Extreme Championship Wrestling

Guest Faded Sanity

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York & Matthews Vs. Da Baldies; Upset victory because you should push them.

Rhyno Vs. Tommy Dreamer; Because two titles on the same person kinda cheapens them.

Doring & Roadkill Vs. Willy & Balls; Doring and Road are not going to lose to them lamers.

Rhyno Vs. Lynn Vs RVD; Neither are ready for the big one.

Guest Faded Sanity

Note: Graphic for this to be updated at a latter time.

user posted image

Attendance: 4076

Ticket Sales: $163040

ECW fades in on a black screen. Bold Purple letters with that unforgettable barb-wired font, the letters fade out slowly and then a video package begins to play to the tune of Fuel by Meatillica. Various clips of Rhyno gorning countless opponents and of RVD executing some spectacular high-flying moves. Then to Jerry Lynn making his statement about not competing in ECW ever again unless it was the main event. Then to the attack on RVD that set up the last match ECW fans were going to ever see. The highlights of the match were shown with the climax of it showing RVD Missing the frog splash and Cyrus coming to try and interfere but the Quintessential Stud muffin stopped him with a DDT. Gertner holds the chair in place while RVD hits the van terminator for three. The video then cuts off and then we are taken to the ring. The lights are down in the ECW Arena and a single spotlight shines on a lone man standing in the middle of the ring. He is wearing a suit and tie with a baseball cap.

“January 7th, I promised a change, little did I know that that change would never become a reality, however I’ve been given something that few wrestling promotions ever get and that is a second chance. Through the help of the fans, the driving force behind ECW, We have once again overcome. Than you to all of you have purchased the stock of ECW. With your help we have made enough money to pay off almost all of our debts and afford to keep this company that you love so much, afloat. I thank you all for your support. ARE YOU READY!

The light s Flicker on to show a jam-packed arena. The fans erupt with cheers.

“I SAID ARE…YOU…READY!”?

The fans cheer even louder.

“THEN LET”S GET EXTREME!”

(82)

The fans erupt as "Nothing but a G Thang" by Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg hits the airwaves and Da Baldies begin their way to the ring. Angel and Devito roll into the ring. York and Mathews came out of the crowd and slide into the ring and this match is underway.

York and Matthews vs. Da Baldies

York and Matthews send Da Baldies to the outside and taunt them. Angel and Devito have a little discussion and Angel climbs back into the ring. Him and York lock it up and Angel quickly backs him up in the corner and begins to pound away at him. A left then a right then another left followed up with a huge uppercut. York slumps down into the corner and Angel begins to choke away at him with his boot. The ref counts to three and Angel breaks the hold and tags out to Devito. Devito comes in and lines York up for a shoulder ram and York moves, Devito catches steel. He tags to Matthews and Matthews comes in and begins to clean house throwing lefts and rights. Down goes Devito. He catches angel with an arm drag and then lands a standing leg drop on him. Angel rolls to the outside. Devito slides back in with a chair. He swings and Matthews ducks and as Devito comes back around Matthews nails him with a super kick. Matthew then launches himself over the top rope onto Angel with a springboard Plancha. York and Matthews roll him into the ring and execute the Full Effect (Double Team Torture Rack into a DDT) they then repeat it on Devito. Matthews goes for the pin….1…..2…KICKOUT! How in the world did Devito pull that off? Angel slides back into the ring with baseball bat. He swings and connects to the back of the head off Matthews sending Matthews through to the outside. Angel then turns around and York catches him with a belly to belly suplex. York picks up the bat know and brings it over his head and down across Angel’s back. He does it again and again before Devito catches him with a chair shot in the back of the leg. Matthews slowly begins to stir on the outside as Devito continues to beat on York with that chair. Matthews slides back into the ring and rolls Devito up with a school boy. He grabs the tights. The Ref counts…1…..2……3! York and Matthews just give Da Baldies a taste of their own medicine.

Winners: York and Matthews

Angel is now back in the ring and begins to lay a beaten to Matthews with a few chair shots to the back. York takes a swing at Angel but Angel ducks and comes back around with a massive chair shot to York. York is down and appears to be busted open. Devito begins to stir and Angel helps him to his feet. The two then begin to lay the boots to both men as we cut to a ppv commercial.

(70)

=== GET EXTREME! Visit ECW.COM! ===

We come back to find ourselves in a small dressing room. Jerry Lynn is sitting in a chair with his arms crossed over the back of it. Just then the door swings open and in steps….R….V…..D! Lynn gets to his feet quickly and throws the chair up against the wall. He gets up in Rob’s face. Dam smirks at him.

“Tell me Jerry, how does it feel to always be a day late and a dollar short? Let’s count the times you’ve faced me and came up short shall we? One…two…three…four.”

As he starts on his other hand,

“Gee, Jerry it looks like I’m running out of fingers and I really would hate to have to unlace these boots. So I think I’ll stop at ten. Ten times in the last 2 years Jerry.”

Lynn smacks him upside the face.

“Shut your mouth, I come out here week after week, month after month and put my body on the line for the sake of this company yet it’s you who comes in and takes all of my glory away from me. When people think of ECW they don’t think of me they think of you. I’m sick of it. Tonight I’m going to prove that I am no second fiddle to anyone and that…includes….you.”

Lynn turns around and walks off.

(60)

Notes: Jerry Lynn has now completed his turn and he is a face.

"Man in the Box" by Alice in Chains blasts over the speakers as the “ECW’s Favorite Son” Tommy Dreamer makes his way to the ring. He has his trustee Singapore cane in hand. Dreamer was blind-sided by the man beast Rhyno. Rhyno picked Dreamer up and rolled him into the ring.

ECW Television Title Match: Rhyno© vs. Tommy Dreamer

Rhyno continued his assault in the ring grabbing a chair from outside as he came in. He set up the chair and picked dreamer up into a Powerbomb position. As he brought Dreamer down DREAMER REVERSED IT INTO A DDT!

The Fans began to chant: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Dreamer rolled to his feet now and grabbed his cane. Rhyno began to stir and slowly made it to his knees. Dreamer raised the cane over his head and brought it down across Rhyno’s left shoulder and then his right. Rhyno though absorbed the blows and began to get to his feet. Dreamer kept punishing him with shot after shot from that cane. He wound up and hit him with a baseball swing to the right side of the rib cage and then the other side.

The fans counted every shot: 1…..2……3……4…….5……6

Dreamer then wound back and to a huge shot breaking the cane across the forehead of Rhyno. Rhyno fell to the matt and rolled over on his stomach. Dreamer picked the chair up off the mat and set it up bared it in the corner between the ropes. Rhyno got to his feet quickly while Dreamer’s back was turned. His face covered in blood from that cane shot. Dreamer turned around and Rhyno flew at him……SMACK! DREAMER SIDE STEPPED! DREAMER SIDESTEPPED! Rhyno’s head and shoulder completely bent the chair in half. Rhyno was down holding his shoulder. Dreamer grabbed another chair. He set it up in the middle of the ring and picked the bloody Rhyno up off the ground. He flung him to the ropes. He went for the toe hold but Rhyno hurdled over it. Rhyno hit the other side and came back, Dreamer side stepped the gore and Rhyno went through the ropes to the outside. Dreamer climbed out and reached under the ring looking for something and the fans went nuts when he pulled out the bat wrapped in barbwire. Rhyno rolled back into the ring and Dreamer followed him in. Rhyno charged at him again and Dreamer swung at him with the bat but Rhyno ducked and came off the other side and hit Dreamer with THE GORE! Dreamer went to swing the bat and Rhyno hit him hard with a burst of speed just barely missing the barbwire. Rhyno picks Dreamer up and plants with a sit down Powerbomb…1…..2…..3!

Winner and Still ECW Television Champion: RHYNO!

(78)

====== GET YOUR ECW STOCK! TODAY! =======

The following is a paid for advertisement by the bWo.

“BLUE BLUE BLUE WORLD ORDER!”

Da Blue guy appears on the screen from what seemed to be thin air.

“Hey Yo, the Blue World Order has an announcement to make, We are proud to say that we have some what acquired a certain company’s ownership. “

Hollywood Nova appears on the screen.

“You might as well go ahead and tell them now you pretty much gave it away.”

“Shut up I’m getting to the point.”

Nova disappears from the screen.

“Now before I was interrupted, I, DA BLUE GUY! have an announcement to make. After a lot of car wash- I mean discussions among the group we were able to acquire the majority of the stocks from ECW! That means we run the show, so uh yeah, BWO FOR LIFE!”

Fade to Blue.

ECW Tag Team Championship Match: Doring and Roadkill vs. Willy and Balls

We cut back to the arena just in time to hear the opening chords of "Super Bon Bon" by Soul Coughing. The fans cheer their names as the ECW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, Danny Doring and Roadkill make their way to the ring. “Big Balls” by AC?DC fires up and Willy and Balls make their way to the ring. Both parties shake hands before the match begin, or so it looks like but as Doring and Roadkill go to turn around Balls and Willy lay some forearms to the back of their heads. Doring goes down but all it does to Roadkill is piss the big man off. He comes turns back around and stares down both men and then goes to work rocking both of them with lefts and rights. Catching Balls with a big clothesline and then taking Willy down. Doring climbs back in the ring and the ref restores order and the match is officially under way. Doring catches Willy with a kick to the gut and swings him to the ropes. Goes for a back body drop but Willy gives him a kick to the face and into a ddt. Willy gets up and tags in Balls. Balls comes in and goes to work on Doring’s left leg with a few good stomps followed by a leg wrench. Doring fights his way back to his feet rocks Balls with a few right hands and then does a little spin and takes him down with a clothesline. Doring begins to crawl towards his corner. Roadkill stretches for him and Doring makes the tag. As soon as he does Balls grabs by the foot and drags him over to their corner not knowing he made the tag. Balls turns his back on Roadkill and Roadkill makes him pay for with a great bulldog. Willy comes in and Roadkill catches him and drops him with a body slam. Balls comes back in with the chair. He goes for a swing and Roadkill ducks it and gives him a swift kick to the gut and shoves his head beneath his legs. He lifts Balls high into the other and then sits down as Doring launches himself off the top rope…BUGGY BANG! Roadkill covers him for the pin 1….Chilly climbs back in the ring……..2……..Doring cuts him off and plants him with a ddt……3!

Winners and still ECW Tag Team Champions: Doring and Roadkill

(64)

== Order now to get ECW’s Cyberslam on Video and DVD! ==

We come back to find ourselves in the locker room of our reigning world champion, Rhyno. Rhyno appears to not have cleaned up at all since his TV match as his face is caked in dry blood. He brushes his hair out of face and smacks the camera.

“ROB VAN DAM! I’M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS! JERRY LYNN! You want to prove something tonight well you picked the wrong night. I’m going to break you in fuckin half. Then when I’m done with you I’m going to break Rob Van Dam in fuckin half. Get ready to be GORED!”

Rhyno storms out of the locker room with his title in hand and heads for the ring.

(70)

Pantera’s “Walk” hits the speakers and the fans go ape shit as Rob..Van….DAM! makes his way to the ring. He flips over the top ropes and does some very impressive footwork as Bill Alfonso keeps yelling stuff we can’t understand and blowing that annoying little whistle. RVD continues to show off until “Scapegoat” hits the speakers and he becomes all business as Jerry Lynn sprints down to the ring and climbs in. Lynn wastes no time going at RVD, tackling him to the ground and begins to pound away with lefts and rights then Van Dam rolls over on top of him and he gets some licks in. Van Dam lifts Lynn up and swings him into the corner. He mounts Lynn and monkey flips him into the center of the ring and he climbs to the top. "Debonaire" by Dope hits the speakers and Rhyno charges down to the ring. The Ref calls for the bell and this match is under way.

ECW World Heavyweight Championship Match: Rhyno© vs. RVD vs. Jerry Lynn

Rhyno comes in and goes straight for Rob Van Dam who leaps off the top with a cross body block. Rhyno just catches him and holds him slowly turning around. WHACK! Lynn connects with a super kick square to the chin of Rhyno. Rhyno drops Van Dam and stumbles backwards. Lynn continues his assault on Rhyno pushing him up against the ropes. He whips Rhyno across to the other side and he bounces off and comes across the other side and goes for a clothesline, Lynn ducks and RVD catches Rhyno with a Spinning Heel Kick. Rhyno goes down and Lynn heads to the outside and rummages under the ring and the fans pop as he pulls a large ladder and a table out from under the ring. Van Dam rolls to the outside and goes after Lynn whipping him into the guardrail and then into the ring post. Rhyno is on the outside now and all three men are brawling with each other. Rhyno sends Lynn over the guard rail and then plants RVD with suplex on the outside. Rhyno grabs the table and throws it in the ring. He sets it up in the corner. Rhyno then climbs back outside and grabs the ladder learning it up against the ring. Lynn has recovered and begins to beat on Rhyno sending him back towards the entrance ramp. He then whips Rhyno towards the ladder…RHYNO REVERSES AND LYNN SMACKS HEAD ON WITH THE LADDER! RHYNO CHARGES IN AND LYNN MOVES! The Ladder is bent in half from the impact of Rhyno. RVD rolls Lynn back into the ring and sets him up and hits the split legged moonsault. He makes the cover….1…..2….shoulder up. RVD picks Lynn up off the mat. He whips him towards the corner. Lynn reverses and kicks RVD in the gut and plants him with the cradle piledriver. Lynn can’t seem to make the cover. He finally crawls over to RVD and puts his arm across him as the ref begins to count…….1……2…KICKOUT! Lynn begins to get to his feet as Rhyno squats in a corner, Lynn is still getting to his feet When the lights dim and the opening drum beat to that all too familiar song begins to play. Could it be? Could he have turned it down? The Sandman is then seen standing at the top of the runway. He makes his way to the ring at his usual pace as Rhyno just stares him down, The Sandman then sprints down to the ring. He climbs in and Rhyno goes after him. Sandman ducks a clothesline and catches Rhyno across the throat with his cane and plants him with a WHITE RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP! The fans go ape shit once again. Lynn Is getting up and Sandman turns around staring him down. Lynn reaches out his hand and Sandman shakes it….wait….WHACK! Sandman catches Lynn right in the face with the cane. Lynn is down. Van Dam approaches him now. Sandman extends points at RVD then grabs his hand and raises it high….NO!…WHTIE RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP! The Sandman lays in a few more cane shots on all three competitors and then leaves the ring and heads back up the entrance ramp. In a final gesture he gives everyone in the arena the finger and they respond with a huge amount of boos. All three men are still down in the ring. Rhyno begins to stir to life, but Lynn and RVD are still down. Rhyno finally makes it to his feet and he grabs Lynn by the hair and lifts him up off the mat. RVD begins to move as well. Lynn then comes alive as he boots Rhyno in the got and sets him up for the cradle piledriver….Rhyno powers out of with a back drop and then spins around……AND GORES RVD THROUGH THE TABLE! Lynn is slow to his feet as Rhyno sets up for another gore. He sizes Lynn up and then charges in for the kill……MY GAWD HE JUST BROKE LYNN IN HALF! Rhyno folds Lynn up for the pin 1…..2…..3

Winner and Still World Heavyweight Champion: RHYNO!

(81)

Overall: 66

Edited by Faded Sanity

Guest Faded Sanity

PREDICTION CONTEST LEADER BOARD!

1st. rvdjr2002----------53 points

2nd. efwa4life----------52 points

3rd. JKDaRock----------52 points

4th. Dailyxplanet-------50 points

5th. RavenEffect16-----50 points

6th. The Extremenist---50 points

7th. Phreak------------22 points

8th. AntPaulseno-------20 points

9th. oldskool-----------20 points

10th. The King---------20 points

Great job to our first round winner rvdjr2002. You get the a prize. PM me a gimmick that you would like to see Tommy Dreamer have.

Edited by Faded Sanity

Guest Faded Sanity

ecw4life.com

Heyman furious!, WCW, and WWF News also

For those of you who missed Cyberslam last night, shame on you, You missed one of the most shocking actions in ECW History. Last night ECW Icon, The Sandman, showed his true colors as he turned his back on ECW and left the company for what Heyman is saying forever.

"As long as I am in charge that motherfucker will never, and when I say never I mean never, set foot inside of an ECW ring again. His actions were disrespectful and disgusting."

Very strong words from one Paul Heyman.

In stunning news today WWF announced that theyhave parted aways with none other than THE ROCK! The Rock seems to be unaffected by the deal as he was immdeiatley snapped up by rival company WCW.

WWF got a 1.55 PPV buy rate for 'No Way Out'!

The event was attended by 16171 people.

They made $3875000 from pay-per-view revenue.

They made $970260 from ticket sales.

WCW got a 1.08 PPV buy rate for 'Superbrawl Revenge'!

The event was attended by 12188 people.

They made $2700000 from pay-per-view revenue.

They made $731280 from ticket sales.

Guest Faded Sanity

ecw4life.com

FBI and ECW part ways and Living Dangerously Card Announced!

ECW has announced that the FBI will no longer be appearing with the company. Reasons are unclear at this time, but it seems they weren't happy about not being apart of Cyberslam! and are not happy about the money that is owed to them by Paul Heyman. The FBI oringally stated that they would not appear on any of the shows until Heyman started paying up, then when Heyman commented that that was fine because ECW would be better off with out them.

Extreme Championship Wrestling Proudly Presents

Living Dangerously

Live from ECW Arena in Philidelphia, Pennsylvania

At Cyberslam we watched three men push themselves to the limit. At Living Dangerously we will see two of those three men do it again. Jerry Lynn said that he would prove that he was better than Van Dam at Cyberslam, but was unable to back up his words. However on March 25th, 2001 he will get a second chance as he meets Rob Van Dam in a ladder match for a number one contendership and the right to face Rhyno at Hardcore Heaven in May. This is truly to be something special.

Falls Count Anywhere: Joey Matthews vs. The Spanish Angel

At Cyberslam York and Matthews picked up the win against Da Baldies and they aren't to happy about it. So Spanish Angel has issued this little challenge, A falls count Anywhere Match and has promised that Matthews won't leave the arena on his own will.

Singles Match: Tommy Dreamer vs. Tajarii

After suffering a defeat at the hands of the man-beast, Dreamer is looking to rebound as he takes on the Japaneese Buzzsaw, Tajarii.

TLC Match: Doring and Roadkill© vs. Hot Commodity vs. Swinger and Diamond

Hot Commodity get another chance to claim the gold as they take on Doring and Roadkill however there not alone as Swinger and Diamond look to claim  gold to. This match should be spectacular as none of these men are afraid to put their bodies on the line.

Number 1 Contender Ladder Match: Jerry Lynn vs. Rob Van Dam w/ Bill Alfonso

These two men have put some amazing matches together over the last few years and you can bet there is no love lust between them. Expect this one to be nothing short of spectacular.

Expect all this action and much more. Also what impact will the bWo have on the show and even though he has the night off Rhyno will be in the house.

Edited by Faded Sanity

Simply put, I don't like Angel. Also, I believe Matthews is of more use in the future.

He may be a little old, but I can't see MR ECW losing this one.

I want it to be Diamond and Swinger, but I can't see you taking the titles off the champs too early.

Nost people have RVD head to the top of the company..I see you being a bit more creative.

Would like to see Matthews continue his momentum from Cyberslam...

I sense a no-contest with this match, I dont know why. Maybe something I would like to see though...

I am liking Doring and RoadKill as the champs for the moment...

Lynn should get his revenge and earn himself a title shot here!!!

Joey Matthews vs. The Spanish Angel

-I figure Matthews will prove himself the better man, thus re-enforcing his and Yorks solidarity as a team

Tommy Dreamer vs. Tajarii

-Dreamer getting some quasi retribution for the loss to Rhyno

Doring and Roadkill© vs. Hot Commodity vs. Swinger and Diamond

-the name of the game is Domination, and i think thats what Doring and Kill are gonna do

Jerry Lynn vs. Rob Van Dam w/ Bill Alfonso

-RVD to screw Lynn out of the win, cant see Lynn going over cleanly this early into the feud

as far as Cyberslam goes, yes my predictions sucked, however it was only the first card and no way of really knowing which direction you were going to take. besides for that i thought it was an excellent show, very well written annnndddd, yeah, keep it up man!

~PhreaK~

Just have a feeling.

Singles Match: Tommy Dreamer vs. Tajiri

I have a hunch that Dreamer's done winning for a while.

Hot Commodity? Swinger? Diamond? Bunch. Of. CHICKENNNNNNNNNNS~!

Could YOU climb a ladder with that toothless bastard blowing his whistle? I couldn't.

Edited by RavenEffect16

I have a feeling there will be interference from his Baldies counterpart

Dreamer needs a win, and Tajiri seems primed to job.

Still don't foresee Doring and Roadkill losing the belts, although if they do, this match will go to Hot Commodity.

Rob Van Dam (it's hard to type that as you point to your shoulders) should continue his streak against Jerry Lynn.

Guest Faded Sanity

ecw4life

ECW TV Deal in the Works, Event Dates Released

Today ECW announced that they have been in talks with several networks about possibly bringing back Hardcore TV...in a PRIMTIME SLOT! That's right if Hardcore T.V returns you can bet it will be in Primetime!

ECW has also released the Event Dates for the rest of the year.

March 25th:  Living Dangerously

April 29th    Barley Legal

May 27th:    Hardcore Heaven

June:          Nothing Planned

July 22nd: Heatwave

August:      Nothing Planned

September 31st: Anarchy Rulz

October:    Nothing Planned

November  25th: November 2 Remember

December  Nothing Planned

ECW has stated that these events can be altered at anytime and will most likely have most of the dates changed.

Falls Count Anywhere: Joey Matthews vs. The Spanish Angel. Joey needs this win more.

Singles Match: Tommy Dreamer vs. Tajarii Dreamer wont lose to Tajiri

TLC Match: Doring and Roadkill© vs. Hot Commodity vs. Swinger and Diamond just call it a hunch

Number 1 Contender Ladder Match: Jerry Lynn vs. Rob Van Dam w/ Bill Alfonso. Again just a hunch

Guest Faded Sanity

I thank you all for leaving your predictions but I am also hoping that you are taking the time to read the show before you make your predictions and please give me some feedback on what you think about the shows. Tell me your likes and dislike that's the only way I can make this better is with your help.