Wrestlemania XXI Roster Revealed

Gongsun Zan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh I'll probably buy it just because it's a wrestling game for XBox, As I usually pick up every XBox wrestling game coming out... (I still need to pick up LoW Showdown...)

Although I pray to god that they arn't done with the models.

I'd rather have a good CAW mode than being able to play as Rosey or someone like that.

Guest Iron Mary

Is it just me, or is it for once that the lack of Heidenreich and Gene Snitsky depressing? What a strange feeling...

Oh, and Snitsky HAS signature moves (Big Boot, Pump Handle Slam), blatantly stolen from Test.

I swear to God, every time a new WWE game comes out, they just use the exact same preview article and the cut and paste the words "Smackdown," "RAW," or "WrestleMania." It's the same shit they say about every upcoming game and most of it sucks or never makes it in the game.

I just watched a lot of videos from ign.com.

I don't like it at all. XBox and Gamecube wrestling games are always terrible, I don't know what it is, they just get them completely wrong. I think I will still stick to playing Smackdown as it is far FAR better than any of the others.

Also, you need to win the matches in the season, if you lose you have to do it again, that sucks.

Guest ch1ppy08

Here's for the people complaining and whining about SmackDown! vs RAW: go to graphic design schgol, technical arts, and computer classes. Then make your own video game company, then buy rights to the WWE, and develop an awesome wrestling title within a year.

If you do that, you earn my respect.

You have to realize that you're playing this game, and if you're smart enough, you'll stop if you don't like it!

~

As for WMXXI..............HAHAHAHA!

I wish people would stop with this retarded "I don't see you doing any better" argument, it's not valid. We're allowed opinions on the game, if we think it sucks, we can say so.

Exactly, with that lame ass argument, you can't say anything bad about anything, ever.

Besides, Wrestling Gamers United has already begun developing a game after some THQ fanboy told Dave Wishnowski he couldn't do any better.

Smackdown CAN be good, HCTP wasn't bad at all. But THQ cuts features so they can add them back in and charge you for a whole new game next year. Why the hell did they cut two player season which they had in the first two games? Why the hell did they follow that up with the worst season mode ever in a wrestling game? And if I'm not mistakened, didn't they get rid of the feature this year where you could put your CAW in Season Mode and let the computer control it? Lame.

• 2 weeks later...

I never understand how THQ can make a great wrestling game for PS2 (HCTP) make money, and yet make money on 2 DIFFERENT wrestling games that pale in comparison which are available for the other two systems which technically have more power then the PS2. Why the hell don't they make one wrestling game for all 3 systems, it cuts some costs off like advertising. I'm getting sick of THQ making shitty wrestling games....I bet you WM 21 won't have an elimination chamber match, while an older wrestling game on Ps2 has one.

Edited by Laice_

I never understand how THQ can make a great wrestling game for PS2 (HCTP) make money, and yet make money on 2 DIFFERENT wrestling games that pale in comparison which are available for the other two systems which technically have more power then the PS2.  Why the hell don't they make one wrestling game for all 3 systems, it cuts some costs off like advertising.  I'm getting sick of THQ making shitty wrestling games....I bet you WM 21 won't have an elimination chamber match, while an older wrestling game on Ps2 has one.

Here's for the people complaining and whining about SmackDown! vs RAW: go to graphic design schgol, technical arts, and computer classes. Then make your own video game company, then buy rights to the WWE, and develop an awesome wrestling title within a year.

If you do that, you earn my respect.

You have to realize that you're playing this game, and if you're smart enough, you'll stop if you don't like it!

~

As for WMXXI..............HAHAHAHA!

They are paid stupid amount of money to do. Rockstar did it with GTA, they make amazing new games every two years, same with konami and metal gear solid.

THQ doesn't "make" the games. They aid in distribution.

They might have some power but it's all up to the developers and WWE. That's still no excuse for them not having an EC as they should but your complaint would be valid if Yukes were also developing WM XXI.

THQ tells the developers what to put in... the WWE has final say on the roster and I'm sure some features that go in, but really THQ is the one making many of the decisions. Some games, it's all about the developer, but with the WWE games, it has always been about THQ. Yukes is there to put what the WWE and THQ want in the game.