Jay-Z Can Suck My Dick

Lord Nibbler

Guest BacknBlackHoez

To me Game doesnt even rep West Coast that much anymore, he isnt surrounding himself with west coast people or even his own "bloods" (what a load of shit)

He's in G-Unit, which consists of 50 Cent(N.Y.), Lloyd Banks(N.Y.), Young Buck(Tenn.), Tony Yayo(N.Y.), with all these east-coast men how can u possible love Cali, Game is a blood right? Eminem is from Detroit. He chills with one of the biggest flip-flops ever, Snoop flipped from West Side! when 'Pac was around, when Pac "died" he all the sudden is a crip? Game is a dumb-ass who doesnt know where his loyalty lies.

Plus, does he think he is in N.W.A with all those damn N.W.A mentionings, "Ruthless" tattoo, and saying he's Eazy E's son? Game is so fucking pathetic.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said I liked Game. I said that he has the West Coast thing going for him ;)

And this is my top 5...

TuPac

KRS-One

Biggie

Eminem

Slug

Personal top 5. Hell, I'd throw Ice T in there before Nas. Maybe Snoop, just for his older stuff.

And Game ain't no Blood. He may have been, but once you hit mainstream, its not like it matters. I know former Bloods, and even they don't give a shit about Game. He just dosen't matter.

Game'll could get killed by Jay-Z, but it won't matter one bit.It'll just make Game a bigger star, for taking on Jigga.

Fuck, thats exactly what happened to Jigga.Nas beat him, but who's the CEO of Def Jam?Who's struggling to get platnium while one does it at will?Who's got the hotter wifey?

All publicity is good publicity, look at 50, and Piggy bank for a strong example.

And Game has just used G-Unit as a platform, smart business, assosciating himself with them, look at Buck and Banks, both when Plat by association.Game wants to bring up Blackwallstreet, apparently he and 50 don't even like each other, but are using it purely for business matters.Game's supposedly been signed to Aftermath since before GRODT, thats what I've seen swirling around, anyway.

Its not like anyone takes Game seriously anyway. Change of Heart.

gamechangeofhart.jpg

Ouch.

EDIT: Page stretcher? Shampoo says no, for me it is. if it is you can just remove the IMG tags!

Edited by Cloudy

If Game and Jay-z did have a feud I would believe that Jay-z would win simply because he has more experience in the business. But to be fair i do like several of Game's songs on his new cd. And if aftermath did help Game out I agree that the only person who could possibly challenge Jay-z is Eminem but like in some of his songs he pushes Jay-z as one of the greatest things in rap. I don't Jay-z is all that good, though i do respect him but i would relaly prefer to listen to Eminem rather than Jay-z anyday.