Who here has played Animal Crossing?

If you know you've played it, don't be ashamed, just say so. Might as well talk about it right? My girlfriend got me playing this and I hate to admit that it's fucking awesome. My village has a stoner penguin, a crack head rabbit and creepy old french/goth rabbit too. Plus the fact that my character looks like he's high makes for some good laughs. We're (me and Tiff) are even thinking of making a webcomic of it. Any thoughts on what you think of the game?

:shifty:

Harvest Moon > Animal Crossing

Seriously, I liked Animal Crossing, but I haven't played it since around Thanksgiving. It got repetitive waaaaaaay too soon for my tastes. All there is to do story-wise is "Buy bigger house....spend a month making Bells to pay it off. Then....buy bigger house!"

Now Harvest Moon. That's a game, there. I go into the 'Cube and see "A HM production" and I just know one of these days the HM will not stand for Hollywood Mogul...and all will be well in EWB land.

Harvest Moon > Animal Crossing

Seriously, I liked Animal Crossing, but I haven't played it since around Thanksgiving. It got repetitive waaaaaaay too soon for my tastes. All there is to do story-wise is "Buy bigger house....spend a month making Bells to pay it off. Then....buy bigger house!"

Now Harvest Moon. That's a game, there. I go into the 'Cube and see "A HM production" and I just know one of these days the HM will not stand for Hollywood Mogul...and all will be well in EWB land.