The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

Jeez, people actually watch this show? It is the same re-hashed people every time. Posh bird, slut, gay guy or lesbian, an essex lad who is 'ard, innit... Arrrgggghh, it is sucky

E-Forum is the worst thing in the world. I just kept the TV on after Seance. Big mistake. They had Handy Andy doing some stuff, and then they went back to that douchebag presenter, who made fun of his cockney accent.

This Week on The Adventures of Pot: Noting The Dark Colour of Kettle!

Shell's ass :P

DAY 5

Frustrated by the wet weather and hell bent on breaking the rules, Kitten and Emma have been rudely decorating a garden statue, in an attempt to annoy Big Brother.

It'll be an ideal way to "p**s off [big Brother]", insisted Kitten.

Never ones to procrastinate, the duo proceeded on dragging the female sculpture indoors, and Emma proceeded to set about attempting to tie a rubber appendage onto the figurine's crotch.

However, when it refused to sit properly on the statue's pelvis, the pair changed their plan, and instead stood the phallic item on top of the female statue's head.

Dragging her to the Diary Room door, the giggling girls pressed the buzzer that tells Big Brother that someone wishes to chat.

Unsurprisingly, Big Brother chose to ignore the statue's call to conversation, but the pair managed to smuggle her in when Daniel exited the room after a chat sometime later.

Reprimands were - once again - issued.

Why don't the Kitten and the Chipmunk just piss off somewhere!

Shell's ass :P

DAY 5

Frustrated by the wet weather and hell bent on breaking the rules, Kitten and Emma have been rudely decorating a garden statue, in an attempt to annoy Big Brother.

It'll be an ideal way to "p**s off [big Brother]", insisted Kitten.

Never ones to procrastinate, the duo proceeded on dragging the female sculpture indoors, and Emma proceeded to set about attempting to tie a rubber appendage onto the figurine's crotch. 

However, when it refused to sit properly on the statue's pelvis, the pair changed their plan, and instead stood the phallic item on top of the female statue's head.

Dragging her to the Diary Room door, the giggling girls pressed the buzzer that tells Big Brother that someone wishes to chat.

Unsurprisingly, Big Brother chose to ignore the statue's call to conversation, but the pair managed to smuggle her in when Daniel exited the room after a chat sometime later.

Reprimands were - once again - issued. 

Why don't the Kitten and the Chipmunk just piss off somewhere!

They should send John back in from last year, he'll sort em out.

I have just witnessed an absolute classic.

Jason gave Ahmed some tips on how to get noticed in the house. Ahmed said that Marco really got on his nerves.

''Well tell him that then''

''Ok''

Ahmed then went outside and told Marco to piss off and stop treating him like some disease! Classic! Good for Ahmed, I sort of felt sorry for him in there.

I have just witnessed an absolute classic.

Jason gave Ahmed some tips on how to get noticed in the house. Ahmed said that Marco really got on his nerves.

''Well tell him that then''

''Ok''

Ahmed then went outside and told Marco to piss off and stop treating him like some disease! Classic! Good for Ahmed, I sort of felt sorry for him in there.

Brilliant. I too feel really sorry for Ahmed, nobody talks to him and he always seems on the outside of the group.

Kitten's rein of terror continues. She started painting on the walls and then started arguing with the other housemates and stormed off crying, and then Marco and Emma started arguing with Ahmed over asylium rights etc.

This show just keeps getting better and better.

Oh i cant wait to see the highlights tonight, im glad Ahmed had a go at Marco as he really gets on my nerves.

Kitten vs The House i hope they whoop her ass.

Just watching Big brothers little brother and Dermot o'leary cracks me up, he was modeling kittens clothes and it was kinda funny.

Damn they didnt show the argument on the C4 highlights, tho they did show that blubber mouth Marco crying because Ahmed had a go at him.