Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

TMM

I'm loving the game, except it doesn't seem to want to run to smothly on my PC. I've turned of shadows and grass, yet it's still jumping at times. Help...

Well, is your PC up to the requirements of playing the game?

Do you have all the patches for the game?

Yes and no...but now yes :D

I completely forgot about the patches because I clicked the 'Update' button, which I assumed would download the patches, but it said it couldn't find anything but I totally forgot about it.

All's well and good now, I'm off to fight in a Death Match now :D

Simply put...this is the greatest game I've ever played.

I don't like games where you're fighting for 95% of the game, because that's unrealistic to me. But this is just class. No let's go make peace with some Sand People...

I loved KOTOR when I first played it, but I got bored in parts (It took me ages to do Kashykk because I hated it). I think I did all the planets bar Koribban, I just could never be arsed searching all the tombs or whatever. I always get Dantooine and Tatooine the wrong way round, but which ever had the sand people was the best planet.

Awesome game, if a little tedious in places. Plus, I nearly always took Me, Carth and Bastilla in my party. And I never found another use for the droid on Taris, or any value whatsover in the wookie and Mission once off Taris.

Ha. Same as me. No life.

Just got to Korriban, my fourth planet and it's after my little encounter with Darth Malak...DAMN LucasArts made a nice twist in the story there. Didn't see that coming whatsoever. I'm turning HEEL now, should be fun.

Now I wanna know what else I got in store.