The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

Thank god they have chanined Shell with Stuart. Hopefully Shell and Stuart piss of Michelle and we see a huge fall out, that way we might see some entertainment in the house. I think Jason might stand a chance now if you ask me, I just have that feeling he might make it further than most think.

Man I really am starting to despise Michelle, before I didnt think she was all that bad she did annoy me the way she kept grinding Stuart down, but now she is just plain pissing me off. I cant belive she made Shell go to bed in pajamas I mean every time I see Shell going to bed or waking up she usually is just in her Knickers, but Michelle is telling her what to dress for bed I mean you dont see Stuart telling Jason to wear trousers to bed instead of his boxers. Michelle has no right telling people what to wear just because they are chained to someone they like. The jealous thing is just too much, it's nice for people to show affection but Michelle is just way too much.

I've hated Michelle for a while now.  Has anyone else noticed how boring the show has been since Victor left?

Yep, it's been really dull since the Slick Man went.

Now IMO the only interesting people left in there are Jason and Dan.

Here is a question for you all. If Michelle is evicted tomorrow, will she be cheered (by all the teenage girls who believe that she and Stu are made for each other) or will she be booed by all the wise people?

Marco got cheered.

Does anyone else think that all three other people heard what those people were shouting? I mean, if Nadia heard, even with her limited understanding of the English language, then really everyone else must of heard as well. Plus Dan and Shell were being all sympathetic. Stuart MIGHT not of heard, but I'm sure Shell and Dan did.