The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

Judgement:

Marco - Complete douchebag.

Dan - The best guy, but still...

Stuart - Bit of a twat, won't last long.

Jason - Prick.

Ahmed - Extremely boring.

Victor - The world's most obvious arrogant man. And he calls himself 'Slick'.

Shell - Foxy. She seems okay.

Vanessa - Hot. Annoying. Must stop saying 'yah'.

Michelle - Slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

Emma - The world's most shit person.

Kitten - Okay, we get it. You can go away now.

Nadia - Bleh.

Overall, it's just a collection of the world's worst people. The casting has gone really obvious with trying to create tension. Seriously, they might as well put in a Nazi and a Rabbi, Karl Marx and Henry Ford, Wily Coyote and Roadrunnder. I mean, the first guy they brought in hates asylum seekers. The next guy, wouldn't ya know it, IS AN ASYLUM SEEKER. This is going to suck, but I'll still watch it.

Edited by Emperor Fuckshit

The transexual is just wrong with the other housemates not knowing about it. After all, already seen similar with 'There's something about Miriam'.

Kitten seems like a fake. She's very ugly, and a face you wanna punch. All that shit at the beginning with her not going in the house... wouldn't be surprised if that was fake.

Stuart to win.

Edited by Inferno

AAAH SOMEONE KILL MARCO!!!!!!!!!!

that guy is like a woman trapped in a man's body, he has to be a woman, I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE TO GAY!

but then all the guys seem to be gay, i mean,

marco = yes

dan = yes

naked thong man = he denies it, but he's an air steward, they dont stay straight for long

interesting to see 3 gays,a lesbian and ahmed the homophobic person, that one should be classic

stuart seems the only normal guy in there, by normal i mean, most similar to past housemates

michelle is like... :o wooow

Marco said it had crossed his mind that Nadia might be a transsexual, but Jason was quick to disagree. "No way, not with breasts like that!" said the Scotsman, licking his lips.

Bwhahahahaha. Unlucky Jason.

Why do I always go for the wrong chicks?

BB1 - The lesbian

BB2 - None of them were all that hot..

BB3 - Can't remember any :/

BB4 - The extremely annoying one that got voted out really fast and everyone hated.

BB5 - IS A FUCKING MAN.

For fucks sake. Shoot me NOW :(

Here's my 2 cents anyway:

Marco - The annoying one. But he's bearable

Dan - FUCKING HILARIOUS! If he goes out early, BB5 will suck :(

Stuart - > * He's like....well..he's like me :P But cooler.

Jason - Reminds me of Cameron from BB2/3/whatever. Could be cool, once I get the image of him in a thong out of my head.

Ahmed - Is only in there so he can call everyone racist when he gets voted off first.

Victor - He's ok. Not overly annoying, but I'm sure I'll get to hate him as the series goes on.

Shell - Overrated as far as looks goes. Not bad though. Way too posh-sounding to be Glasweigan ¬_¬

Vanessa - Most Stereotypical. Posh person. EVAR. Not all that hot either. Snore.

Michelle - Has one of those really annoying piercings that are in the middle of the face. Therefore automatically ugly. Annoying voice too.

Emma - A mix of Jade and Chipmunk from BB3/4

Kitten - Whatever this THING is, get it off my TV. NOW. I can't believe that SHE'S classed as female yet Nadia used to be a man :(

Edited by TheReilDeal

Omg you suck. How can you fucking think she was hot. The first thing I said when she came on screen was, she used to be a man right. Ask Chris2k, I was talking to him at the time.

I really can't stand her, she is just an attention seeker and you could clearly see she was upset about not getting her suit case, i bet over the next few days she will tame herself compared to yesterday and today, as it's obvious why they dont like, because her attitude stinks, so she will try extra hard to get on everyones good side.

Even tho i can't stand her, it does seem a bit harsh not being able to have her suitcase.