Music Maven V3

Maxx

Yeah, I'm hemoraging money left and right. Ideally, a big tour will help us both (although I know I will survive the week :P).

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apply.

Soon its going to be that you have to have a popularity of 10+ cause the label is shrinking and shelling out money costs MY band money

EDIT ~ Do any of you guys use pictures for your band members? If so, what sort of pictures do you use?

EDIT2 ~ n00b question i know but, you have to practice to write songs right? So... if you schedule a tour without any songs written what happens?

EDIT ~ Do any of you guys use pictures for your band members? If so, what sort of pictures do you use?

Yeah, I usually search google for pics. For instance, for my AK character I use Method Man, for Loc I use NWA's DJ Yella, and for DJ Fab I use MC Eiht, of Compton's Most Wanted. :)

My lead singer for Psychosilbin (Johnny Mead) uses a badass picture of Jello Biafra.

My rhythm guitarist uses a picture of Prog Rock guitarist Jon Pomplin.

The rest use random pictures I found using the Pic Search that Music Maven has on the Edit Band Member page.

For the beta, I used pics from Star Trek.

I still have them and will upload them later.