The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

It all kicked off tonight in the House when Kitten was given her final warning. Since her arrival she has continually flouted the rules, and tonight Big Brother 'slapped her wrists' again and announced that a housemate will be evicted.

Kitten was summoned to the Diary Room just after 10pm. She looked defensive and laughed nervously to herself as Big Brother issued her with her third formal warning.

Waving to a camera as she left the Diary Room, Kitten delivered the bad news to the astounded housemates.

She approached the hot tub saying, "I'm really sorry - I didn't mean for this to happen."

The House rule-breaker told her housemates that she'd been issued with her final warning for bad behaviour - and that Big Brother was going to take further action. "Basically I think they're gonna chuck someone out."

Denying responsibility for Big Brother's actions she defiantly maintained, "I've been set up to [break the news] so it's not my fault," as the housemates tensely waited for the next summons from Big Brother.

They didn't have long to wait. Minutes later Big Brother requested that a housemate come to the Diary Room and Emma volunteered.

Clutching the laminate as she emerged from the room, she called the rest of the housemates to the living room to give them the shocking news. 

Kitten has kittens 

"It's serious" she began nervously, before reading the laminate out, "Big Brother is bored by housemates continuing to break Big Brother's rules..."

The proclamation announced that Big Brother was going to evict someone, but there was no hint about who was going to get their marching orders.

"The housemate chosen to be evicted and the time of this eviction will be entirely at Big Brother's discretion," read Emma, as the housemates looked on.

Kitten was instantly on the defensive and clearly felt threatened. "Before everyone starts having a go at me..." she started and astonishingly speculated that the action might have nothing to do her. She suggested that Big Brother might have made the decision even if she hadn't being playing up.

"Kitten just chill out!" yelled Victor as he fought to make himself heard over her shouting.

As the housemates try to come to terms with the news, the question on everyone's lips now is "When?" 

:o

Kitten's a right twat

Guest Small Blue

Victor, as he is acting angry, will be 'evicted' - end up in the secret room and take revenge on Big Brother.

And the 'eviction' will happen on Friday - just when the normal one would take place anyway. It's fucking stupid.

Its not right that some one else gets punished because of her, tho it will make for good tv when the evicted person gets to seek their revenge.

Just watching the live one on e4 and it looks like Victor is confronting Kitten hope it turns into a big messy cat fight.

My prediction is BB will kick Kitten out and only said 'the housemate chosen to be kicked out will be at BB's discretion' to create some tension and arguments in the house before Kitten goes...makes sense to me.

Jason really is playing the game if you ask me, he's not causing any trouble and is getting 'in' with Daniel, that way he has an ally...He knows that if Ahmed and Marco argue then their votes will be going to each other, and other people who may not like confrontations will vote for Ahmed for starting an argument or whatever meaning he will have more of a chance at not being put up for nomination...gotta love the smart scot.

What I don't want to see is a man rubbing cream over another man again...thats the second time I have seen Daniel rubbing his hand sover Jason and I don't like it!! Plus Nadia just freaks me out get her/him out of there....

They are going to kick someone out who hasn't done much so far like Dan and of course this will be Kitten's fault thus creating a lot of trouble inside the house. It is a way to make everyone blame Kitten for what she has done and create more ratings while eliminating someone who is boring and not doing anything.

BB5 rules, I dunno who's gonna get kicked out though.

The bald helium man will keep crying if he stays in, making me laugh each time.

Ahmed can't be kicked out, cos immigration will get him

Vanessa, Emma and Michelle are too hot to go, Shell ain't bad either

Victor owns them all, best one in the house

Dan and Jason will be too busy sucking each other off and BB will call that entertaining

Nads-ia will stay until she confesses

Kitten stirs the shit up, making great TV

I can't wait to see who goes, hopefully Victor shoots Kitten

BB5 rules, I dunno who's gonna get kicked out though.

The bald helium man will keep crying if he stays in, making me laugh each time.

Ahmed can't be kicked out, cos immigration will get him

Vanessa, Emma and Michelle are too hot to go, Shell ain't bad either

Victor owns them all, best one in the house

Dan and Jason will be too busy sucking each other off and BB will call that entertaining

Nads-ia will stay until she confesses

Kitten stirs the shit up, making great TV

I can't wait to see who goes, hopefully Victor shoots Kitten

Dude, Shell's a lot hotter than Emma. Only time I enjoyed looking at Emma was on the front page of todays tabloids, kissing a fit bird. :P

EDIT: Found the pic....

000C8C53-CEB3-10BE-8F1080BFB6FA0000.jpg

Edited by Jook

This shit with Dan and Jason is getting too weird, even for me. <_<

BTW did anyone see BBLB today. They've found out that Jason made up that shit about winning that best ass competition of Stirling or whatever. I can't believe he's low enough to make up something as stupid as that! :lol:

Michelle reveals Stuart had a boner when she was cuddling him.... wonder if he wants her as she likes him, yet Victor like her. Sounds like another teen movie.

As a Psychology student (OMG I am teh roxor) Stuart does like her, but he's too shy.

Ok, I used no psychology, just common sense....