Paris Hilton's Phone Hacked

Guest BacknBlackHoez

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was on another site I visit, and a few people called numbers off the list.

http://www.c-u-i.com/paris/cell-phone.php

was the list of numbers and data from her phone.

Some people said that after they called people (mostly Lindsay Lohan) they got voicemails saying that they won't be answering their phone because the number has been posted on the internet.

Where are the text messages? Someone posted up this:

Date Sun, 2 Jan 2005 22:28:25 -0800 Show full headers

From

Lindsay Lohan

To Paris

Subject Private

Jessica simpson was just totally doing blow in bathroom @ bar downstairs of shoreclub

-god bless

lindsaylohan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date Mon, 3 Jan 2005 00:52:46 -0800 Show full headers

From

Lindsay Lohan

To Paris Hilton

Subject Re: Private

Saw her in bathroom w. 6 girls wiping her nose I was in shock and my driver told doc my bodyguard that she was asking for it when she was here 2 months ago! I was lioke no, he was like yes she was and then I saw her and nick fighting and he was looking up her nose and she came out b4 the other girls that she was w.

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 12:40 am, Paris Hilton wrote:

>How do u know?

>--parishilton

-god bless

lindsaylohan

From

Lindsay Lohan

To Paris

Subject Private

Jessica simpson was just totally doing blow in bathroom @ bar downstairs of shoreclub

-god bless

lindsaylohan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From

Lindsay Lohan

To Paris Hilton

Saw her in bathroom w. 6 girls wiping her nose I was in shock and my driver told doc my bodyguard that she was asking for it when she was here 2 months ago! I was lioke no, he was like yes she was and then I saw her and nick fighting and he was looking up her nose and she came out b4 the other girls that she was w.

>How do u know?

>--parishilton

-god bless

lindsaylohan

From

Lindsay Lohan

To Paris

Subject Private

-god bless

lindsaylohan

From

Lindsay Lohan

To Paris Hilton

>How do u know?

>--parishilton

-god bless

lindsaylohan

Guest Wrestling_Man

This was on another site I visit, and a few people called numbers off the list.

http://www.c-u-i.com/paris/cell-phone.php

was the list of numbers and data from her phone.

Some people said that after they called people (mostly Lindsay Lohan) they got voicemails saying that they won't be answering their phone because the number has been posted on the internet.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Lil Jon, Jay-Z and Pharell Williams harrased by Paris Hilton phone pranksters

Lil Jon, Jay-Z and Pharrell Williams' mobile numbers were recently posted on the Internet after a computer hacker lifted the digits from Reality TV star Paris Hilton's cell phone.

Paris Hilton is finding more than her body exposed on the Internet after computer hackers posted phone numbers online that had been stored in her cell phone.

The New York Daily News reported Monday that it was unclear how the numbers got posted on the Internet, but the incident happened just days after a 22-year-old man pleaded guilty to breaking into a cell phone company's protected computer and gaining access to records for millions of customers.

Earlier this week, Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz picked up the Roc The Mic Award at MTV's TRL Awards. The King Of Crunk took the opportunity to tell fans to stop calling his cell phone.

"Stop calling on my cell phone! I know y'all got the number off the Internet through Paris [Hilton]. Stop calling me," Jon told the TRL crowd and viewers.