What was your last CD purchase?

Dr. Rated-R

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lil Jon And The Eastside Boyz - Crunk Juice

Just listened to it, it's actually pretty hardcore, I really like it. With the exception of a few slow tracks in the middle it's really good. The Chris Rock interludes are good at the moment, but I don't know for how long they'll be funny.

Lil Jon And The Eastside Boys - Crunk Juice (3 Disc Edition)

It's the same as the one disc edition I bought... but with two extra discs of stuff.

Snoop Dogg - Paid The Cost To Be Tha Boss

Shit

Beastie Boys - Gratitude

It's a five track EP, I think it's a bit rare. Got it on eBay.

It's pretty good, one track is a skit though, the title track is awesome though. Not worth buying if you aren't obsessed with them.

Less Than Jake - Anthem

Sounds like it was mixed by an infant. I would like to hear some vocals please, what noo? Ok then you win. Keep going with the scratchy instruments and barely discernable voice somewhere in the background. Ok thats unfair, that's just the first track. But putting a bad track first on an album is retarded, and put me off the rest of the album. It might be alright when I'm in a Ska mood, but I was in a rocky mood this morning, I'll try again later.

Slayer - Divine Internvention

It's fuckin' Slayer, it's hard, fast and dirty. Awesome.

Metallica - S&M

The most powerful album I've ever heard in my life. It's like a giant gorilla is screaming in your face. It's so good. For anyone that doesn't know, it's Metallica, Live, performing their greatest hits, with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra!

It's so awesome I can't describe it. I don't think I can go back to regular metal after that, it was awesome. Every band needs to do at least one album with an orchestra. Seriously, I can't get enough.

Jurassic 5 - Jurassic 5

It's good. However it's not power in numbers. Nothing ever will be. It's unfortunate that I find myself comparing it to Power in numbers, because it is seriously good by itself.... it's just not PIN.

Lil Jon And The Eastside Boyz - Part II

Good

Lil Jon And The Eastside Boyz - Kings Of Crunk

Good

Lil Jon And The Eastside Boyz - Put Yo Hood Up

Good

Metallica - Kill Em All

Haven't listened to it yet

Metallica - Ride The Lightning

Awesome!

BS2000 - BS2000

It's an EP by Adrock (Beastie Boys) Side project. It's.... not so good. I only bought it because I'm obsessed. But whatever. I'll listen to it a few times, pass judgment then.

Sugarcoma - Becoming Something Else

Not as good as I remember

Sugarcoma - Never Born

Not as good as I remember

Snoop Dogg - Paid The Cost To Be Tha Boss

If you're going to get *any* Snoop Dogg releases, the only one really worth it is Doggystyle.

Napalm Death | From Enslavement to Obliteration

Napalm Death | Words from the Exit Wound

Defleshed | Fast Forward

Hatesphere | Hatesphere

Genocide Superstars | Hail the New Storm

Japanische Kampfhorspiele | Fertigmensch

Japanische Kampfhorspiele | Hardcore aus der Ersten Welt

A - HiFi Something

Alien Ant Farm - TruANT

Earth Crisis - Breed The Killers

Electric 6 - Fire

Public Enemy - It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back

System Of A Down - Mezmerize

Guest JT179

Lets see...

Shooter Jennings - Put the O Back In Country (Kick Ass Album. You know when you hear this guy that he is the son of Waylon Jennings. "Busted In Baylor County" and "Put the O Back In Country" are two of the best songs i've heard in years.)

Gov't Mule - Deja Voodoo (Lackluster at best. I was very disapointed in this album from my favorite band. Best song on it was "Lola Leave Your Light On".)

Under The Influence - A Jam Band Tribute To Lynyrd Skynyrd (Alright album, great version of "Simple Man" on this one from Gov't Mule. Galactic, The Drive-By Truckers, Blues Traveler, & the North Mississippi All-Stars all make apperances on this album.)

I bought five at once:

Bob Dylan - Blonde on Blonde

Led Zeppelin - II

Led Zeppelin - III

The Who - The Kids are Alright

Whitesnake - Ready and Willin'

All good-great, especially the Dylan album, which is now one of 10 favourites. I thought collectively they were worth £35 :D

Guest N9Ne

I haven't bought a CD in a while...there's nothing even worth buying ....I think the last one was Nas's Street's Disciple, I'll be getting Common's new album Be when it comes out, and Black Star's album too sometime this week (if it's even out yet I have no idea if it is)