Extreme Championship Wrestling

Guest Faded Sanity

Guest ClearTheBong

Simon Diamond vs. Spike Dudley - I'm hoping this begins a huge push for Spike. If he loses it could be hard to gain credibility in the future as well.

ECW Tag Team Championship Match: Doring and Roadkill © vs. York and Matthews - I think York & Matthews will get their big break here and win the titles. Wouldn't surprise me for Doring and Roadkill retained.

Texas Death Match: Tommy Dreamer vs. CW Anderson - Anderson stabbed him in the back and I can't see him picking up the win in such an enviroment. Emotions will carry Dreamer to the win.

ECW Heavyweight Championship: Rage In a Cage: Jerry Lynn vs. Rhyno © - I don't think Lynn is ready to carry the belt yet, and I can't see Rhyno losing in a Rage in a Cage.

What is Tommy Dreamer’s new gimmick?

Stoner :pervert:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simon Diamond Vs. Spike Dudley -for a match that could definatly go either way, Im going to go with Diamond

Doring & Roadkill Vs. York & Matthews -Doring and Kill retain, togeather they are an ass kicking machine

Dreamer Vs. Anderson -At first I was going to guess that Dreamer would lose the match via some means other then a clean pinfall or submisson thus causing him to turn psycho/crazy, but now I think he'll get the clean sweep over CW thus reinforcing "ECW's Son" Tommy Dreamer as thier Franchise Player/Chosen One (not exactly sure on the precise difference between the two, but one of them, and yes that is my offical guess for the bonus question)

Lynn Vs. Rhino -Rhino remains dominant, possible RVD run in swaying the tide

~PhreaK~

BTW, definatly glad yer back and continuing with the diary, when you said you had and eFed project you were working on I really thought you were going to be gone longer, glad that wasnt the case :)

Simon Diamond vs. Spike Dudley

Spike is a giant killer, but Simon ain't exactly a giant.  I think he gets the win and prepares himself for a push.

ECW Tag Team Championship Match: Doring and Roadkill © vs. York and Matthews

Chickens!!

Texas Death Match: Tommy Dreamer vs. CW Anderson

CW has been getting a push, although I don't agree with putting him over Dreamer, I assume he will and assume this will lead to the gimmick change.

ECW Heavyweight Championship: Rage In a Cage: Jerry Lynn vs. Rhyno ©

Should be a good match, but I expect R-V-D to find a way to alter the outcome.

What is Tommy Dreamer’s new gimmick?

Fun Drunk

With Sandman gone ECW needs someone else to booze up the show.

Guest Faded Sanity

ecw4life

BREAKING NEWS!

Combat Zone Wrestling gets Extreme!

Well it's offcial ladies and Gentelmen. After two months of talks it is finally done. Today Pual Heyman announced that Extreme Championship Wrestling has purchased Combat Zone Wrestling! It's no secret that CZW has been in deep debt the last year now and Zanding has stated that he is happy that Heyman stepped in when he did. This of course opens up new doors for Extreme Championship Wrestling talent wise. Heyman has stated however that due to ECW's own financial troubles that some talent will have to be let go. No news on who is going to be cut yet.

Guest Faded Sanity

getinthering.com

BloodBash Tour Dates

June 3rd:  Rose Hill Gymnasium, New York City, New York

June 10th: McCann Center, Poughkeepsie, New York

June 17th: Meadowlands Expo Center, Secaucus, New Jersey

June 24th: Rothman Center, Hackensack, New Jersey

July 1st: Towson Center, Towson, Maryland

July 8th: Alumini Hall, Annapolis, Maryland

July 15th: Sojka Pavilion, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania

July 22nd: Anderson Arena, Bowling Green, Ohio

July 29th: Beeghly Center, Youngstown, Ohio

August 5th:  Cameron Hall, Lexington, Virgina

August 12th: Rapides Parish Coliseum, Alexandria, Virgina

August 19th: TBA

August 26th: TBA

Get your tickets now!

Oh dear lord where to start. Just remember you asked for someone to come in here and do this. Although it won't be as bad as you might think, this diary is dead in the water as far as I am concerned, and I'm gonna tell you why in one insanely short paragraph.

Postwhores.

Yep, that's right, your diary is dead because of the insane amount of non feedback you get from people obviously just interested in upping their post count. I had to wade, and I do mean wade, through a ton of shit to get anywhere near a show. Now, I blame you for this because of the insanely good idea that fucked you over. You wanted fan interaction and alla that, so the ECW Stock thing was a great idea. Sadly, a great idea that has resulted in anyone and everyone showing up simply to tell you that you rock and make predictions, not to mention the 8 people who simply asked if they could "buy" stock. This works well enough to up your views and replies, but for those of us who get turned off by this kind of senseless posting making it damn near impossible to find a show, you lose the potential good feedback you said you wanted. Double edged sword there, damned if you do and damned if you don't I guess.

So, what other things can I mention prior to the actual shows? Combine a few of your reports from the website. Maybe do one weekly or monthly thing, but not so many that your reports way outnumber the shows you have. It's a good thing to include these, but it gets tiresome as well when you have so many.

Now onto the actual shows in your new ECW.

I like them. Really, I am entertained. I can't find anything I dislike inside the shows themselves really. Your formatting is fine and your write-ups work for me. That was easy, huh?

But do you have more than 10 workers on your roster? Just asking, cuz I'll be damned if you don't use the same fucking ten or so guys every month. Also, if you don't have enough Main Eventers, and trust me, you don't, then hire some, even if it's for a one or two month stint, cuz your ECW World Title should be defended on every monthly show period. There is no reason why Rhino should have the night off just because Lynn and RVD are having a ladder match to determine his opponent the next month. Bring in ANYONE who has SOME sort of history in this sport, and you have a worthy Main Event. Also, where the hell did The New Impact Players go? Did I miss something? Maybe I accidentally skipped an update while skimming past all the shit responses in this diary? Oh look, we came back to that point.

Keep in mind I am not an ECW mark in any way shape or form, so things that others may say you are totally off base with won't get noticed as much by me. I'm the old school and WCW mark, not the Hardcore ECW one. However I do know that bringing in Low Ki, Styles, and Shelton should not affect your Hardcore rep, but should be like when Eddie, Dean, and Benoit came into ECW. The Hardcore shit remains, but now you have diversified yet again. While Rhino gores the shit out of Dreamer and Da Baldies stiff the fuck out of whoever, AJ, Ki, Shelton, RVD, Tajiri, and Lynn can go out and put on technical masterpieces. But they can also bump like crazy and they can also fit into a hardcore style if need be. Diversification is the key to success. That being said, Crash will be shit on by the ECW faithful, I think, due to his 24/7 gimmick in WWF. This will either work as a great way to make him a heel and cut some killer promos on the ECW faithful, or it will blow up in your face. I'm ALMOST intrigued enough to hang around and find out. Almost being the key word there.

All in all, it is what it is, and what it is is a good diary covered in shit. When syco asked me this morning what I thought of it I told him the following:

TGC Is A Jurassic Slapnut says:

It's a good diary, as I am saying in my review, covered in shit

TGC Is A Jurassic Slapnut says:

Sadly, the best steak in the world is gonna get thrown away when feces is laying on it, and his diary is no different.  And as I said, it's his own fucking fault for basically asking the postwhores to come in and take over

I stick by this assessment of your diary, which sucks as it's actually pretty damn good. The overall grade for this diary is split as such:

Actual Shows: C+

Actual Thread: F

Sorry, but that averages out to a D+, and that's not worth my time to read.

TGC

Guest Faded Sanity

Note: I played with the format a little and I think I like how I did this time. So I think i'll pretty much keep it like this. Enjoy the show. I also cut down on the length of the show by about 2 pages from the last two shows. Hardcore Heaven card adn Prediction contest leaderoard to be posted soon.

Event Type: PPV

Time: 8:00pm to 11:00pm

Attendance: 4614

Buy Rate: 0.42

Ticket Sale: $184560

PPV Revenue: $1050000

Dreamer and Anderson: A brief History

This hype video was set to the tune of One Step Closer by Linkin Park. Various clips are shown of Dreamer in all of his bloody glory. Showing a nice long recap of his feud with Raven and then moving onto his battles with the Impact Players. Then as the music comes to an end we see scenes from Living Dangerously. The brutal assault on Tommy Dreamer and then Anderson walking away from the ring to a round of boos.

(64)

Time to get what is mine!

The camera cuts to the arena where we get a good look at the crowd and then Scapegoat by Fear Factory begins to pump through the speakers and then fans get to their feet as the Number One Contender, Jerry Lynn, makes his way to the ring. He rolls into the ring and salutes the fans before grabbing the microphone.

“It’s been a long road for me. I have worked hard to get to where I am at in this business. Last year I walked away from Anarchy Rulz with the only belt that mattered in this company. Then I lost it at November 2 Remember in a match that should have never happened. Tonight I get another chance at what I so rightly deserve. Tonight it’s me and you Rhyno. No one to step in between us. No one else to have to worry about and no Rob Van Dam (pop) to steal my glory.”

Walk by Pantera hits and the fans go nuts as Mr. Pay-Per-View makes his way to the ring. Bill Alfonso is in toe as he blows that damn whistle. RVD climbs into the ring to the fans delight and Lynn gets right in his face. Van Dam Snatches the microphone away from him.

“Me steal your glory? It’s hard for me to steal something that you don’t have.”

The mixed reactions from the crowd as they don’t know who exactly is the bad guy and who is the good guy. Lynn snatches it back.

“All I ever here is RVD this and RVD that. You know what I say? Fuck RVD.”

With that RVD decks Lynn and knocks him to the mat and continues to pound away at him. Alfonso grabs a chair and throws it into the ring. RVD continues to punch away. He gets to his feet and picks Lynn up and hurls him into the corner. Lynn reverses it. He begins to pound away at RVD. Alfonso rolls into the ring and Lynn grabs the chair. He goes to swing it at Alfonso, but he ducks and rolls out of the ring. Lynn turns around…. SMACK! VAN DAMINATOR! Lynn is out as RVD climbs the top rope. FIVE STAR FLOG SPLASH! RVD rolls to the outside holding to his ribs and heads to the back while the fans boo.

(64)

RVD is now a Heel

====Blood Bash: Coming to an Arena near you!====

Match: Spike Dudley vs. Simon Diamond

Type: Singles

Stipulations: None

‘Highway to Hell” by AC/DC kicks in over the speakers and the fans go nuts as Little Spike Dudley makes his way to the ring. He high fives the fans and then rolls into the ring giving a for corner salute.

“Simon Says” by Drain STH and Simon Diamond makes his way to the ring. The fans are booing and he just takes it all in with a smirk. He climbs into the ring. The bells sounds and the match is under way.

Spike and Simon circle each other in the ring and finally lock it up. Simon backs Spike up in the corner and floors him with an uppercut. He then puts the boots to him and then applies his boot to Spike’s throat. He chokes for about a five count and then backs up. He then comes in again stomping away and choking Spike with his boot again. He picks Spike up by the hair and Irish Whips him to the far corner. Simon comes charging in, but Spike gets his foot up. Simon comes back around and Spike hooks him around the neck and goes for the Acid Drop….he connects and covers Diamond.

1…2…Kickout

Spike gets up and begins to stomp away at him. Diamond gets back to his feet and Spike bounces off the ropes. Simon sends him to the mat with a boot to the face. He pulls Spike up and drops him back down to the mat with a ddt. He then grabs Spike again and lifts him up into a fireman’s carry and then brings him to the mat with an inverted DDT. SIMONIZER! He makes the cover.

1…2….3!

Winner: Simon Diamond

(62)

Say it isn’t so?

The camera cuts to the back where we find Rob Van Dam. He is walking along the hallway and then veers off into a locker room. As the door shuts the camera pans in on the name

Rhyno

The fans begin to boo. The door is cracked and the camera sneaks a peek. Rhyno and Van Dam are sitting in some chairs in a corner. Van Dam is talking in a low voice. Rhyno notices the camera and the two quickly stand up and get in each other’s face. The fans continue to boo as we cut back to the arena for our next match.

(63)

Rob Van Dam’s turn begins.

Match: Doring and Roadkill vs. York and Matthews

Type: Tag Match

Stipulation: ECW Tag Team Championships one the line

“Super Bon Bon” by Soul Coughing begins to plays as the ECW Tag Team champions make their way to the ring. The climb in and get set for their opponents. York and Matthews come out from the back with no entrance music and the fans are behind them. They climb into the ring and shake hands with Doring and Roadkill. The bell sounds and the match begins.

Doring and Matthews will start this one out. The circle each other playing to the crowd and then lock it up. Doring puts Matthews in a headlock and Matthews counters with a Irish whip. Doring rebounds off the ropes and floors Matthews with a cross body block. He immediately applies a rear chin hold. Matthews fights his way out of it, but Doring drops him to the mat with a forearm to the back. He makes the tag to Roadkill.

Roadkill comes in now and Matthews charges in at him. Roadkill catches Matthews and plants him to the mat with a power slam. He makes the cover but only gets a two count. He picks Matthews up again and then plants puts back to the canvas with a sidewalk slam. He tags in Doring and the two go to work on Matthews. The send him into the ropes, Matthews comes back and catches them both with a clothesline. Matthews slowly begins to move to his corner.

Roadkill and Doring get to their feet just as Matthews tags in York. York comes in on fire and takes the fight to the big man rocking him with punch after punch before finally landing a dropkick that sends Roadkill to the outside. He turns around to go after Doring and Doring catches him with a boot to the gut. WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAM! York is motionless on the mat. Doring gets up and turns around…SMACK! Matthews connects with a superkick right to the jaw of Doring.

Roadkill is back in the ring now. He gets behind Matthews and taps him on the shoulder. Matthews turns around and Roadkill plants him to the mat with a sit down power bomb. York has somehow gotten to his feet and runs up behind Roadkill sending him to the canvas with a bulldog. He gets to his feet and points to the air and then runs his hands around his waist signifying where the tag team titles are going to be within a matter of seconds. He climbs up the top of the turnbuckle.

The fans begin to boo loudly as the Da Baldies appear at ringside. Angel has a chair in hand and jumps up on the apron swinging the chair and connecting with the back of York’s skull. The ref calls for the ball as the Da Baldies continue to lay waste to York. Matthews tries to help but Da Baldies give him a beat down. Doring slides into the ring with a chair and Da Baldies quickly get out of dodge. The continue to stare each other down.

Motion in the crowd. Dinero and Money hop over the guardrail and slide into the ring behind Doring and Roadkill. Chairs in hand then bring them up and swing for the fences. SMACK! Doring and Roadkill slump over. Da Baldies enter back into the ring and 4 begin their beat down on the champions. York and Matthews recovered from the attack by Da Baldies come in and clean house sending all four men to the outside. They then tend to the champions, helping them to their feet.

Winner: York and Matthews through DQ

Notes: Doring and Roadkill retain their belts.

(72)

===== ECW Presents: Hardcore Heaven. Live only on PPV! =====

No Remorse

The camera cuts to the back where we find Tommy Dreamer. His fist are heavily tapped and he has a set of stitches running above his left eye. He begins to talk to himself not even taking notice of the camera.

“Alright Tommy, Tonight we end this. We trusted Anderson and he took advantage of it. He left us laying in the middle of that ring and our own pool of blood.”

Dreamer looks up and notices the camera.

“Anderson you can expect hell tonight. Mercy went on the door last month when you stabbed me in the back at Living Dangerously. Tonight I’m going to show you why they call me the Innovator of extreme. Tonight I end it once and for all. You lose tonight and you might is well never come back. No one is going to save you tonight and I mean no one. Your just like those farmers that sell their sheep to the slaughter house. Only this time, you sold yourself!”

Dreamer gets up and heads out the door.

(64)

Match: Tommy Dreamer vs. C.W. Anderson

Type: Texas Death Match

Stipulation: To win you must pin your opponent for ten seconds.

“Man in a Box” by Alice in Chains begins to play as Tommy Dreamer makes his way to the ring. He has a kendo stick in hand and a trashcan full of assorted instruments. He throws the trashcan in the ring and climbs in.

The ECW theme begins to play as CW Anderson makes his way to the ring. Anderson takes his time and then begins to circle the ring. Finally he decides to get in the ring and the bell sounds.

Tommy waste no time picking up his kendo stick. He begins to swing madly as Anderson keeps ducking and finally rolls out of the ring. Dreamer follows him out and begins chasing Anderson around the ring. Anderson keeps running and then Dreamer disappears or squats down to be precise. Anderson comes around the corner and Dreamer floors him with a clothesline. He gets on top of him now and places the cane right on his throat. Dreamer continues to choke the life out of Anderson. Dreamer gets up and rolls back into the ring.

Anderson is still on the floor. Gasping for breath he gets to his feet. Dreamer comes running at him with a baseball slide but Anderson sidesteps it and pulls him to the outside and whips him into the post. He puts the boots to Dreamer before rolling back into the ring and grabbing the trash can. He takes it and dumps out on the mat revealing all sorts of goodies. He reaches into the pile and pulls out the most dangerous of them all….THE FORK! :shifty:

Dreamer is back to his feet and slowly climbs back into the ring. Anderson is there to meet him putting the boots to the back of his head. Anderson kneels down with his knee in Dreamer’s back and grabs him by the hair. He lifts Dreamer’s head up and takes the fork and goes to work on the stitches sling the fork underneath them and then jerking it upward ripping the stitches out and tearing flesh with it. Dreamer lets out a scream in pain as Anderson continues to dig away at his flesh. Anderson goes back into the pile and digs out another weapon this time it’s a…Staple Gun.

He approaches Dreamer again but this time Dreamer is ready. As Anderson lifts him to his feet Dreamer connects with a huge haymaker right to the jaw. He snatches the Staple Gun away from Anderson and grabs him by the head quickly sending four staples into his forehead. The crowd is going ape shit as the blood rushes from Anderson’s head. Dreamer then plants him to the canvas with a ddt. He then locks on a camel clutch using his kendo stick to choke even more of Anderson’s life out of him. Anderson refuses to quit and passes out from the pain.

Dreamer decides it isn’t over and instead of going for the pin grabs a chair from the corner of the ring. He clears out the weapons from in the ring and puts the chair in the middle of the ring. He grabs Anderson and lifts him up into a Fireman’s Carry. He looks around at the crowd and than plants Anderson’s head into the chair with a Spicolli Driver. He makes the cover.

1…..2……3……..4……5…….6…….7………8………9…….10!

The bell sounds and Dreamer rises to his feet. His face covered in blood. He leans over the ropes and then puts his face in his hands wiping away at the blood. He then looks at his hands. Covered in blood, he turns around and looks at the motionless Anderson. He grabs the kendo stick. And begins to beat away at Anderson hit after hit after hit. Across the back of his head and then across the lower part of his back. Workers come from the back to pull him away. He whacks them with the kendo stick and continues to beat away at Anderson. He finally drops the kendo stick and rolls out of the ring. He sets up a table on the outside and then climbs back in hoisting Anderson up on his shoulders and then climbing to the outside. He then plunges Anderson through the table with a Spicolli driver.

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Dreamer is a bloody mess as he slowly gets to his feet and begins to stumble towards the entrance ramp. As he reaches the top of the ramp he collapses. Medics run out with a stretcher and load him up as another crew tends to Anderson.

Winner: Tommy Dreamer

Notes: Tommy Dreamer debuted his new gimmick: Psychopath.

(74)

==== Get your ECW stock today ====

Match: Jerry Lynn vs. Rhyno ©

Type: Rage in a Cage (Hell in a Cell)

Stipulation: ECW Heavyweight title is on the line. You win by pin fall only.

“Scapegoat” by Fear Factory begins to play of the speakers as “The Whole F’N Show” Jerry Lynn makes his way to the ring. And then climbs to the top of the cage. He stands on top posing for pictures and then climbs back down and enters the cage.

“Debonaire” by Dope plays over the PA as The ECW Heavyweight Champion, “The Man-Beast” Rhyno makes his way to the ring to a huge amount of boos. He circles the ring shaking the cage in various places and then finally enters into it. The door is shut and locked with a chain.

The bell sounds and the match is under way. The two walk to the center of the ring and begin to stare into each other’s eyes. Rhyno shoves Lynn and Lynn shoves him back. Rhyno shoves him again but this time Lynn fires back with a slap to the face and all it does is piss Rhyno off. He starts wailing away at Lynn backing him all the way into the corner where he deleivers some pretty stiff looking knife-handed chops. Lynn’s chest is beet red and you can tell that they hurt a little as he looks to have had the wind knocked out of him.

Rhyno whips him across the ring and comes in with a shoulder right to the gut but Lynn moves out of the way and Rhyno’s shoulder bounces off the steel post. Lynn slides to the outside and grabs Rhyno’s legs and slides him split legged into the corner post. He then throws his fingers up in a Four Horsemen salute and applies a figure four leg lock to Rhyno. Rhyno squirms back and forth trying to get out of it. The squirming just makes Lynn more relentless as he locks down the hold even tighter. He finally lets go and Rhyno crawls to the center of the ring. Lynn digs around under the ring and pulls a table out followed by a ladder. He tosses the ladder into the ring while he sets up the table on the outside. He then climbs back into the ring.

Rhyno meets him with a ladder to the gut and then bounces off the rope planting the ladder right across Lynn’s face. He then picks Lynn up and shoves his head between his legs and lifts him high into the air. He turns towards the table and begins to run. As he reaches the ropes Lynn swings down and grabs a hold of the ropes. He tries to flip Rhyno over in a hurricanrana and succeeds or so it seems but as Rhyno flips over he still has a hold of Lynn and the force causes Lynn’s hands to slip and Rhyno power bombs Lynn through the table.

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Both men are down and out on the floor. Rhyno rolls around holding his leg. He finally crawls over towards Lynn and begins to make the cover. Lynn somehow gets a shoulder up after about a 2 ¾ count. Lynn slowly begins to crawl towards the fence of the cage and begins to use it to pull himself up. Rhyno does the same using the ring apron. He gets to his feet and charges in at Lynn he takes him down with a drop toe hold. Rhyno’s head snaps back as it bounces off the chain link fence.

Lynn grabs Rhyno and rolls him back into the ring. The fans begin to boo as RVD slowly begins to walk out from the back. Lynn pays no attention as he sets up Rhyno for the cradle piledriver. Lynn grabs Rhyno and positions him for it. He then sees Van Dam and points at RVD. He goes to lift Rhyno up but Rhyno powers out of it with a back body drop. Van Dam walks over and grabs the keys from the Ring Announcer and begins to unlock the cage door while Rhyno gets set up to gore Lynn.

Van Dam gets the door open just as Lynn gets to his feet. Rhyno charges in but Lynn side steps it and Rhyno quickly stops. Himself RVD slides into the ring and gets in Lynn’s face. Rhyno sets up for the gore again. RVD flashes a smile and as he does Lynn slowly turns around Rhyno goes for the gore again….LYNN LEAP FROGS AND IT AND RHYNO GOES RVD!

Van Dam rolls to the outside holding his ribs. Rhyno looks to the outside and mouths something to Van Dam and then turns around to catch a ladder shot to the face. Lynn picks him up and positions him over the ladder. He signals to the crowd and then drops down with the cradle pile driver sending Rhyno head first into the ladder. RVD is getting to his feet on the outside as the ref makes the count.

1…..2……3!

The fans erupt in cheers. RVD quickly climbs the top rope and leaps off hoping to hit Lynn with the five star frog splash. Lynn moves and RVD lands right on top of Rhyno. Lynn jumps to his feet and quickly plants RVD with a cradle piledriver. The ref hands him his world title and Lynn holds it high as Barely Legal goes off the air.

Winner: Jerry Lynn

Notes: Lynn is the new ECW Heavyweight champion.

(69)

Overall Card: 62

Edited by Faded Sanity

Guest Faded Sanity

OOC: For all of those that reply with good show man. Just don't say it was a good show explain to me why it was a good show. What you liked and what you didn't. Your not helping me by just saying good show.

With that in mind here is the prediction contest chart. Alas this is the last prediciton contest. No more. To much posting predictions and not enough actual discussing what's going on in the fed.

NAME Right Anws Wrong Anws Total

Phreak 6 6 62

The Extremnist 3 1 50

RavenEffect16 5 4 60

rvdjrv2002 6 6 63

oldskool 5 3 70

JKDaRock 3 1 52

efwa4life 5 7 32

AntPaulseno 8 4 110

The King 2 2 20

daileyxplanet 6 2 100

rvdwannabe 3 1 40

The Future 1 3 -10

Zpsycho182 1 3 -10

Clear the Bong 2 2 20

AntPaulseno wins. He gets to book the last PPV of the year. If I make that far. Thanks for your support. The Board of Directors part of the dairy will be coming into play soon. I will be hand chosing who I want to be on the board so you better start contributing if you want a spot. That doesn't mean postwhore. That means actual feedback that is longer than one line.

If you don't ahve anything to say then don't reply.

Guest ClearTheBong

First off, TGC's post about the diary not being good was precisely because people like you not leaving feedback. Sure, you told him he had a great show, but try to be more in-depth.

Moving on, I am surprised to see Simon Diamond beat Spike. I thought for sure Spike was going to win and thus it would start a major push for him. I guess not.

I thought the tag title match was written well, minus a few typo's. No big deal though. I thought Doring and Roadkill would drop the titles here only to win them back later, but I guess having them win by DQ is good. It sets up future storylines and also adds to this one, nice touch.

The Dreamer vs. Anderson match was awesome. I loved reading every second of it and it made me feel like it was happening right in front of my eyes. Giving Dreamer the psychopath gimmick is nice because it fits him well and now he can really just explode on people. He's a ticking time bomb, basically, and it will be nice to see what direction you take him in.

Rhyno losing in the Rage in a Cage shocked me. I really didn't think that Lynn would go over in this type of enviroment. Lynn does make a good champion, however, and I hope you can utilize him to the fullest. A feud between Lynn and RVD is guarenteed great matches, along with definiate fan interest. I could see RVD winning the belt with Rhyno's help.

Overall, I enjoyed it. There were a few minor typo's, but as I said earlier it isn't anything I can't live with. I hope you can continue to produce these kinds of quality shows and I look forward to the next event.

Woooooooo!!!

Last PPV of the year, quality!!!

As for feedback. Im interested to see where you take the new Tommy Dreamer gimmick as its quite an interesting choice. An RVD heel turn could only work in ECW so lets see how you do with that.

An excellent main event made for an awesome show, keep it up!!!

Guest Faded Sanity

After a long thought I have decided to scrap this diary. I no longer enjoy doing it. I however am not finished with ECW as my dairy will be all about Extreme Championship Wrestling.

I'm sorry for all of you who were getting into this. I hope however that you will get into the next one.

Mods may lock this and move it to the hall of- I mean archives.

Edited by Faded Sanity

• 7 months later...