Greatest Games for SNES ?

ErikBN3012

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWF Royal Rumble. May not be the best, but fun to play and features RIC FLAIR! YEAH! Too bad the WCW game for SNES kinda sucked.

Personally, I enjoyed all the Final Fight games other then the first. Playing with a friend was awesome. Same with Spider Man: Seperation Anxiety and Double Dragon.

Guest Bluesman

Chrono Trigger

TMNT In Time

Donkey Kong Country

Those were the games that made me wish I had a SNES. For awhile I actually swapped systems with someone so I could get Chrono Trigger fix in.

Kevin Keegans Player Manager, 2nd best management game ever.

I recall buying that from a car boot sale, cart only. Took me half an hour to work out you clicked the clock on the stand to advance to the match.

As for games, get a buddy round and get Zombies Ate My Neighbours own. Super Smash TV might also be an option.

As for games, get a buddy round and get Zombies Ate My Neighbours own. Super Smash TV might also be an option.

Good call, those two games were great two player. I still have Zombies ate my neighbours in a box with my SNES B)

There were loads of football games for the SNES that I still have that were quite good. Fever Pitch was one of the better ones and Fifa 95, I think, was also quite good. I remember running away from the ref when he was gonna card you.