Music Maven V3

Maxx

I just signed up as the hottest gangsta rap group from LA...Toy Souljahs (aka T Unit.) 26 Pounds, Floyd Repository, Vernal Stag, Arachnid G, and DJ Woah Child.

I figured, why take this seriously when I'll most likely get bored of it after a week, so I'm having a little fun while I'm at it.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just applied as "Short Changed"

EDIT ~ Do any of you guys use pictures for your band members? If so, what sort of pictures do you use?

EDIT2 ~ n00b question i know but, you have to practice to write songs right? So... if you schedule a tour without any songs written what happens?

Edited by Whisper in the Wind

I'm "Touring" the southwest, meaning Albequerque, Phoenix, and LA for 3 days...

I need about 250 to record, or Ohm's Law is fucked.

in 3 days of touring you are lucky if you come annywear near the 100$ of living expanses (at least wen you can´t afort 250$, i claim) . . . i got my second warning, on the 3 day, if i am not getting rid of the 77$ dept i have at the moment by tommorow, i am dead. :-( means i need to make at least 177 on a 15 date tour tonight, yesterdays . . . uhm, shorter tour dident to annything near that, i just hope that i hade luck with my bookings and can make slightly more of the smal fame i gained by the last tour :-C

also, you can´t practis at your own garage wen you are in dept, seriusly, "you don´t practise here if you cannot pay it" - booooo!!!11111oneoneone