Bands that broke up or vanished too early

Enter Blue Guy

The 3rd album was called "One Lie Fits All", and had at least 2 singles (one called "Revolution" that owned, and "I Wear My Skin", which I never heard)

I remember seeing the video for 'I wear my skin' and then I heard they broke up. It sucked, but it did mean that New Disease got a great drummer.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ch1ppy08

Trapt (Headstrong), Sugarcult (Memory), 3 Days Grace (I Hate Everything About You; Just Like You), New Found Glory (All Downhill from Here), Modest Mouse (Float On), Fuel (Falls on Me), and that Coheed & Cambria band.

I Hate Everything About You isn't recent. I think it was released in 2003. I've heard Home on the radio, but not Just Like You.

Last time I heard anything from New Found Glory was when they had that song Head On Collision or whatever. They're in Nashville tonight, but that's beside the point. :shifty:

Eh whatever. 2 shitty bands that I don't hear on the radio = better for me.

True, I'm not really a big fan other either band. But Three Days Grace did release a single quite recently that did get a decent amount of airplay, in Canada at least.

I know in Canada, NFG never really got much airplay to start with, but my buddy loves them and IIRC correctly they are in the middle of a big tour.

I posted I Mother Earth and forgot to post my most favorite band of all-time....

Refused.

Tristy reminded me because he put At The Drive In, and I still kind of look at the bands as though they are similar. Great bands who put out a GREAT album and than broke up. And than they go onto more popular work.

Trapt (Headstrong), Sugarcult (Memory), 3 Days Grace (I Hate Everything About You; Just Like You), New Found Glory (All Downhill from Here), Modest Mouse (Float On), Fuel (Falls on Me), and that Coheed & Cambria band.

1. Trapt is not done. They are currently recording their second album.

2. Sugarcult are about to head out to Japan to open for Green Day.

3. Three Days Grace are still enjoying the success of the third single, "Home".

4. New Found Glory are currently touring with Reggie & The Full Effect and Eisley.

5. Modest Mouse are currently finishing up a winter tour.

6. Fuel, despite getting in a bit of trouble for swearing at the President's Inaguration Event, are taking a slight break before re-hitting the studio.

7. Coheed & Cambria are getting ready to release a live DVD on March 22nd and a comic book in the near future. They'll be hitting the studio soon, as well.

Edited by The