Battle Royale: 72 Hours

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the last update said 36 dead, and this one said 35. So assuming that Arn is dead, and that I can do math right, that means Douglas is still alive. He's probably unconscious, and New Jack thought he was dead.

Yeah, that makes most sense.

I think the only people not yet appeared are Spike Dudley, Super Crazy and possibly Randy Orton, but I'm not sure.

I'm betting it was Scott Hall who grabbed Tazz, he may be doing Justins dirty work.

And where did Christian go?

I think the only people not yet appeared are Spike Dudley, Super Crazy and possibly Randy Orton, but I'm not sure.

I'm betting it was Scott Hall who grabbed Tazz, he may be doing Justins dirty work.

And where did Christian go?

Spike Dudley, Super Crazy and Randy Orton all have made appearances. Crazy is dead, Orton was last seen watching Test die and Spike Dudley is still sleeping with the GPS.

As for Christian...well he's not doing anything right now. It's all for storyline purposes, so don't expect to see him until Day 2.

I'm wondering how old you are...if you finished your exams last Friday. Probably Junior College or Uni, or even...Secondary school, but I don't think anyone from Secondary school can write such a gory diary. Lucky I got a great stomach...I don't even feel like vomitting anyway. Anyway, NEW JACK FOR FINAL FOUR, definetely! OK, 16. Now don't I feel foolish. All I had to do was see your profile.

Edited by sirdavinator

And Gongsun, I couldn't help but notice you're from Singapore. Is English your first language? Because if not, you know it better than 99% of the board anyway.

Nah, there are plenty of writers in EWB who are better than me. But thanks for the compliment anyway. :P But anyway, yeah English is my first language, even though I'm Chinese. I suck at that though.

I'm wondering how old you are...if you finished your exams last Friday. Probably Junior College or Uni, or even...Secondary school, but I don't think anyone from Secondary school can write such a gory diary.

I'm only sixteen (this october anyway)...taking my O's this year. Aiming to go to a JC after that, but I'm going to have to really work on my Physics.

Edited by Gongsun Zan

Guest Fire_T

just read this and it must say its fuckin amazin, one of the best if not the best diary ive ever read. Probably reversefigure4's LAW diary is better coz ive been reading that since it started. Anyway, any links or anything to the first version of this, should prove an interesting read.

My God.

This is truly amazing.

I watched Battle Royale last night, and I'm gonna watch the special features tonight. (Got the Special Edition DVD)

Can't wait to get Battle Royale II now... ;)

Nah, there are plenty of writers in EWB who are better than me. But thanks for the compliment anyway. :P But anyway, yeah English is my first language, even though I'm Chinese. I suck at that though. 

I'm only sixteen (this october anyway)...taking my O's this year. Aiming to go to a JC after that, but I'm going to have to really work on my Physics.

For some odd reason, i suck at Chinese, but excel at my English, although I'm Chinese as well. Well, it doesn't help that I'm 12...

Note: I'll be taking a one week hiatus after Hour 24. After nearly a month of writing, I could use a short break. During this period, feel free to post comments on the first 24 Hours as a whole (*Cough* Istillwantmyreviewsycodmn *Cough*).

In other news, I *may* consider running a roleplaying tournament of my own, if CSAMH doesn't mind.

Hour 22

Day 1

2100 to 2200

Shane Douglas woke up having the worse hangover on earth. His left eye refused to open, and his mouth tasted as though somebody had just taken a pissed in it. His brain was slowly bleeding to death, but that was ok. All he wanted was more sleep. He rolled over, and realized that he was lying down in the mud. Slowly, he sat up, despite the protest of every joint in his body. His left eye still refused to open. Deciding to force it open himself, he raised his hand to his face, where his fingers met warm blood.

The Franchise began to scream.

---

Upon hearing the screams, New Jack suddenly spun around, ready to make another kill. Nunzio had barely any time to duck into the bushes, as New Jack stormed right past his position, Scramasax in hand. It only took a few seconds for New Jack to do to pass Nunzio’s hiding spot, yet to Nunzio it felt like hours had gone by. Not daring to move, he watched in horror as New Jack passed within inches from where he sat. Only after the Original Gangsta had walked a safe distance away, Nunzio let out a deep breath, setting off after New Jack once again.

---

The screaming soon stopped, which hindered New Jack’s attempts to quickly close in on the source. While it was possible his target may have already died, it wouldn’t hurt to make sure. He continued to move in the direction of the noise, trying to keep running in a straight line.

Before long, he came across the corpse of Arn Anderson. The blood had already begun to clot, and rigor mortis was beginning to set it. He kicked it once, checking to see if Anderson was dead. As he did so, he realized that it was kind of silly, considering the gaping hole in Anderson’s neck. There was no way he could have been the cause of the yelling.

He eyes scanned the area. Other than Arn Anderson, there was nobody there.

Wait. He looked around again, just to confirm his suspicions. Shane Douglas had disappeared. New Jack cursed his carelessness. He had been a fool, assuming that Anderson had already killed Douglas. Now, he would have to hunt him down all over again just to finish the job. But this time, he wouldn’t make the same mistake twice.

---

“Alright. I think we’ve got enough.”

Justin Credible looked at Scott Hall, who nodded his head. He had proven his worth by helping him to rob Tazz, but even still, Credible still wondered if keeping him was the right thing to do. Maybe he ought to just kill him right now.

Either way, he had gotten enough food to live the next two days in comfort, or at least as much comfort dried biscuits and bad tasting water could give. Still, it sure did beat starving to death.

Before long, they had barricaded themselves into a small office building, stacking the desks and chairs up against the wall. He had chosen the room with care. There were no windows or anything that led to the outside world, other than the door which stood behind several layers of furniture. Unless this place became a danger zone, it was here he could wait, until it was time to fight again.

---

Randy Orton eyed his target. Even now, he could see Tazz walking alongside Terry Funk and Vader. He had listened in on their conversation, about how they were going to escape. But unlike them, Orton knew that Tazz didn’t care about escaping. He saw him murder Test in cold blood – Which meant that Tazz was playing the game.

He had to warn them…but how? Even if he were to run up to them and tell them, he doubted that they would believe him. Plus, that would alert Tazz to his presence. If Tazz knew about him, there would be no doubt he would try to kill Orton first chance he got.

No, Randy Orton couldn’t risk that. If he was going to save Funk, Vader and Dreamer, he had to do in a different fashion. He had a firearm – A Thompson M1A1 SMG, which meant he could easily pick Tazz off from a distance. The only problem was separating him from the others, allowing Orton to get rid of him undetected. Yes, that was what he had to do. And after that, he would join up the others, and escape the island together.

Confident in his abilities, Orton began to trail the rest.

---

CM Punk looked at his watch. Two and a half more hours to go. Leaning back in the seat, he fiddled with the radio. Unsurprisingly, it didn’t work. They probably were jamming all transmissions.

He knew the consequences of his actions. He knew it wouldn’t have much of an effect on the competition, but it would at the very least; give Eric Bischoff a slight headache. He had already made up his mind not to play this game, and he wasn’t planning on changing his mind anytime soon.

Just two and a half more hours to go.

---

Christian sleepily opened an eye, checking his watch. It was almost 10 o’clock. Perfect. He had spent the afternoon in somebody’s house, where he had locked the door to the bedroom and gone to sleep, periodically waking up to mark the danger zones on his map. He was lucky; the house he chose had come equipped with alarm clocks.

Just to be on the safe side, he had locked all the doors in the house, making it impossible for anyone to enter without alerting him of their presence. From there, his Uzi would make short work of any intruders. Fortunately, other than a few distant gunshots, his sleep had gone uninterrupted

After shooting Test, Christian had changed his game plan. Rather than running around aimlessly, he decided it would be best to rest and regain his energy. After all, if he was to engage in a bout of heavy killing, he would definitely need the rest. Soon, he made up his mind to sleep during the daytime, and play the game at night.

And now that it was nighttime, it was time for the hunt to begin. Grabbing his Uzi, Christian got ready to kill.

35 Wrestlers Remaining

Nice update! I wonder what Punks doing though? One of those dramatic irony moments there with Orton and Tazz. *thumbs up*