Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

The link is broken, but yes they are two different people. Gronda XXX or Groon XXX is the original Gronda who was released from AAA. And much like LA Park, was not allowed to use the name outside of AAA. Hence the name change. And the wrestler now known as just Gronda, is AAA's new version. Much the same way they have/had a new La Parka. Hope that helps to clear up some of the confusion.

Awesome pics as always Lobo.

~PhreaK

Some pics newly added to the bucket, not all cut by me but some are for pics I didn't have/were not already in the bucket.

Amber O'Neal, Billy Gram, Brain Damage, Chris Hero, Cody Deaner, Colin Delaney, Crush, Danny Havoc (x2), Davey Richards, Deranged IWA-MS (x2), Drake Younger, Dr Wagner Jr (x2), Dustin Lee, Dusty Rhodes, D Alexander Esq, Eddie Edwards, Edge, El Oriental, Fuerza Guerrera, Gene Snitsky, Gronda II, Groon XXX, Hijo Del Fantasma, Hijo Del Santo, Jennifer Blake, Jerry Lynn, Jerry Sags, Jun Kasai, Kevin Thorn, Kikutaro (x4), Kuishinbo Kamen, Necro Butcher, Portia Perez, Rachel Summerlyn, Rain, Rhett Titus

Amber_ONeal14.jpgBilly_Gram3.jpgBrain_Damage2.jpgChris_Hero22.jpgCody_Deaner3.jpgColin_Delaney8.jpgCrush4.jpgDanny_Havoc2.jpgDanny_Havoc3.jpgDavey_Richards16.jpgDeranged_IWAMS.jpgDeranged_IWAMS2.jpgDrake_Younger6.jpgDr_Wagner_Jr6.jpgDr_Wagner_Jr7.jpgDustin_Lee5.jpgDusty_Rhodes17.jpgD_Alexander_Esq.jpgEddie_Edwards7.jpgEdge36.jpgEl_Oriental3.jpgFuerza_Guerrera2.jpgGene_Snitsky8.jpgGronda_II4.jpgGroon_XXX3.jpgHijo_Del_Fantasma.jpgHijo_Del_Santo4.jpgJennifer_Blake6.jpgJerry_Lynn11.jpgJerry_Sags6.jpgJun_Kasai4.jpgKevin_Thorn11.jpgKikutaro2.jpgKikutaro3.jpgKikutaro4.jpgKikutaro5.jpgKuishinbo_Kamen.jpgNecro_Butcher9.jpgPortia_Perez18.jpgRachel_Summerlyn7.jpgRain30.jpgRhett_Titus7.jpg

The link is broken, but yes they are two different people. Gronda XXX or Groon XXX is the original Gronda who was released from AAA. And much like LA Park, was not allowed to use the name outside of AAA. Hence the name change. And the wrestler now known as just Gronda, is AAA's new version. Much the same way they have/had a new La Parka. Hope that helps to clear up some of the confusion.

~PhreaK

Sorry to threadjack but I'm completely out of the Lucha loop. Which company does Los Bizarros wrestle for? After stumbling onto AAA's site a while back, it seems like an emo/punk/metal stable would fit in perfectly with their roster of Satanists and transvestites. Also, where is Kaos wrestling now and when did he get the facepaint (which looks surprisingly awesome on him)?

~PhreaK

Sorry to threadjack but I'm completely out of the Lucha loop. Which company does Los Bizarros wrestle for? After stumbling onto AAA's site a while back, it seems like an emo/punk/metal stable would fit in perfectly with their roster of Satanists and transvestites. Also, where is Kaos wrestling now and when did he get the facepaint (which looks surprisingly awesome on him)?

They're Ciber's new promotion. Basically Ciber costs way too much to book/is an asshole & wasn't recieving many bookings so he created a new promotion based around him. He convinced Nygma to leave AAA & join him (ie he wasn't being booked for AAA TV anymore, so went indy). No idea on the identities of the other 3 in the group.

According to Ciber the various luchadores (Punker, Steel Rock, Emo Extreme, & Nygma) represent the various culture's & lifestyles of people that live in Mexico City (anarchists/anti-establisment punks, tough rock n rollers, emo's, & queers).

34rjafr.jpg

Shane Douglas

TNA Knockouts

Angelina Love, Awesome Kong, Christy Hemme, Daffney, Jenna Morasca, Lauren, Madison Rayne, ODB, Raisha Saeed, Sarita, Sharmell, SoCal Val, Sojo Bolt, Temptress Kimberly, Tara, Taylor Wilde, Traci Brooks, & Velvet Sky

2pq3j82.jpg2luvwhu.jpg2rdkcw8.jpg30hn1b7.jpg20r758g.jpg33o4i15.jpg2u4omc0.jpg34y8vv8.jpgjqnm91.jpg2zq6lae.jpgehjgg6.jpg11trhjl.jpgfk8pc7.jpgixz0pc.jpg11v06za.jpge13o7d.jpg2135jcp.jpg2yxlruv.jpg

I need pics of The Ring Crew Express

Can I get this on KyKy, I'd like to see the title.

Edited by Kirkland