Battle Royale: 72 Hours

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm saying Christian is going to end up finishing in second. His character path seems to be going to same way as Triple H's in the first. So Christian will make it it to the final two but I don't think he'll be the one.

Wait a second I just thought of something. Christian was the second winner. He knows too damn much about the game it seems. ;)

The difference between Christian and Triple H is that first off, Christian actually has a character. Triple H was more or less just a carbon coby of Kazuo Kiriyama (a character I despise despite how cool and pretty Masanobu Ando looks in the movie). Secondly, Triple H never fought as smart as Christian does. Pulling out a variation on the same trick Kiriyama uses on Sho Tsukioka in the book/manga is great.

Pulling out a variation on the same trick Kiriyama uses on Sho Tsukioka in the book/manga is great.

Exactly what I was thinking :) Anyway, nice update. Christian should go far methinks, unless he somehow outsmarts himself

Best. Quote. Ever.

That paved your way into my sig, permanently :P GREAT update, a smart tactic by Christian there. Does that mean that (altough it doesn't really matter) Billy Gunn's collar exploded as well, since Sabin blew up? Hmmm... "Dead" collars still blow up, eh? I smell WEAPONS IN THE MAKING.

Guest y2gudge

Christian is a genius, I never thought that something like that would occur but you keep pulling out the surprises Gongsun. Good hour...

*y2gudge*

I really liked that chapter. Someone FINALLY died by explosion. Well played out with the suspence as well.

Oh and go Spike. COME ON THE BANDWAGON PEOPLE!

:shifty:

I really liked that chapter. Someone FINALLY died by explosion. Well played out with the suspence as well.

Oh and go Spike. COME ON THE BANDWAGON PEOPLE!

:shifty:

Did you forgot something..?

Battle Royale I

Jericho

Removed Collar

Explosion

I think he was meaning someone was finally blown up by being in a danger zone.

yeah but the way he said it, finally someone died by explosion, that's untrue, so i think he just didnt read pt I

Kurt Angle was killed by Raven in the Light House, and then Foley got out right before it became a danger zone. But Honky Tonk Man died by being in a danger zone in the first one. Too bad, cause he was in the final couple of people.

I wonder who will win? Uh... GO VINCE!

Guest Captain Foo

The difference between Christian and Triple H is that first off, Christian actually has a character. Triple H was more or less just a carbon coby of Kazuo Kiriyama (a character I despise despite how cool and pretty Masanobu Ando looks in the movie). Secondly, Triple H never fought as smart as Christian does. Pulling out a variation on the same trick Kiriyama uses on Sho Tsukioka in the book/manga is great.

That's the best kill in the book, in my opinion.

SPOILER:Sadly, it's not in the movie

good job with that, i liked christian's thinking of just putting sabians body up on the tree. I think that he has a chance to be in the top three people left.