Star Wars KOTOR2

Herr Matzat

I finished the game down the Light Side path a minute ago, and the ending was a bit of a let down. But like _sTe_ said, the game itself is awesome so I want spoil the ending.

I'm gonna give the Dark Side path a go soon, should be fun.

Is it just me, or did you enjoy KOTOR more than KOTORII? I just got KOTOR after playing KOTORII (didn't think not playing the first one would make much of a difference). I like using the normal swords you get. The Echani Brands and Sith War Swords fucking kick ass. But I got my lightsaber from the Enclave recently, which seemed to much more sense than me asking Bao-Dur to make me one (what the fuck?).

KOTOR just generally makes more sense. And Bastila is fucking hot for polygons.

Is it just me, or did you enjoy KOTOR more than KOTORII? I just got KOTOR after playing KOTORII (didn't think not playing the first one would make much of a difference). I like using the normal swords you get. The Echani Brands and Sith War Swords fucking kick ass. But I got my lightsaber from the Enclave recently, which seemed to much more sense than me asking Bao-Dur to make me one (what the fuck?).

Agreed on that last statement. I was majorly pissed when there was no sex scene :(

And I agree that KOTOR was more enjoyable that KOTORII. While I think both games are awesome, the first one is still the best for many reasons. Mainly because it ran smoothly on my computer :D

Oh god how cool does that look? I saw some screenshots of it and I can't wait for it. This is the Star Wars fanboy inside me talking here (the one that would buy something purely if it said 'Star War's on it :D)

Apparently they left a lot out of KOTOR II, just to get it done on schedule... for example, they had a whole factory level to explain the HK droids better.

Ya know...I completely forgot about those guys. They had better release some sort of expansion pack (free of course :shifty:) that can be integrated into the game. Dunno how it'd work, or if it could, but that would be awesome. And extra level and some more videos (preferably ones at the end) would be awesome.

Yeah you can access the sound files on the Xbox version and hear all the audio clips of what went on.

But I'm done with the game now. I may return back to it eventually but it's done with. I was disappointed and I saw the (dark side) ending a mile away.

Oh god how cool does that look? I saw some screenshots of it and I can't wait for it. This is the Star Wars fanboy inside me talking here (the one that would buy something purely if it said 'Star War's on it :D)

they already released a trailer, it´s on gamespot for example, looks kickass, sadly covers the 3 bad movies and not the otiginal ones, but meh, IT IS LEGO !!!!

Lego + Star Wars = recipe for ultimate world domination...uh, I mean success.

I don't mind that it's set around the prequels, because I enjoyed those films myself.

• 2 weeks later...