Midget's Gaming Medley

thatshortguy

Just for a lark, I'll give a quick-capsule review of HL2.

Play eet.

I thought it was just your regular, standard-fare stuff with nothing really outstanding, until you met the priest and his congregation.  Fucking loved it from there on.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't listen to Tristy, he's just frustrated because he sucks wang at GTA:SA. I mean, sucks hard. He got stuck on some of the easiest missions on the game, on the first island! :P

And Midg, is it true that MGS3 is a fairly short game too? My friend received it as a gift for christmas and he was telling me the other day that while it was a lot of fun, it only took him about a few days to beat, and he was pretty surprised when he reached the end because he wasn't expecting it to take such little time.

Aside from this, I really wish they would've kept Leon from seeming like Dante from DMC2.

An explanation for this might be the fact that back way back when, DMC was made using the original build for Resi 4. I love the game to bits, but I still don't like the kick Leon does. It just doesn't seem right to me, for soem abstract reason. :\

Edited by Kaneanite

Graphically, both games are fine. My comment was more concerning Leon's wannabe-badass mentality that wound up feeling more like Dante from DMC2 than Dante from DMC1.

Oh right, I thought you mean the game engine :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

playboy the mansion is a fucking pain, it´s even more utterly painfull stupid than the sims, in the sims you at least have to strugel to make them happy/work out (wich stops being fun becaus there is no real goal/development or brain in the sims, wen they yet again pee their pants standing in front of the toilent complaining about not being on the toilet instead of just using it...), in playboy you just do the same shit over and over again and have everyone love you in about 2 seconds . . .

anyway, speaking of the sims 2, can´t wait to make them suffer in the new universty ad one that comes out enxt week, the only thing the sims is good for is making them suffer to their last breath ! . . . we clearly need a washington sniper ad one for the sims :mellow:

The nature of the beast hath changed, my friends. As you may know, I do a lot of things around here at EWB, and as such, my time is spread thin between here and elsewhere. Ergo, I won't be typing reviews for every single game I play...just those that people ask me about.

If you're intrigued about what I've been playing, feel free to keep an eye out to the list up top. If you want to ask me about a game, reply here and pick my brain about 'em.