The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

Bwahahahahahahahahahaahahaha!

Nadia avoids a hands-on experience

To Feel Or Not To Feel, That Is The Question

Day 3, 04:18

Sunday 30 May

Forget I Love Lucy. Tonight was the We Love Nadia show! The housemates just couldn't get enough of the mischievous lady's beautiful, big breasts. And they were eager for a squeeze!

Emma officially started the fan club, amazed at the fullness of Nadia's assets. "I can't believe how pert her boobs are," she exclaimed.

The other girls were also in awe as Nadia strutted around the garden in her slashed-to-the-waist swimsuit. "I want her surgeon's number," declared Vanessa.

The girlies were soon complimenting her on how wonderfully in proportion she is. Shell may have been over-egging the puddings somewhat when she assured the bronzed brunette, "You have an absolutely beautiful body!"

What size were they? How much did they cost? The gals just couldn't get enough!

"Four grand", said Nadia. "It's bloody worth it," she added. 

Nadia backs away from awkward questions

Dan joined in the appreciation society, praising Nadia's confidence. "You walk like a woman, you exude sexuality," he stated, "Jordan's got nothing on you."

But enough of these soft, squidgy uncertainties. The housemates wanted a definite answer. Dan wanted more specific information. Were her "gravity-defying body parts" real?

"Honestly, they're natural", answered the twenty-seven year old enigmatically. Was Nadia crossing her fingers behind her back? "I was blessed as a child." But with what, she didn't say.

"Let me feel them!" squealed Emma, chasing Nadia round the garden. "Lie on your back", Dan demanded cryptically when Emma failed to cop a squeeze.

Watching with interest from the sidelines, Jay chucked in his tuppence-worth. "She's not going to let anyone touch them because they're fake."

"Nadia's got boobies!" screamed Emma, stating the obvious.

In fact, the obvious were at that moment bouncing impressively round the garden as Nadia not only evaded groping hands but also the question.

Sounds like it's time for a mud-wrestling contest with Nadia to find out the truth. 

Bwahahahahaha. Classic when Vanessa asked for her surgeons number :lol:

Oh good gravy, please tell me you all just saw that shot of Shell. I think I saw god. If god was a hot blonde woman bending over in panties, with a camera pointed straight on her ass.

Two of the girls admitted they were Bi-sexual, it was Emma and the girl Victor likes, i think every member has a bit of gay in them, apart from Shell, and damn i missed that ass shot must watch more.

Marco is really getting on my nerves, he claps and say's oh my god at every damn thing, its like every 5 minutes constant clapping like a girl screaming like a girl, i mean i know he's gay but damn he goes too far.

Edited by Cortez

Victor is the fucking man. I laughed my ass off at his reaction whenever Kitten arrived. It was so damn funny.

What the OH Shit reaction, it was pure gold, tho he see's himself as a bit of a player, i wonder if he will get it on with Michelle.