TPW: Toronto Pro Wrestling

Guest sxe_skankin

Just a few note worthy items.

1) in an earlier segment you announced the main event to be a tables match yet it was won via pinfall and no tables were ever encountered.

2) despite the spelling improvement you really should proof read your card, because as I've noted though spelled correctly often the right words werent used "COKE Slam" "you will be the first ON to be destroyed"..etc etc

3) finally, I'd just like to see some Ontario indy guys in there :P

Edited by Phreak

Guest sxe_skankin

To grind your soul: you're right the shows have been total crap. Im going to post my next show, if you dont think its gotten any better then I will stop the diary.

aslo any tips on how to make the show's better

Edited by sxe_skankin

Guest sxe_skankin

ASH

Toronto Pro Wrestling is proud to announce the signing of a young man that we hope will improve the Public Image of our promotion. Ash is the newest member of the TPW family

Toronto Pro Wrestling would aslo like to take this time to announce the siging of Miss Natasha.

The Card for This Months show is as follows

*Card is subject to change*

TPW: Meltdown @ Scarborough Village Arena

My 29th 2005

Price: It’s 100% free

Los Jalepeno vs. Dan McGuire vs. Hypnosis

TPW City Championship Match

Los Jalepeno beat Hypnosis last week to get a chance to face Dan McGuire. Hypnosis attacked Dan after his match with Styrc-9.

Styrc-9 vs. Owner Kevin Guertin

Hardcore Match

Styrc-9 says he’s here to destroy the TPW. Owner Kevin Guertin Will not stand for it

Ash and Jeff “The Bear” Wetmore vs. Scar

Scar says he wants to “cleanse” the TPW of filth like Jeff. Ash is in his debuting match

Devon Monroe vs. Liberty Kid

Liberty is trying to make a mark in the TPW. Can he get another win against Devon

Plus: Ash-Why He Joined TPW

Jerry and Scar interview

Edited by sxe_skankin

Guest sxe_skankin

TPW: Meltdown @Scarborough Village Arena

*Jerry and Tom are sitting at the folding table as always with two mic’s set up. The Ring is covered by a large White Sheet.*

Jerry: Tonight is going to be great. We have four great matches set up for tonight.

Tom: We’re going to see Los Jalepeno Take on Hypnosis and Dan McGuire for the TPW City Championship

Jerry: We also have Jeff “The Bear” Wetmore teaming with The Debuting Ash going two on one against Scar.

Tom: and In what be the match of the night we have Owner Kevin Guertin Taking on Styrc-9 in a hardcore match.

Jerry: And to start the show we have a treat for all of you. Well you might not enjoy it but the Wrestlers sure will.

*Jerry and Tom get up and walk over to the ring. The walk up to the sides and lift the sheet, revelling a new ring. It has the TPW logo in the middle. Jerry and Tom walk back to there table.*

Tom: Let’s just hope Scar doesn’t put any one through it tonight.

Jerry: Before Our first match tonight, we have ash, He has something to say.

*Ash Walks down the ramp and stands waiting. He looks back and out walks the Beautiful Miss Natasha. They link arms and walk up to the ring. Ash holds the ropes for her as she steps in. Ash gets into the ring.*

Natasha: Hello Scarborough Village. You may or may not know me. I’m Miss Natasha, the smart, talented, and most importantly beautiful manger of Ash. When he told me that he got offered a job for a small “backyard” promotion, I would have never guessed he would take it, but he did. So here we are today. Standing in this ring, before all, what is it…….*Natasha counts*…..All six of you. But we’re not just out here to tell you how happy we are to be here. No, no, no, we’re out here to make and important announcement. You see here the greatness of Ask and Natasha go more are sure to follow. Next Month you are going to see the debut of a Very Talented superstar. Yes, at times he is a little…well unclean and he is very rude, but talented none the less. Next Month you are going to see the debut of non other than…..Dropkick Murphy.

Rating: 45

*Natasha and Ash walk out of the ring and start up the ramp. Natasha Turns around and blows a kiss to the Crowd. The go up the ramp and disappear.

Jerry: Wow that’s some big news, Dropkick Murphy will be joining the TPW Family next month.

Tom: Dropkick Who? Anyway back to the upcoming match. We now have Liberty Kid going toe to toe with Devon Monroe.

Liberty Kid Vs. Devon Monroe

*Liberty kid walks down the ramp with a Canadian flag tied as a cape. He Slides into the ring and Hops up. He stands in the middle of the ring posing. Devon Monroe is now making his way down the ramp. He has a look of pure anger, after the loss he suffered to Liberty kid last week. Devon Climbs into the ring and wastes no time to start his attack on Liberty Kid.*

Devon goes after Liberty kid with a few right hooks. Liberty kid isn’t fast enough to get out of the way. Devon Goes for a Uppercut, He just floored liberty kid. Devon goes for an elbow drop, he hits it. Cover by Devon, 1…2…Kick out by Liberty kid. Devon gets to his feet and picks up Liberty kid, Irish Whip into the corner. Devon goes for the spear, Liberty kid hops to the tope rope. Devon hit his shoulder on the post, Liberty kid jumps behind Devon and, School boy, 1…2…Kick out by Devon. Devon is getting up, he looks around for liberty kid, he can’t find him. Devon turns around and, Flying body press by liberty kid, No wait Devon caught him. Devon tosses Liberty kid into the air; ouch he hit the mat hard. Devon Cover’s liberty kis, 1…2…Kick out, oh he was so close. Devon is starts to loose his cool. Mud hole stomping on Liberty kid. The ref breaks up the violent attack. Devon delivers a kick to the gut, Liberty kid is doubled over. Devon goes for the DDT, Liberty flips himself over Devon, Reverse bull dog, Liberty kid goes for the cover, 1…2…3. Liberty Kid picks up the win. Devon gets up and look furious, the ref are trying to hold him back. Liberty Kid gets out of the ring before things get ugly

Rating: 26%

Jerry: Well that was a good match

Tom: well jerry I don’t think things will be looking so good for you, You have to interview Scar.

*Jerry gets out of his seat and walks towards the ring, He slides into it and waits for scar.*

Jerry: Tom next time you will be doing this

*Scar slowly walks down the ramp, this time no blood is seen on him. He walks into the ring and stands beside jerry*

Jerry: *stuttering* Scar……tonight you have a ………….tonight you have a match against Jeff Wetmore and The new comer Ash. How do….How do you feel about that.

Scar: How do I feel? How do you think I feel jerry? I feel like a man like me always does. I feel nothing. Tonight is just another step in fulfilling the prophecy. It told me what I had to do, and that is what shall be done.

Jerry: *stuttering* what are you talking about when you say it?

Scar: *menacing laugh* Jerry, Do you think you are ready to understand what it is. You will not be ready until you walk in the desert for 40 days and 40 nights. You can not comprehend the pain “it” brings you, But with the pain comer’s and overwhelming joy.

Jerry: *stuttering* Well what about the…..blood….tell us about the blood

Scar: The blood, The blood is what keeps us living, and when it is shed it means either great sorrow or joy. The joy that is felt when a mother gives birth to her child, and the sorrow she feels when her husband dies in the war. You see jerry I love the pain that the deep wounds bring. I love waking up in a pool of my own blood. I love bring pain to people. But the blood also symbolises cleansing. When struck by the fangs of a poisonous snake do you not suck the bad blood out? To bleed is to clean out ones self.

Jerry: *stuttering* and what’s….what’s all this about ridding the TPW of the filth like Jeff Wetmore.

Scar: The TPW is rank with the smell of sin. Smell it jerry, you know the smell. Everyone knows it. And people who deny it are filth. You must let the sin take over, you mustn’t deny the calling of it. Jeff tonight I will make you open your eyes, I will show you your sin. You watched my first match here in TPW laughing at the fact that I didn’t fight back. Well tonight’s my time to laugh, and laugh I will as you hang on the cross that you have refused to carry. Tonight you will meet your end. Jerry go back to your announce table and watch me Crucify Jeff, watch me end him

Rating: 45%

*jerry Runs out of the ring and joins tom at the announce table*

Tom: Jerry are you ok.

Jerry: what, yeah, yeah I’m fine

Scar Vs. Ash and Jeff Wetmore

*Scar stands in the ring his eye transfixed on the entrance ramp. Ash, Jeff Wetmore and Miss Natasha slowly walk down the ramp to the ring. Ash gets into the ring with Jeff ad Natasha stands on the outside. Scar stands looking at Jeff. The bell rings*

All three men stand in the ring, no one is moving. Slowly ash walks behind scar as he stands starring at Jeff. Ash hits a few punches to Scars side. Scar still stand there doing nothing, staring at Jeff. Jeff walks up to Scar, Scar still just stands there watching him. Jeff hits an uppercut, he starts throwing quick jabs at scars body. Scar still stands watching Jeff. Ash is on the top rope, he signals of Jeff to turn scar around. Jeff walks around to scars back. Scar slowly turns and faces Jeff. Jeff darts out of the way as Ash goes for a flying body press, Scar catches him, and with such power he tosses ash outside of the ring. Its Scar and Jeff all alone on the ring, Jeff trys to go for a suplex but he can’t lift Scar. Jeff lets go and is just about to deliver a punch when scar lifts his arms, Jeff looks at scar puzzled, Scar drops his arms and the light in the Arena go out. When the lights flash back on, Jeff is out cold and scar is covering him, 1…2…3. The medics run into the ring to check out Jeff. Scar makes his way to the back.

Rating: 36%

Tom: Scar just destroyed both men, the power he has

Jerry: *said blankly* Power…..that’s right power

Tom: Our next match is Owner of the TPW vs. Styrc-9. This match is taking place because of Styrc-9’s vow to destroy Toronto pro Wrestling. It’s going to be a hardcore match, the ref’s are loading the ring for of “weapons” as we speak.

Kevin Guertin vs. Styrc-9

Hardcore match

*The ring is full of baking sheets, garbage cans, 2x4’s and chairs. Kevin Guertin makes his way down to the ring. He slides into the ring and waits for Styrc-9 to show up. Styrc-9 come down the ramp with a Table. He sets the table up out side of the ring and waits for Kevin. The Bell rings*

Kevin is stairing down at Styrc-9. Styrc-9 rolls into the rig and is met with a stomp from Kevin Guertin. Kevin Back away and lets Styrc-9 get up. Styrc-9 runs at Kevin, hip toss Styrc-9 just got tossed onto a chair. Styrc-9 gets up and goes after Kevin again, clothesline by Styrc-9, Kevin is looking groggy, Styrc-9, big boot to the face of Kevin. Kevin is down on the mat. Styrc-9 goes for a garbage can, slams it on the face of Kevin. Styrc-9 picks up Kevin and Irish Whip to the corner. Styrc-9 sets him up on the turn buckle and, Kevin just pushed him off the turn buckle, Styrc-9 went through the table set up outside the ring. Kevin hops outside the ring and goes for the cover, 1…2…Kick out by Styrc-9. Kevin Picks up Styrc-9 and slams his head into the apron. Kevin gets a chair out of the ring, Rib shot. Ouch Styrc-9 must be hurting. Kevin continues the attack with the chair. Kevin isn’t stopping. Styrc-9 is coughing of blood. Kevin picks up Styrc-9 and sets him up for the , I OWN YOU. Kevin goes for the cover, 1…2…3. Kevin tells the ref to make sure Styrc-9 gets proper medical attention because he’s going to have to be in good shape for next month.

Tom: Well we just saw a scary side of Mr. Kevin Guertin, and now for tonight’s main event, Los Jalepeno vs. Hypnosis vs. Dan McGuire

Los Jalepeno vs. Hypnosis vs. Dan McGuire

TPW City Championship Match

*Los Jalepeno is in the ring jumping up and down getting pumped for the match. Dan McGuire walks down the ramp and joins Los Jalepeno in the ring, They Shake hands. Hypnosis is the last to come down the ramp. Hypnosis is running down the ramp and slides into the ring. He starts on Dan Right away*

Los Jalepeno is out of the action for now as Dan McGuire and hypnosis exchange shots. Dan hits a huge punch on the jaw of Hypnosis. Hypnosis spins around dizzy. Dropkick by Los Jalepeno, Quick cover,1…Kick out Hypnosis gets right back up, he’s going after Los Jalepeno now. Dan with a drop kick to the back of Hypnosis, Hypnosis is down. Los Jalepeno with a stand moonSault, He covers, 1…2...Kick out by Hypnosis. Dan picks hypnosis up and sets up for the DDT, he lands it. Hypnosis is down once more, Dan with the Cover, 1…2…Kick out. Los Jalepeno, Flying elbow drop on hypnosis. Hypnosis looks to be in pain. Los Jalepeno goes for the cover, 1…2…Kick out by hypnosis, he’s still in this. Hypnosis gets up only to be met by a super kick from Los Jalepeno. Dan hits Los Jalepeno with an Axe Handle and goes for the cover on hypnosis, 1…2…3. Dan McGuire retaining his title. Hypnosis is laid out on the mat and Los Jalepeno is offering a hand shake to Dan McGuire, he accepts. Los Jalepeno raises Dan’s hand and yells something out in Spanish.

Tom: Boy what a night

SHOW RATING: 37%

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 People came to TPW: meltdown

PI rose from 6% to 10%

TPW Lost 3000$ this month

2 Promotions have gone under: Jersey All Pro Wrestling, and USA X-treme Wrestling

Edited by sxe_skankin

Guest sxe_skankin

The Next TPW event will take place on the 2nd of June. The reason for the event being so close to the last is some of the Wrestlers Commitments to japan.

TPW is sad to inform you that Jeff "the Bear" Wetmore has been let go. TPW Wish him the bast of luck. Owner Kevin Guertin had no comment on the issue

At the request of worker ASH TPW looked into Signing The Beautiful Angel Williams. TPW was impressed with her work and Signed her to an open contract.

The card for TPW: Showcase will be up soon

Edited by sxe_skankin

• 9 months later...