WWE: FSE (pronounced Fuse)

naiwf

I think it shows that you tried for two days to write RAW. I didn't find it particularly interesting to say the least, as it was just THERE. Nothing really got me all that excited or interested, and as much as I have been enjoying the REAL RAW as of late, that is how much I did not enjoy your RAW. Everything from Tomko and Eugene, to The Hurricane mystery, to Steph's Diva Search, to The Main Event, to the ridiculous Jericho vs. A-Train match quite simply bored me to tears. Your heart is OBVIOUSLY in SD! at this point, as it was the far more entertaining show of the three thus far.

I hope you can get "into" RAW at some point. My grade is a D.

TGC

Edited by thegodcomplex

I think it shows that you tried for two days to write RAW.  I didn't find it particularly interesting to say the least, as it was just THERE.  Nothing really got me all that excited or interested, and as much as I have been enjoying the REAL RAW as of late, that is how much I did not enjoy your RAW.  Everything from Tomko and Eugene, to The Hurricane mystery, to Steph's Diva Search, to The Main Event, to the ridiculous Jericho vs. A-Train match quite simply bored me to tears.  Your heart is OBVIOUSLY in SD! at this point, as it was the far more entertaining show of the three thus far.

I hope you can get "into" RAW at some point.  My grade is a D.

TGC

I think my main lack of interest came from the fact I walked right into a RAW PPV with only one show to prepare, and I absolutely despise the Eugene gimmick. I don't know how to book a "retard" plausibly, and I can't just pull people like him or Tomko off of TV since they're on every week. The same thing goes for this whole lame Lita/Kane/Matt Hardy storyline. The PPV will be better since I can just focus on the two or three big matches and I know where I want to go from there.

I must say I am disappointed you don't like the Hurricane mystery bit, I thought it was cool. Bastard ;) I'll get a SD preview up soon, and that show should be better since I have easier characters to work with.

In response to your response, allow me to say that i think the whole show just kinda sucked hard. Perhaps I will get into the Hurricane thing in the weeks that come, but I think we all have seen something that might have been better on another show just seem weak when on a show full of crap we didn't like.

Wow, that almost sounded harsher than the original review.

TGC

TGC's scathing criticism has ensured that this next show will NOT suck. I now know what it's like to feel like Pancho, and I don't like it one bit <_<

SMACKDOWN PREVIEW - JUNE 10, 2004

Last week on SmackDown, Charlie Haas & Rico dropped the WWE Tag Team Titles to the resurgent Dudley Boyz. This week, Haas has vowed to snap Rico out of his funk as the former champs meet another team that once held the gold in the Basham Brothers. Danny and Doug have also struggled since losing their former valet a few months ago, and this match could very well cause the losing duo to split and seek singles success in the future.

Speaking of the Dudleys, Bubba Ray & D-Von have a bone to pick with RAW announcer Jim Ross! The Dudleys have a message for good old J.R. and have plans to issue a challenge that could forever change the face of the tag team division on BOTH shows! Tune in this Thursday night to find out exactly what's on their mind. With Paul Heyman back on their side and motivating this pair, ANYTHING is possible.

Booker T & Mordecai pulled a fast one on The Undertaker when Mordecai left 'The Dead Man' laying during the Main Event. Will Booker T's "deal with the devil" come back to haunt him? The Undertaker certainly seems to think so, and he also plans to make the 'Pale Rider' pay for his trangressions last Thursday night. Can The Undertaker overcome the strength of two men once again, or has Booker finally found 'Taker's fatal weakness?

Lastly, General Manager Kurt Angle was assaulted by WWE Champion Eddie Guerrero a week ago, and has had seven whole days to think up a suitable punishment for 'Latino Heat'. Angle is well known for being a thinking man's wrestler, and you will absolutely not believe the level he will stoop to in order to get even with the champion. Find out what happens when you cross Mr. Angle this Thursday night at 8 PM on UPN!

• 1 year later...