Paris Hilton's Phone Hacked

Guest BacknBlackHoez

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would people call these numbers? Do they really think Lohan or whoever the current ho or the week is, is going to sit there and have a conversation with them? It seems more likely that they'll get bitched at rather than applauded, or whatever else they expected.

All the way through this I was hoping that someone had called Durst or someone, forgot to withold their number, and got sued for harrassment or something :P

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Only so he could beat the living shit into the people that called him. Not that I actually care, if I was willing to make international calls I'd get drunk and have a go.

I dunno, I'd be pretty pissed too if people called me nonstop after something like this.

I'm curious though, anyone read the text messages that were hacked? I read some from Lindsay Lohan claiming that she saw Jessica Simpson doing blow in a club washroom, then Nick came in and was looking up her nose. I WANT MORE DIRT!

Only so he could beat the living shit into the people that called him. Not that I actually care, if I was willing to make international calls I'd get drunk and have a go.

Heh.. he didn't seem like that no, but he was a little out of it at the time too or so I hear, I wasn't actually near or on the phone when he made the call. I'm not sure whos phone it was to begin with anyways. Oh well, nice little surprise.

Being Paris Hilton meant never having to say you're sorry — until now. The heiress/actress has issued an apology to her famous friends via Us Weekly, after their private phone numbers and e-mail addresses were released on the Internet

"I'm getting all these perverted phone messages, thank you very much." — Black Eyed Peas' Fergie

Fergie from The Black Eyed Peas on Paris Hilton's Sidekick hack

Fergie on Paris Hilton's Sidekick hack

this weekend when Hilton's T-Mobile Sidekick II was hacked.

"I want to apologize to all my friends and family," Hilton told the magazine. "I don't know why this stuff always happens to me, but I wish it wouldn't anymore. It's too upsetting for me — I can't believe it. I feel horrible that, once again, someone has invaded my privacy."

Hilton's friends have since received a massive amount of crank calls from their adoring and not-so-adoring public, much to their dismay (see "Paris Hilton's Private Stuff All Over The Internet"). One such friend, Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas, was shooting her band's new video for "Don't Funk With My Heart" when she started getting the calls at 6:30 a.m. She told MTV Europe that at first, she thought the calls were from the set, admonishing her for running a little bit late.

"I don't get calls at that time, unless it is one of my friends who has had an all-night bender," she said. "So I answer the phone, 'Oh, I'm going to be there, I'm going to be there.' And it's these people calling, and I'm going, 'Wrong number, wrong number.' Finally, someone tells me, 'I think your phone number is on the Internet.' "

Finding out the cause of the problem didn't make dealing with it any easier. "I'm getting all these perverted phone messages, thank you very much," she said. "I'm getting all these types of e-mails, positive and negative. Those who don't like me, thank you very much as well."

Calling it a "quite a nightmare," Fergie — like many of Hilton's friends in this situation — is planning on changing all of her phone numbers. After that, she has one more item on her to-do list: "I am going to kill Paris Hilton."

Perhaps she didn't see the Us Weekly apology after all. Hilton might have to make her mea culpa to her friends more personal — if she can only reach them.

- MTV.com

I'd love to see Fergie kick Paris' ass B)

I'm curious though, anyone read the text messages that were hacked? I read some from Lindsay Lohan claiming that she saw Jessica Simpson doing blow in a club washroom, then Nick came in and was looking up her nose. I WANT MORE DIRT!

Shit, if I was as rich and famous as Jessica Simpson do you know how much fucking blow I would be doing?

Tony Montana would have NOTHING on me. I'd own half of Columbia. Shiiit...

Edited by sycodmn