Oscar Thread

Your Mom

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, that Hippogriff alone I thought would have been enough to get POA the Oscar. Anything better than the phony looking robots in "I, Robot" I guess. Not much to say about Sideways winning Adapted Screenplay, that's an easy decision.

Forget about the Chris Rock thing, THIS is why Hollywood is out of touch with America. These Academy people love this dude, and that's wonderful. Mail him an Oscar and wish him the best. Don't waste 5 minutes on the guy, when Ossie Davis will probably get a 5 second mention in a video montage.

Forget about the Chris Rock thing, THIS is why Hollywood is out of touch with America. These Academy people love this dude, and that's wonderful. Mail him an Oscar and wish him the best. Don't waste 5 minutes on the guy, when Ossie Davis will probably get a 5 second mention in a video montage.

Are you talking about Sidney Lumet? He is an awesome director. He deserved his little thing there.

Are you talking about Sidney Lumet? He is an awesome director. He deserved his little thing there.

Have they always had all the guys stand up there on stage? It must suck to stand up there and not win. At least before, they could skulk in their seats.

Not all of them would cry like you, thug. :P

Edit: Polar Express is winning this next one.

Edit 2: Bastards...

Edited by LivingLegend

"For those of you who don't speak English, believe me, it's a great song."

Well if they don't speak English they don't understand what you're saying either now do they? And if they have a way of translating it, then they heard what you said in the first place. I should stop bitching and be happy Carlos Santana is breaking up the monotony. :P

EDIT: Guess they had to give 1 to Finding Neverland. I really thought this would be Williams' though; the POA score improved immensly on the previous 2. Debney's Passion of the Christ was also the defining work of his career.

Edited by Jar Jar Beatnik