So AI finally found their Hung this year...

ROC

What was the deal with that 1st black dude, i think his name was Kenny? But Randy said something like, "why do you wanna do this, singers already get....."...then later they showed the guy in his church, and he was crying? I missed the story about him.

I'm pretty sure he was just saying goodbye to the congregation before he left for Hollywood. I could be wrong, though.

i think if he would have took it a little bit more seriously, he would have made it.. he totally reminded me of James Brown before they even asked him to sing James Brown..

He couldn't sing. He wouldn't have made it. He's kind of charismatic in a "What the fuck is that guy doing?" way, but the dude couldn't sing.

The guy sucked, plain and simple.

He wasted everybody's time because he went out there and acted like that purposely so they would air him, and then he probably sat and watched that episode with like a hundred of his boys and they all laughed at how stupid the American Idol crew was to fall for it.

It was hard to stomach.

Stop hating.

Funny...

That dude had to watch AI from jail, because he got picked up on a failure to appear warrant.

And anyone who says that he 'wasted people's time' is an idiot. He went on there to try and be funny. You laughed. Therefore, he succeeded, now shut up and stop trying to be elitist, you know you'd do the same damn thing. I'm sorry if you want people who actually think they can sing to ridicule instead of someone who's playing a role.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

(MOBILE, Ala.) January 26 -- An American Idol hopeful, gaining notoriety, but not just for his shot at stardom. T-V viewers found Grand Bay's Leroy Wells on national T-V Tuesday night. However, on Wednesday, the would-be “idol” could be found in Mobile Metro Jail.

While millions of American Idol fans kept it locked into Leroy, Leroy was locked up behind bars for failing to appear in court.

The 22-year-old Grand Bay, Alabama native wowed fans with his rendition of "Got Your Money" by O-D-B. Even though he wasn't able to watch his performance from home, sheriff’s deputies tell NBC 15 they did allow Leroy and other inmates to watch American Idol from jail.

Mobile Police spokesman Marcus Young says Leroy Wells was arrested earlier this month for reportedly shooting a hand gun into an occupied vehicle. “Apparently they were arguing over how the cars were in the roadway at which time Mr. Wells allegedly shot the victim in his hip,” Young says.

“Family members say because Leroy is a “pretty boy,” he gets picked on a lot, which explains why he may have been carrying a pistol to protect himself. His brother, Ryan Peyton tells NBC 15 News: “A lot of people picks on him and he's had that problem since he's been a kid. As he got older he just got tired of it and so he took measures into his own hands.”

According to Mobile County Sheriff's department records, Wells has a prior criminal record including seven other arrests. The charges range from disorderly conduct and possession of marijuana, to carrying a pistol without a permit.

His brother says despite those incidents, Leroy is destined for stardom and would not go as far as shooting another human being. “I'm saying he didn't do it. It's all hear-say from what I know.”

Wednesday, Leroy’s family had trouble coming up with bond money, some $11,000, but later were able to come up with the money. Leroy was released from custody early Wednesday evening.

Just for the length of time they actually kept him on TV that takes the cake but I think the worst guy that I've seen so far was the guy who tried to sing "Thriller." He didn't have Leroy's incessant charisma so he got tossed rather quickly but this guy was so much worse. The judges couldn't even laugh it was so bad.