Music Maven V3

Maxx

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohm's Law broke even last month. What really put me in the hurt locker was practicing in that damn basement, at 20 bucks a day...

Now I have 90 bucks thanks to a huge tour of North America, and I'm getting ready to do another one, followed up by some work on the debut album.

I can't log in. It says my session has expired... when I began it five seconds ago.

I get an error also if you go to the forums theres a topic asking about the down time and supposedly its due to hosts working on the servers. I could be wrong though

I get an error also if you go to the forums theres  a topic asking about the down time and supposedly  its due to  hosts working on the servers. I could be wrong though

That's the gist of it.

I get an error also if you go to the forums theres  a topic asking about the down time and supposedly  its due to  hosts working on the servers. I could be wrong though

That's the gist of it.

Edited by Quom

Would the emergency maintenance account for the game telling me that my session has expired?

Earlier this morning it was giving database errors. The session expired thing is probably something to do with the server maintenance, his hosts started working on the server at like 10:25 mountain-standard time and it's currently 6:25 MST,

I don't know whats up, the maintenance was only supposed to last for about an hour. The host is supposed to post a news article on their site (data393.net or some shit like that) when maintenance finishes.