3 weeks!"

Hardcore Holly: "MVP huh.."

Rob Conway: "Yeah, and unlike you I can win matches, SPARKPLUG!"

[Holly turns his head to laugh but quickly turns back and decks Conway in the face with a hard right hand! Holly then laughs.]

Hardcore Holly: "Me and you next week...rookie."

[Holly then walks away smirking as Conway lies on the ground.]

Michael Cole: "Conway got taught a lesson!"

Tazz: "Indeed he did Cole. Not to mess with sparkplug!"

Michael Cole: "His name isn't sparkplug Tazz!"

Tajiri w/ Kyo Dai vs. Billy Kidman

An awesome cruiserweight matchup here. Tajiri was on his a-game as was Kidman. Both men showed their awesome innovative cruiserweight moves which "wowed" the crowd. This match was pretty back and forth til the end when Kyo Dai interfered. Tajiir was able to kick Kidman in the stomach which made him kneel. Moments later, Tajiri nailed him with a devastating Buzzsaw Kick to get the 3 count! Afterwards, Kyo Dai jumped Kidman until Eddie Guerrero chased them away with a chair! ***3/4. Awesome cruiserweight stuff, Tajiri should be in line for a shot.

It's Time

[backstage, Edge is seen warming up for his huge match. Edge is shown stretching as well as doing push-ups. Edge then gets up and walks down the hall, making belt motions around his waist.]

Michael Cole: "A-Train vs. Edge, coming up next!"

A-Train w/ Sable vs. Edge

United States Title. This match was actually pretty decent which was suprising with the people involved. A-Train showed he can be very versatile for his size. Edge showed a bit of ring rust, but nothing too bad. The crowd cheered for Edge all way thru and made some "Edge" chants. Edge controlled the first part of the match. After some interference from Sable, A-Train controlled the rest of the match. A-Train went for his Bicycle Kick, but Edge ducked under it and ran into the ropes. He bounced back and looked for a Spear, but A-Train moved causing Edge to fall. A-Train then lifted up Edge for a De-Railer, but Edge raked him in the eyes! Edge then kicked him in the gut and went for the Edgecution, but A-Train countered it with hits to the kidney. A-Train then went for the Train Wreck but Edge backdropped him! Edge was getting ready for the Spear when Sable got on the apron. Edge quickly gave her a big boot, knocking her down! A-Train then got to his feet and spun Edge around and kicked him in the gut. A-Train then lifted him up for the Train Wreck, but Edge slipped off the back! Edge then ran into the ropes and as A-Train turned around, he was caught with a Spear! Edge covered and got the three, winning the US Title. The crowd popped huge, as Sable dragged A-Train out of the ring. **1/2. An actual decent match. Edge winning was great as the crowd loved it.

Michael Cole: "Edge wins the US Title! Folks, tune in next week to see Holly vs. Conway and Eddie vs. Sakoda, as well as so much more!"

Biggest Pops:

1. Chris Jericho

2. Edge

3. Eddie Guerrero

4. The Undertaker

5. Rey Mysterio

Most Heat:

1. Booker T

2. A-Train

3. Kyo Dai & Tajiri

4. Big Show

5. Rob Conway

Qiuck Results:

Rey & London defeated Chavo & Noble

2Cool© defeated World's Greatest Tag Team to retain the tag team titles.

Booker T defeated Hardcore Holly

Tajiri defeated Billy Kidman

Edge defeated A-Train to win the United States Title

Edited by gangsta

Guest Prototype

Decent show. I like Edge as US champ. The WGTT coul dbe used better than put in a feud with Hurricane and Rosey though. Jericho/Angle feud shoul dbe great.

Guest gangsta

Velocity

April 3rd

Kyo Dai defeated Shannon Moore & Funaki

Good cruiserweight stuff. Kyo Dai was awesome in this match. The only "meh" parts was when Sakoda was in the match, but it was still decent to watch. The end of the match came when Sakoda clotheslined Funaki out of the ring, letting Kyo Dai nail their russin legsweep/spinning heel kick combo to Shannon Moore who sold perfectly. Kyo Dai then went a message to Eddie Guerrero in Japanese after the match.

Smackdown! Rebound

The rebound mainly focued on the US Title watch, and showwd both mens warmups. Also showed the segment with Angle/Jericho as well as Booker T/Eddie.

Val Venis defeated C.W Anderson

Everyone expected this to be a squash but C.W actually got a decent amount of offense in on Venis. C.W went for his signature Anderson Spinebuster, but Venis countered into a flying DDT. Venis would then hit his spinning powerbomb, and hit the Money Shot moments later to get the three count. Venis celebrated afterwards.

Tajiri defeated Rey Mysterio

Great match here. Tajiri busted out some awesome kicks, and Rey busted out his awesome cruiserweight stuff as usual. Rey went for the 619, when none other than Chavo Jr. tripped him up. Rey then did a suicide plancha to Chavo on the outside. As he got in the ring, Tajiri kicked him in the gut, making him fall to one knee, then executed his Buzzsaw Kick to get the three count. Afterwards, Chavo stomped out Rey.

Guest gangsta

Heat

April 4th

Lita defeated Molly Holly

Typical womens match here, nothing special. Molly came down with a wig on as he crowd laughed. Toward the end of the contest Lita ripped off Molly's wig and Molly got distracted. Lita then nailed her reverse Twist of Fate for the win.

RAW Rebound

The RAW rebound showed us the hgue IC Title match, where Regal upset Orton to win the title. Also showed us Cena dissing Evolution, and a graphic of the HHH/HBK match which will take place tomorrow!

Maven w/ Orlando Jordan defeated John Walters

This was pretty much just a squash match, with Walters getting little offense. The crowd popped huge for Maven, and he got the win after hitting Walters with a top-rope bulldog, earning him the three count.

Nunzio w/ Dawn Marie defeated Billy Gunn

An OK match here. Nunzio was pretty good tonight, and Gunn was his usual self. Gunn hit the One & Only in this match but Dawn put Nunzio's foot on the rope. He ran into the ropes for a Fameasser but got tripped up by Dawn, allowing Nunzio to roll him up with the tights to win!