World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

Awesome show Hewey. So, The Undertaker won? Well, i guess Taker vs. Hall OR somebody else is going to be good WrestleMania 13 match.

Yeah, i knew Scott Hall would retain. It's really sad to watch Michaels and the Excellence of Execution job to him, but that makes the fans (and me :) ) really hate him, so Hewey's doing a great job. I believe we're going to see Scott Hall vs. Bret Hart again at "In Your House: The Final Journey". The ending of the WWF Title match was so unfair, that i believe we're going to see Hall defeating Hart cleanly, or maybe because Owen interferes. Which would lead to Owen vs. Bret at 'Mania.

The whole thing was great. Keep going. I'm looking forward to Monday Night Raw, i can't wait to see what's the Rumble fallout is going to be!

Royal Rumble Match Stats

Order Of Entry

1. Goldust

2. Kamala

3. Doink The Clown

4. Fatu

5. Yokozuna

6. Bart Gunn

7. Billy Gunn

8. Nelson Knight

9. Mark Henry

10. British Bulldog

11. Ahmed Johnson

12. Scott Steiner

13. Brian Adams

14. Jerry Lawler

15. Taka Michinoku

16. Vader

17. Marc Mero

18. Bob Orton

19. Cactus Jack

20. Shawn Michaels

21. Jacobs

22. Rocky Maivia

23. Owen Hart

24. Hollywood Holly

25. Sycho Sid

26. Brian Lee

27. Scott Taylor

28. Alex Wright

29. The Patriot

30. The Undertaler

Order Of Elimination/Who Eliminated Them

1. Kamala (Goldust)

2. Doink The Clown (Goldust)

3. Fatu (Nelson Knight)

4. Yokozuna (Bart Gunn)

5. Bart Gunn (Nelson Knight)

6. Nelson Knight (Mark Henry)

7. Billy Gunn (Mark Henry)

8. Jerry Lawler (Taka Michinoku)

9. Scott Steiner (Ahmed Johnson)

10. Mark Henry (British Bulldog)

11. Brian Adams (British Bulldog)

12. British Bulldog (Ahmed Johnson)

13. Ahmed Johnson (Vader)

14. Bob Orton (Shawn Michaels)

15. Vader (Shawn Michaels)

16. Marc Mero (Jacobs)

17. Taka Michinoku (Jacobs)

18. Jacobs (Cactus Jack)

19. Rocky Maivia (Cactus Jack)

20. Cactus Jack (Shawn Michaels)

21. Sycho Sid (Owen Hart)

22. Scott Taylor (The Patriot)

23. Alex Wright (The Undertaker)

24. Hollywood Holly (The Undertaker)

25. Brian Lee (The Undertaker)

26. The Patriot (Goldust)

27. Goldust (The Undertaker)

28. Owen Hart (Shawn Michaels)

29. Shawn Michaels (The Undertaker)

30. The Undertaker (Winner)

Number Of Eliminations

The Undertaker (5)

Shawn Michaels (4)

Goldust (3)

Nelson Knight (2)

Mark Henry (2)

British Bulldog (2)

Ahmed Johnson (2)

Jacobs (2)

Cactus Jack (2)

Bart Gunn (1)

Taka Michinoku (1)

Vader (1)

Owen Hart (1)

The Patriot (1)

Prediction Contest

ryan_the_canuck- 11

JDK- 11

Verder- 9

Heroin Bob- 9

Prototype- 9

Jam- 9

Captain Planet- 8

AntPaulseno- 7

Daniel316- 7

jason_daronlane- 6

TheGame3000uk- 6

Jonny2003uk- 6

tommyholmes- 6

Acemaster- 5

VA Finest 1- 5

bubba- 5

paulbd- 4

mets4ever11- 4

Hajjhowe- 4

Name:

Weight: Light or Heavyweight

Nationality:

High Spots: Yes or No

Superstar Looks: Yes or No

Shooting Ability: Yes or No

Diva: *only if you want a female worker*

Booker: Yes or No

Fonz Factor: Yes or No

Trainer: Yes or No

Menacing: Yes or No

Finisher or Finishers: Please put what kind they are, Like impact and what not

Disposition: Face or heel

Gimmick: *my risk level can only go up to 70*

Picture: *Sean O'Haire, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, Victoria, Rob Conway, Shelton Benjamin, Rene Dupree, Johnny Nitro, Dale Price, Chris Sabin, Spanky, John Walters, Ken Anderson, Adam Flash have already been picked* Also, Don't pick a picture of someone who's already in the game, Like HBK, Jericho etc

All right, Since when  I made the scenario I put alot of game generated workers in there, Ryan and JDK PM me those stats and I'll pick the guys for it, (depending on the nationality you pick.) And they'll be sent to USWA. And since you two got all the match stuff right, PM me a list of guys you want me to hire. Put the one you want most in bold and I'll get him, Keep in mind if he's some indy hot shot or someone like that, I'll probably keep him for like a year or something. Or PM me someone you want me to steal from WCW/ECW/USPW etc. Also, For gimmick, You pick one out of EWR, But you can PM me how you want the gimmick to work, Like say you pick blue collar, What would you want the guy to be? A super market worker? A hotel maid? A nurse? Etc.......

Thanks alot to all of you who predicted. :D And thanks for the comments guys

Edited by Baby Hewey

Guest Prototype

Really good Rumble. The Hall/Hart match was great. Undertaker winning the Rumble was cool, and him vs Hall at WM could be a good change of pace. I dont know if those two ever faced off before. You got some storlyines going too, as I think we'll also see Bret vs Owen ands HBK vs Cactus at WM. Like the way youre pushing Goldust too.

Guest Grapehead

This is sweet... I don't have much to say... I'll be reading this though, it's great, and I like where your stories have been going. I'll give you a little more feedback after your next show.

Nice Show, there is a nice little card already set up for WM13 which is good. HBK vs. Cactus, Taker vs. Champion (prob Scott Hall or Nash by some god awful twist of fate). I wish you will redo the match Goldust vs. HHH that was at the real WM13, it was quite good, but minus the Chyna throwing around Marlena like a rag dog... cant wait for raw either.

Solid show, although I am not too sure about THe Patriot with Bart Gunn around.

The IC title is good for HHH, and I don't think JJ is ready for it yet.

Not a fan of Chavo winning again, but I guess he is the "front man" of the lightweight division.

Kind of glad to see Austin/Snow will be feuding, hopefully it will lead to an Al Snow push he rules.

Party Squad Won, so it looks like Marty will feud with Duke! RATINGS!~

Simmons getting the win is pretty good, and it seems he will be feuding with Bradshaw.

Hall against Taker should be good, hopefully Hall won't job the gold.

The rumble was a great read, and i'm glad to see a few suprises (Jacobs killing people, Goldust, ect.) I don't like Taker, but he is a good choice for Rumble winner. #30 winning is lame though :shifty:

Anyways, good stuff and it will be interesting to see how you go towards Mania.

user posted image

Credit Jack Krauser for the logo

Date: January 20, 1997

Last night was the 1997 Royal Rumble, We saw The Undertaker win the Royal Rumble match. That means that The Undertaker will be heading to Wrestlemania 13 to face the WWF Champion, Scott Hall. The Undertaker woll be in Ottawa tonight and we will hear from the phenom. What will The Undertaker say about his win? No one can take Undertaker's title shot away from him, Whoever is the champion come Wrestlemania 13 will have to get in the ring with a man who hasn't had the gold for almost six years!

The Undertaker might have won the Royal Rumble, But he had a little help. Cactus Jack was one of the main reasons Shawn Michaels lost the Royal Rumble match, We know that Shawn Michaels will also be in Ottawa, Will HBK get into it with Cactus Jack? Since he lost the Royal Rumble, Shawn Michaels can't get a title shot due to the stipulation he and Hall agreed on back in December. You know that the "Heart Break Kid" has got to be very angry over not only being cost the Royal Rumble, But not being able to get a title shot.

Scott Hall somehow survived last night and walked away with the WWF Championship. Hall didn't beat "The Hitman" very fairly though, Tonight we'll hear from Scott Hall on his win over Bret Hart last night at the Royal Rumble. "The Hitman" will also be in Ottawa tonight. And we know that Commissioner Ric Flair has arrived in Ottawa, Will Flair get involved somehow?

Matches for Monday Night Raw

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley©

Sho Funaki makes his debut when he takes on a ECW star!

Brian Pillman, Chris Benoit and The Patriot Vs. Al Snow, Steve Austin and Hollywood Holly

Million Dollar Championship

Duke "The Money Maker" Droese© Vs. Marty Jannetty

We'll also hear from The Undertaker! Shawn Michaels will also be in Ottawa, As well as Scott Hall and Bret "The Hitman" Hart! You don't want to miss what should be an out of control Monday Night Raw!

user posted image

Credit Jack Krauser for the logo

Channel: USA Network

Time Slot: Prime Time

Date: January 20, 1997

Attendance: 10,027

Ticket Sales: $401,080

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Voice Over- The World Wrestling Federation, For over fifty years the revolutionary force in sports entertainment.

Monday Night Raw comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Vince McMahon and Jim Ross are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

Interview with Shawn Michaels

Right after the announcers are done speaking, The music of the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels begins to play to a huge ovation from the crowd. Michaels comes down to the ring in street clothing, Carrying a steel chair. Michaels does not look happy as he comes into the ring. Michaels drops the chair down and grabs a microphone.

Shawn Michaels- Now, We all saw the Royal Rumble. We all saw Cactus Jack coming down to the ringside area and distracting me long enough for The Undertaker to get the win. Now, I have no problem with you Undertaker. I said it once and I'll say it a thousand times, I respect you more than anyone in the World Wrestling Federation. I really do. But you and I both know that the only reason you were able to win the Royal Rumble was because of Cactus Jack. I was about to super kick you straight to hell if it wasn't Cactus Jack getting involved. I know you two have had one hell of a rivalry, And who knows why Jack was out there? Maybe he was angry because I tossed his ass over the top rope, Or maybe he was there to try to mess with you Undertaker, It doesn't matter does it? Because the Royal Rumble is over. You won. You're going to Wrestlemania 13 and there's nothing I can do about it. And I can't get a title shot against Scott Hall, So Shawn Michaels is screwed out of the title scene until Hall drops the title. So what I'm gonna do is this, I'll wait for the title situation to clear up. And I hope that Scott Hall does drop the title very soon, Because whoever does beat him for that title will have to meet the "Heart Break Kid". And as far as you're concerned Cactus Jack, I got this steel chair with me tonight. And I know you're gonna be in the building, And I'm gonna be waiting with this steel chair my friend. I know you're going to show up. And when you do show up, This steel chair is coming right over your head Cactus! You told me awhile back that you wanted to kill the Kliq and HBK along with it, You got your chance now you son of a b****! So Cactus Jack, I'm hoping you show up by 10:00 tonight, Because if you don't, Then HBK is gonna go hunting for you!

Shawn Michaels drops the microphone down and grabs the steel chair. Michaels leaves the ring as his music starts playing. Both McMahon and Ross are shocked by Michaels' attitude, Saying we've never seen HBK like this, We've never seen HBK go after someone like he is going after Cactus Jack. Ross says that many believe Michaels had the Royal Rumble match won, And that Cactus Jack cost him any chances of winning the WWF Championship again.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A New Tag Team In The World Wrestling Federation!

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with the new WWF Tag Team Champions, Rick Martel and Mr. Perfect making their way down to the ring to a huge ovation from the crowd. They come into the ring and raise their hands in the air, With the titles around their waists. Mr. Perfect is handed a microphone and prepares to talk.

Mr. Perfect- Last night was a very big night for the both of us. We set out to do what nobody thought we could, And that is become the new WWF Tag Team Champions. We beat Al Snow and Steve Austin last night at the Royal Rumble to become the champions. We fought one hell of a match and we showed everyone that we still got what it takes to fight the very best in the World Wrestling Federation. I'll give credit to Austin and Snow for giving us a tough fight, They took it to us like no one could last night at the Royal Rumble. It was a close war, And that's what it was, A war. And only one team came out with the gold, And no, It wasn't Al Snow and Steve Austin, It was us. We are the new WWF Tag Team Champions. We are now the top tag team in all of wrestling. And I knew we would do it. I returned in November with one goal in mind, And that was to prove to everyone that I still had something left. And I think I did just that last night at the Royal Rumble. Along with Rick Martel, We proved to everyone that age doesn't matter, It matters how good you are. And we were the best last night. And now as the WWF Tag Team Champions, We're looking to take on all comers. The WWF needs a old school tag team, And we're those men!

Rick Martel- Mr. Perfect is absolutely right, The WWF Tag Team titles needed someone to rescue them. It needed tradition, It needed real wrestlers. And we're the right men to hold the titles. We went through hell and back last night at the Royal Rumble. We went through the toughest tag team in the history of the World Wrestling Federation, Al Snow and Steve Austin. And we survived. We are the new champions and we're gonna remain champions for a very long time to come. Because nobody can defeat the two of us. Nobody can defeat Rick Martel and Mr. Perfect. Everyone said we were too old, That we didn't belong in the WWF, That we should have packed our bags and gone to Atlanta, But guess what? We're here and we're the WWF Tag Team Champions. We back down from nobody. So if anyone wants a title shot, They'll get one. Hell, If Austin and Snow want a rematch, They'll get another fight from us. We'll fight everyone. We'll fight anyone that wants a shot at the titles, We're going to make sure the titles get defended and we'll make sure that every team that steps into the ring with us gets a fight of their life. We back down from nobody.

Mr. Perfect- So the question is who wants us in the ring? Who wants a match with Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel?

The crowd begins to boo as the music of the British Bulldog begins to play. Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel look at the RAW stage where British Bulldog is standing by with a microphone in his hand.

British Bulldog- Look at what we got here, We got Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel as the new WWF Tag Team Champions. Two men who I have run over time and time again in the past. Two men who used to be the biggest jokes on the roster are standing before me with the titles around their waists. If you want a real team to go up against, Then go against the British Bulldog.

Rick Martel- We said team, Not some jacked up body builder! You need a partner to face us Bulldog.

British Bulldog- Oh, You want a partner? You'll see my partner. I got a big partner. A man who can destroy the both of you with one hand tied behind his back. This man is a true monster. He'll slaughter the both of you and snap both your necks. He's the man they call Vader!

Vader's music begins to play to another chorus of boos. Vader joins Bulldog on top of the RAW stage.

British Bulldog- Right here! The man they call Vader! He's tired of being a joke! You're forgetting that we were in Camp Cornette together. You're forgetting that Vader holds wins over Sycho Sid, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels! Vader is in the best shape of his life. And this is the ultimate dream team of the WWF. You got Davey Boy Smith, The strongest man in the WWF. And you got Vader, A real monster. A beast of a man. A man who can destroy anyone that even looks at him funny. Vader and myself are hungry, And the hunger will only be satisfied when the titles come around our waists. So, Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel, Watch what we do to every team that stands in our way. We know we won't be getting any title shots right now, Because we have to "earn" them. But watch what happens to every man that stands in our way. This is the most powerful force ever put together in the WWF, And together we have the power to destroy everyone.

Vader- Mr. Perfect, Rick Martel, What are you boys gonna do when you got British Bulldog and Vader chasing you for those titles? Pretty soon you'll have to look into our eyes. You'll have to look at the eyes of the beast, And there is no beating us. It's gonna be Vader time very soon. Mark my words, Bulldog and I are getting those titles around our waists!

Vader's music begins to play as he and Bulldog shake hands. Bulldog and Vader flex their muscles on top of the stage while Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel seem concerned. Bulldog and Vader head to the back with McMahon yelling that this is the most powerful force ever put together in the WWF.

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley©

The crowd is hot for the first match of the night, Ahmed Johnson comes down to the ring to a great ovation from the Canadian fans, Helmsley surprisingly gets a mixed reaction, McMahon says that there might be a few rich folks in Ottawa tonight. Good way to combat Monday Nitro, As the first match on Nitro was Lex Luger fighting "Conman" Chris Chavis to a draw. Ahmed Johnson started off beating the hell out of Helmsley, Shoving Helmsley around the ring and running down Helmsley with a couple clotheslines. Ahmed Johnson press slammed Helmsley and ran over Helmsley with a clothesline which send Helmsley out to the floor. They brawled on the outside with Ahmed Johnson smacking Helmsley around and sending Helmsley to the steel steps. Helmsley was able to send Ahmed Johnson to the steel ring post which allowed Helmsley to take control of the match. They went back inside the ring where Helmsley worked over Johnson's legs and applied a figure four later in the match. Ahmed Johnson was able to reverse out a few minutes after and made the comeback. Johnson ran over Helmsley with several clotheslines and back dropped Helmsley a few times. Ahmed Johnson send Helmsley to the ropes and caught Helmsley with a huge spinebuster. Ahmed Johnson lifted Helmsley up and went for the Pearl River Plunge, But Helmsley rolled to the outside and got counted out! Helmsley ran to the back with the Intercontinental Championship to huge boos from the fans, Ahmed Johnson left the ring and went to the back to chase Helmsley as we went to a commercial break.

83, 88, 74 **1\2

The WWF Intercontinental title has gained in image.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Sho Funaki Vs. Spike Dudley

Good match here, But the crowd was dead for it. Nobody knows who Sho Funaki is, And Spike Dudley isn't known by most people, Except a select few who chanted "ECW". Spike Dudley is working on a open contract with the WWF, He will be working a ECW show on Friday and Saturday. So don't expect him to be on Friday Night Mayhem. Spike Dudley recently dropped his ECW Television Championship to Rob Van Dam, So I guess that was his punishment or something. McMahon and Ross didn't hype ECW all that much, But McMahon said that if Commissioner Flair got impressed with Spike, Then maybe we'd see more of Spike Dudley in the WWF. Funaki got a big entrance, Complete with fire pyro going off for his entrance. The match was all Funaki, Funaki dominated Spike Dudley with Spike barely getting any offense in. Funaki gave Spike some deadly chops in the corner and used lots of suplexes. Funaki even hit a asai moonsault to Spike on the outside. Funaki finished Spike with a tornado DDT to grab the win. Funaki posed on the ropes and then went to the announce position and shouted "Sho Funaki, WWF number one Light Heavyweight! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

65, 47, 84 **1\2

Sho Funaki debuted his new gimmick (Evil Foreigner), it got a positive response.

Sho Funaki gained overness from this match.

This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Commissioner Ric Flair Makes Tonight's Main Event!

Scott Hall's music begins to play to the biggest heat of the night. The crowd boos as the WWF Champion walks down the RAW stage wearing a Canadian hockey jersey. Scott Hall comes into the ring and poses with the title while his pyro goes off behind him. McMahon and Ross hype Hall's battle with Bret Hart last night, And how Scott Hall cheated to win. Scott Hall grabs the microphone from Howard Finkel and prepares to talk, The crowd chant "we want Bret" at Hall.

Scott Hall- Shut your mouthes! I had the decency to travel to this dump of a country, And is this how you treat the greatest WWF Champion of all time? I don't think so! I know you Canadians are real bitter because Bret lost last night, But get over it! I beat Bret Hart in his home country, In front of his family and friends. I did it! Me! Me! Me! Scott Hall! All you people thought that rotten tooth bastard was getting this title? You thought Bret was gonna beat me one, two, three? You were all wrong. Because I am an American. I'm not stupid like you Canadians. I come from a country where we can actually look at our women. I come from a country where winners win, And losers go to Canada! I told the world that it didn't matter if Bret Hart was home or not, What matters is who wins. And that man was me. I beat Bret Hart one, two, three. You all saw the Pay Per View. Didn't you? Scott Hall proved to everyone that I am still the best WWF Champion ever. Check it out, Two back to back wins over Shawn Michaels, And last night, I beat Bret Hart. And I'm gonna main event Wrestlemania 13! Scott Hall is gonna main event the biggest Wrestlemania of all time. And I'm walking into Wrestlemania 13 as the WWF Champion. I told the world that it didn't matter who stepped into the ring with me. Because I'm a superstar baby, And I can beat them all. And I'm sorry to tell Bret that there won't be anymore rematches. Especially tonight in Canada. I got the night off, Commissioner Ric Flair gave me the night off.

Bret Hart's music begins to play to a huge ovation from the crowd. The Canadian crowd roar as "The Hitman" comes down to the ring, With a angry look on his face. Bret Hart comes into the ring and grabs a microphone. Scott Hall does his spooky fingers at Hart and laughs at Hart's face.

Scott Hall- Hey yo, It's the loser! Mr. Hart himself! The man who's ass I kicked all over Montreal last night! How does it feel to be a loser?

Bret Hart- You just shut your face Scott Hall! Let me tell you something, You only beat me because of you using your feet on the ropes. I got screwed last night at the Royal Rumble and everybody knows it! You only beat me because of you not being man enough to fight me fairly. I had you tapping out like the little punk you are, But the referee was down. You know in your heart that you can't beat me. I will get my rematch! And it will happen tonight in Ottawa! It will happen tonight in front of all my fans. And you know something? It's gonna be for that title. I deserve a rematch. I waited ten months for my title shot, And I'm not gonna let you have the final word in this.

Scott Hall- If you think I'm getting in the ring after last night, Then you're crazier then these Canadian fans. I am in no condition to wrestle. And Commissioner Ric Flair said I don't have to defend the WWF Championship tonight. So no, You get no match! Sorry Bret! But if you want, You can watch me go into the crowd and slap the ugly out of these fans!

Bret Hart- Scott Hall, You come out here and talk about my fans. My countrymen, Well, Your ass better watch out, Because my fans are like me, They'll get even with you. And I could care less about what the Commissioner says, I got screwed and everyone knows it! If you don't give me my rematch tonight, Then I'll beat the hell out of you right here right now!

Owen Hart's music begins to play to another huge ovation from the fans. Owen Hart walks down the long entrance way in wrestling attire. Owen Hart comes into the ring and grabs a microphone. Owen Hart stands side by side with Bret Hart, Scott Hall looks a bit worried as the crowd chants "Owen". McMahon and Ross talk about how Owen Hart came very close to winning the Royal Rumble last night.

Scott Hall- What is this, The Brady Bunch? I didn't ask for another dumb Canadian to come out here, I was addressing your brother, When I ask for the brother who lived in the basement, I'll ask for you Owen.

Bret Hart- Owen, You're not suppose to be out here. This doesn't concern you. This concerns me and how I got screwed last night at the Royal Rumble!

Owen Hart- Both of you need to shut the hell up! I came to my country tonight and I saw fans with Owen signs. Bret, You need to realize that I am the Canadian hero in the WWF! We might be brothers, But I haven't forgiven you for stealing my spotlight all those years. And I arrived here with one thing on my mind, And that is to leave Ottawa as the next WWF Champion! I'm the man who should get the shot. Did you see how far I went in the Royal Rumble? Commissioner Ric Flair should name me number one contender tonight! And you Bret, Should watch and see how someone becomes the champion.

Scott Hall- I don't know if it's the air in Canada, Or the ugliness of the people here, But I got the night off! Commissioner Flair himself said I don't have to defend the title tonight! So I hope you two can figure that out. But I wouldn't mind seeing the two of you girls fight it out to determine the number one contender for sometime in the future. Because Scott Hall isn't wrestling tonight and that's the end of that! I...............

Commissioner Ric Flair's music begins to play to another huge ovation from the crowd. Commissioner Flair stands on the RAW entrance way holding a microphone. All three men stare at the long ramp way as Flair prepares to speak.

Ric Flair- Wooooo! Ottawa by God Canada! Woooooooo! The Commissioner has arrived! The Commissioner has arrived to make things right. See, I did tell Scott Hall he wouldn't have to defend the WWF Championship tonight. That is correct. But I never said he wouldn't have to wrestle. See, I do agree that Bret got screwed big time in Montreal last night, So I have come up with a brilliant solution. Bret Hart versus Scott Hall tonight! Well, That was my idea. Until Owen Hart came out here. Owen is right, He performed amazingly at the Royal Rumble. He came very close to winning the whole damn thing. And I'm gonna reward that, Owen Hart joins Bret and Hall in a triple threat match! Now wait, I know what you're thinking, What's the big deal about a triple threat match? It's simple, Whoever wins out of Owen and Bret will meet Scott Hall for the WWF Championship next week! But if Hall wins, Then he doesn't have to defend the title next week or against either of you ever again! So it truly is all or nothing for the Hart brothers tonight on Monday Night Raw! Wooooooo! You three tonight in the ring. Non title match, Lets see who the best man truly is! Good luck! Woooooo!

Commissioner Flair's music plays as the Commissioner heads to the back. Scott Hall looks very pissed off as Owen Hart leaves the ring, Doing the belt around the waist motion. Bret Hart leaves after Owen and stands on top of the ramp way taunting Hall, McMahon and Ross say this is the biggest main event ever in Monday Night Raw history!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Brian Pillman, Chris Benoit and The Patriot Vs. Al Snow, Steve Austin and Hollywood Holly with Chris Kanyon

The Canadian crowd was behind Benoit and Pillman here, Despite Benoit being the only Canadian. The Patriot got a sort of mixed reaction, But McMahon kept saying it was cheers. The Patriot, Better known as Del Wilkes, Returned last night after being out for most '95 and all of '96. Ross kept taking cheap shots at WCW, Due to The Patriot actually turning them down when they offered to hire him and feud with him The Taskmaster. But Ross didn't mention The Taskmaster by name of course. The Patriot looks to be in good shape, And could be a comeback story like Martel, Hall and Perfect. Austin and Snow seemed to have more problems, When Snow and Benoit started out with a handshake. Austin mocked Snow and asked Snow if he was gonna hug Benoit. McMahon and Ross kept wondering why Snow is showing respect for his opponents all of a sudden, And what's going on between him and Austin. Snow and Benoit had a awesome exchange early on, With Snow getting the best of Benoit. Austin got tagged in and was a little more rough with Benoit than Snow, And used a kinds of cheap tactics on Benoit. Hollywood Holly also played dirty, With his manager Chris Kanyon getting involved. McMahon and Ross kept saying that Kanyon was just faking his knee injury so he could manage Holly. Benoit was able to get the hot tag to The Patriot after taking abuse for so long. The Patriot came into the ring and ran over all three opponents with clotheslines and used atomic drops on all three men. The Patriot and Hollywood Holly ended up on the outside while Benoit and Austin were once the legal men. Austin tossed Pillman to the outside while Snow and Benoit traded blows, Austin went for a running knee to Benoit, But Benoit ducked and Snow got hit with a knee, Taking him out to the floor! Austin seemed upset over what happened and walked straight into Benoit's Crippler Crossface! Austin ended up tapping out! Benoit, Pillman and The Patriot headed to the back with the victory while Snow came back into the ring, He and Austin looked like they were gonna fight, But they shook hands.

86, 84, 89 ***3/4

Interview with The Undertaker

We go to the back where Marissa Mazzola is standing by with The Undertaker.

Marissa Mazzola- Undertaker, You won the Royal Rumble last night. You entered as number thirty and cleaned house, You destroyed everyone that got face to face with you, But in the closing moments of the match, It was you and Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels had you down and he went for the super kick, Cactus Jack got up on the apron and distracted Michaels. This allowed you to eliminate Shawn and win the Royal Rumble. The fans have got to be wondering if there's something going on between you and Cactus Jack.

The Undertaker- Is there something going on with Cactus Jack and myself? Of course not. After what that demented freak did to me last year, There will never be anything between Cactus Jack and myself. Cactus Jack came down to the ring because he wanted him some of Michaels. And everyone is talking about how Shawn Michaels should have won, He did have me down. But do you think that kick you have knocked me out? I've gotten up from things alot more deadly than getting kicked in the face Marissa. My creatures of the night were with me last night, Each man that got in my face were sent flying over the top rope. Body after body after body were sent straight to hell and into the darkness. Shawn Michaels was one of them. It was more than a match last night, It was the ultimate battle. And I won. Michaels can talk about being screwed around all he wants, But no one has gotten the shaft around here more than The Undertaker and the creatures of the night. Last night in Montreal, It was our time. If Shawn Michaels wants a fight, I'll give him one. And just like last night at the Royal Rumble, He'll lose once again.

Marissa Mazzola- You did win the Royal Rumble, And that means you'll be facing Scott Hall or whoever the WWF Champion is at Wrestlemania 13, What do you have to say about that?

The Undertaker- We've been waiting for this for years now. My creatures of the night have been waiting for the title to come back around my waist for months and years. And the fact is, Whoever walks into Wrestlemania 13 with the title will have to look into the eyes of the lord of the darkness, They'll have to look into the eyes of The Undertaker. And they will rest in peace. The Royal rumble is done and over with, Now it's time for the WWF Champion to give his soul to the lord, Because his body and the title belong to me.

The Undertaker heads off with Marissa looking a bit scared of the deadman.

Marissa Mazzola- Vince, JR, The Undertaker has already claimed victory for Wrestlemania 13, Will The Undertaker be able to win the title on March 23rd? Who will be the champion when he challenges for the title? You do not want to miss the road to Wrestlemania, And you don't wanna miss Marty Jannetty in action up next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Million Dollar Championship

Marty Jannetty Vs. Duke "The Money Maker" Droese©

Droese was so pissed off over being pinned by Marty last night, That he said no one from The Money Mine would be at ringside for this match. Marty came out without The Party Squad. The Canadian fans seem to dig "Party Boy". Especially when Marty started doing his dancing when Droese got in his face. Decent match between these two men, With the announcers mostly hyping tonight's main event and what Shawn Michaels will do when Cactus Jack gets here tonight. Jannetty had the advantage early on by using his quickness on Droese, But quickly feel victim to a Droese powerslam which turned things to Droese's favor. Droese pounded on Jannetty in the corner and used three back suplexes in a row to Jannetty for near falls. Droese went for the Money Compactor a couple times, But Jannetty kept escaping. Jannetty was able to make his comeback when he caught Droese with a spinning heel kick. Jannetty kept coming closer and closer to winning, But Droese always found a way to take down Jannetty. Droese ended up going for a DDT, But Jannetty countered and drove Droese down to the canvas with a sit out powerbomb. Jannetty then went up top and hit the Party Boy Dance to pick up the win and the title! Jannetty grabbed the title and went to the ringside area, Jannetty started dancing on top of the table and then Jannetty went out into the crowd to celebrate his victory. Droese looked shocked over his loss.

74, 74, 75 **1/4

The Million Dollar title has gained in image.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The World's Most Dangerous Man Has Arrived

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with Vince McMahon standing in the ring.

Vince McMahon- We are having a wild night on Monday Night Raw! And tonight we're going to see a new wrestler debut! The World Wrestling Federation is proud to present a new wrestler, A man who was in the UFC, He was the first ever UFC super fight champion, He is the world's most dangerous man, He is Ken Shamrock!

Ken Shamrock's music begins to play to a good ovation as Shamrock comes down to the ring. Jim Ross hypes Shamrock as the world's most dangerous man, And makes sure to talk about how Shamrock was the first ever UFC super fight champion. Shamrock gets into the ring and shakes hands with McMahon.

Vince McMahon- Ken Shamrock, Let me be the first one to welcome you to the World Wrestling Federation.

Ken Shamrock- Thank you Vince, It's a honor to finally be here in the World Wrestling Federation. It's a honor to be in the greatest wrestling organization in the world!

Vince McMahon- Ken Shamrock, You are now in the WWF. And I expect we'll see you in the ring very soon, Maybe at the next World Wrestling Federation Pay Per View extravaganza, In Your House "The Final Journey" life February 16, From Chattanooga, Tennessee. And Ken Shamrock, What are your plans for your career in the WWF?

Ken Shamrock- I plan on being the absolute best. I plan on being the man everyone in the locker room respects and fears. I plan on becoming the WWF Champion. I plan on making everyone that steps into that ring with me fear me. I came to the World Wrestling Federation for one thing, Competition. The WWF claims to have the very best wrestlers in the world, And that's why Ken Shamrock is here. I am going to make my presence into the WWF. I'm going to dominate each and every man that steps into the ring with me, I am ready for anyone that wants a match. I have the out most respect for the wrestlers in the WWF, But I will make them learn that when they step into the ring with Ken Shamrock, They'll be in for a night of trouble.

Vince McMahon- And..............

Scott Taylor's music begins to play interrupting McMahon, The crowd boos as Scott Taylor walks down the ramp way. Taylor gets into the ring with a disgusted look on his face. Taylor grabs a microphone and looks at Shamrock. Shamrock offers a handshake, But Taylor pulls his hand back.

Vince McMahon- Scott Taylor, What are you doing out here?

Scott Taylor- What am I doing here? What the hell is this Vince? Now we got one of these UFC freaks? What the hell does the WWF look like? We got a weight lifter who needs to go on a diet, And now we got this freak?

Ken Shamrock- Excuse me, But I..........

Scott Taylor- Kenny, Shut your mouth and listen to those who have a brain that actually works! I am tired of all these losers coming into the WWF. First it was that whale Mark Henry, And now it's this loser? Ken Shamrock? You wanna make a name for yourself? Learn how to put three sentences together without boring someone! Think you can do that? I heard all these stories about you. How you ran away from home at the age of ten, How you never knew your father, Are all those stories true?

Ken Shamrock- Yes, They're all true..... And.........

Scott Taylor- Shut up! They're all true? Well, I know what really happened. When your father first looked at you, He felt so sick that he never wanted to see your ass again! And then when you had a home, Your parents tossed you out! You lived on the streets like a homeless person and got the hell beaten out of you everyday! You got beaten so badly that your brain doesn't work anymore. So let Scott Taylor tell you something, You retard! You don't belong here! This is the WWF! The World Wrestling Federation! This is a place for wrestlers! Not for some UFC reject! You think I give a damn about your life story? If I was your parents I would have dumped you in the sewer, Or worse, Canada! You were born a piece of trash! And you'll always be a piece of trash!

Ken Shamrock- You think you're a funny guy? How about you get in the ring with me right now? Come on!

Scott Taylor- I'm not gonna let some street urchin try to kill me, I'm a wrestler, And I'll wrestle you when I decide you're worthy!

Scott Taylor leaves the ring while Shamrock is held back by McMahon, Shamrock turns his attention to McMahon while Taylor grabs a steel chair. Taylor comes back into the ring with the chair! Taylor goes to hit Shamrock with the title, But Shamrock sees him coming and kicks the chair right into Taylor's face! McMahon exits the ring as Taylor gets up and gets a belly to belly suplex from Shamrock! Shamrock quickly locks Taylor into a Ankle Lock submission hold! Taylor is tapping out over and over again, But Shamrock won't let go! Referees and Road Agents come running down from the back and pull Shamrock off of Taylor, Taylor rolls to the outside while Shamrock stands in the ring. McMahon and Ross say that the world's most dangerous man has arrived!

Ken Shamrock debuted his new gimmick (Bad Ass), it got a positive response.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bret Hart Vs. Scott Hall Vs. Owen Hart

What a hot crowd for the main event! The entrances of both Owen Hart and Bret Hart blew the roof off the building. Owen Hart and Bret Hart started off jumping Hall! Both Hart brothers dominated Hall, Each men using right hands to Scott Hall. Owen then turned on Bret and used a belly to belly suplex on Bret Hart for a near fall. Bret Hart and Owen Hart then did a long sequence while Hall stood back and watched, Laughing at both men fighting each other. Hall then snuck in and double clotheslined both men! Hall and Owen worked together for awhile, But Owen turned on Hall by using a enziguri kick to the back of Hall's head for a very close near fall. Each man came very close to winning the match, First it was Owen when he locked Bret into the Sharpshooter. Bret Hart came very close to tapping out, But Hall barely made the save. Hall then delivered the Outsider's Edge to Bret Hart, But Owen Hart made the save. All three men kept going at it like it was a title match, Scott Hall ended up tossing Owen out to the floor and then tossing Owen into the crowd while Bret Hart was down in the ring. Hall came into the ring and hit Hart with the fallaway slam. Hall lifted Hart up and went for the Outsider's Edge, But Hart countered out of it and took Hall down with a sunset flip, Hart then broke up the count and locked Hall into the Sharpshooter! Owen tried to get in the ring in time, But Hall tapped out! The crowd went nuts as Bret Hart's music began to play! Bret Hart will meet Scott Hall next week for the title! Owen Hart came into the ring and jumped his own brother! Owen Hart stomped Bret down to the canvas! Referees and Road Agents come running down from the back and pull Owen off of his brother. Scott Hall grabs the WWF Championship and nails Bret over the head with it! Scott Hall stands over Bret Hart while Owen Hart looks on from the top of the stage with a sick smile.

97, 99, 93 ****1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Michaels turns around and Jacobs grabs him by the throat. Jacobs Choke Slams Michaels! Jacobs then Choke Slams Cactus Jack! Goldust is next and gets Choke Slammed as well! (Royal Rumble 1/19/97)

Cactus Jack Is Here!

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with the music of Shawn Michaels playing to a huge ovation. Shawn Michaels walks down to the ring with the steel chair. Michaels comes into the ring and grabs a microphone. Michaels tosses the chair down and prepares to talk.

Shawn Michaels- Cactus Jack, I have been waiting. The show is almost over and you have yet to arrive. I know you're somewhere in this building, You just haven't had the b**** to get face to face with me! So be a man and come on out here! Come on! I can wait all night! So.........

Cactus Jack's music begins to play to boos from the crowd. Michaels looks on at the entrance stage, Waiting for Jack to come out. The crowd boos as Jack makes his way out of the crowd with a steel chair in hand! Jack comes into the ring with the chair! Michaels turns around and Jack goes to hit him with the chair, But Michaels ducks and the chair bounces off the ropes and hits Jack in the face! Michaels then hits Jack with Sweet Chin Music and Jack goes out to the floor! Referees and Road Agents come running down from the back and try to hold back Jack, Who's trying to come into the ring. Michaels runs off the ropes and hits a huge dive to Jack on the outside onto the Referees and Road Agents! The crowd goes crazy as Michaels tries to go after Jack, Monday Night Raw goes off the air with the Referees and Road Agents trying to pull Michaels and Jack apart.

Overall Rating- 84

TV Rating- 8.00

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 6.43

Attendance- 7,548

Ticket Sales- $301,920

Notes

"Marty Jannetty and me don't have much chemistry in the ring. How about putting me in a program with a worker like Fatu? I think our styles would really work well together." -Duke Droese

"Ahmed Johnson and me don't have much chemistry in the ring. How about putting me in a program with a worker like Rocky Maivia? I think our styles would really work well together." -Hunter Hearst Helmsley

News

- The WWF has recently signed Lou Albano (Ryan's pick).

nice show it would have been really kool if you'd had Ken Shamrock snap and demolish Taylor as soon as he told him to shut up, then maybe attack McMahon when McMahon tried to pull him off, no biggie though I'm Interested in what will happen with the Hart, Hart and Hall situation.

Guest Prototype

Good show. I kinda saw the Jannetty win coming, but it was cool nonetheless. I liked the Triple Threat. I see Owen costing Bret the title next week. Cactus and HBK feud will be a good one too.

All I see is Taylor getting squashed again:-p.

On the other hand... PARTYMANIA IS ALIVE!~ So happy to see Marty win, although it isn't the same as his first run. Still pretty good though.

The Hart/Hall situatinon seems to be going well, it'll be interesting to see who faces Hall at the PPV.

HBK & Jack is a good feud, although i'd rather see them elevate some younger guys.

Austin vs. Snow needs to get blown off soon, there is such a thing as too much build-up.

Still a solid show, and without any Scott Steiner or Sid!

nice show it would have been really kool if you'd had Ken Shamrock snap and demolish Taylor as soon as he told him to shut up, then maybe attack McMahon when McMahon tried to pull him off, no biggie though I'm Interested in what will happen with the Hart, Hart and Hall situation.

World Wrestling Federation makes new signings for USWA!

By: Davey Hewey

user posted image

The World Wrestling Federation has recently signed two more young athletes to USWA. And one of those young athletes is York Adams. Adams is a New York City native who made his debut last August. Adams worked for several promotions like ABWF, SWF, LATMF, USPW and ECW. York is a student of Robert Fuller and was trained by Fuller. York worked several dark matches for the WWF, Working with opponents like Albert, Brian Christopher, Scott Taylor and Alex Wright. York Adams is a Light Heavyweight worker who is only twenty years old, He began wrestling at the age of eighteen. York Adams has been sent down to USWA to sharpen up his skills, Don't expect him to debut anytime soon, But when he does, He'll no doubt make an impact on the Light Heavyweight division. *Ray Benton in my scenario*

Name: York Adams

Weight: 205 lbs

Height: 5'10

Finishing Move: New Yorker

Hometown: New York City, New York

Debut: August, 1996

Contract: 24 months

Wage: 56,000

user posted image

Unlike York, Tumbo Thompson isn't a Light Heavyweight. This man is a legit bad ass. He was a former bozer, But decided to turn wrestler instead. He was trained by Bob Orton and made his debut last March. Unlike York, He hasn't wrestled for many US promotions, He has spent time in Japan and in Mexico. At twenty two years of age, This bad man from Chicago is considered a big time player, He was hired at the request of Pat Patterson and Jim Ross, Who felt he had the look of a true superstar. Thomson's real name is Joe Thompson, But the "Turbo" name was given to him in Japan when he knocked out a sumo wrestler with one straight right hand to the jaw. Thompson has also been sent down to USWA in Memphis, We can no doubt expect big things from Turbo, Thompson. *Magnum Dunne in my scenario*

Name: Turbo Thompson

Weight: 282 lbs

Height: 6'7

Finishing Move: Final Charge

Hometown: Chicago, Illinois

Debut: March, 1996

Contract: 24 months

Wage: 28,000

USWA "Twice In One Night" Results from Memphis, Tennessee 1/23/97

1. USWA Tag Team Champions, The Godwinns fought The Windham Brothers to a double disqualification.

2. Angel Jackson defeated Scott Borders, Joe E. Legend and Banky Phat in a "four corners" match when Jackson pinned Phat.

3. Donalbain defeated David Flair by pin fall.

4. Gangrel defeated Erik Watts in a "stake match". The rules were that you had to grab a wooden stake from the poles in the corners and use them on your opponent.

5. Peter Polaco defeated Shawn Stasiak by pin fall.

6. USWA Champion, Kama Mustafa defeated Johnny Hall by disqualification.

7. Steve Blackman defeated Steve Lombardi by pin fall.

8. Darnell Porter, Chris Davis and Phoebe Elizabeth defeated Ivory, Steve Bradley and Tom Prichard by pin fall when Porter pinned Prichard.

9. USWA North American Champion, Albert defeated Fred Ottman by pin fall in a "street fight".

10. Tom Brandi defeated Barry Horowitz by pin fall.

11. Andrew Martin defeated USWA Champion, Kama Mustafa by pin fall to win the title.

WWF Road Agents at the shows included Danny Davis (USWA booker), Dave Hebner, Gerald Brisco, Jack Lanza and Pat Patterson. Shane McMahon and Jim Ross were also at the show.

- One is Ryan's pick and the other is JDK's pick :D

Edited by Baby Hewey