kickass wrestling game for SNES

Enter Blue Guy

Saturday Night Slam Masters was the shiznit. I used to own it, and the fact that is was like a 3D (not in character models but movement) Street Fighter with a ring was awesome to me. I would always be the blonde guy with the leather jacket.

Holy shit! There's another one! I need both these game right now!

And KussenKDogg, Sergei Fedorov is an actually person, a Russian hockey player to be exact.... Just incase you didn't know that and thought I made the name up. He just looked like Sergei so I called him that.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

The Russian guy? He had a red jacket and blonde hair? His name was like Biff or something, but I used to call him Sergei Fedorov. I dunno.

Ah yes Saturday Night Slam Masters I fucking loved that game. I used to always be Scorpion because I liked his mask. It's a damn shame I only beat Haggar once in that game though to win the tournament deal. That game and the Streets of Rage series owned my Sega Genesis for a long time.

As much as I loved the game, but I found it to be pretty easy. But I was alway Haggar in single player, so maybe he was just a kick ass guy. I like tag team because that was the only time Scorp was playable. Nobody beats the tag team of Scorp and Jumbo!