Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

No offence cap’in but could you please make sure that both sides are at the same rate, those pics mostly look very weird since their morphed to look like freaks.

When resizing your main image the W and H fields need to be the same, and their should be a chain in between to make them the same.

Its not that hard and would make the pics a lot better, this is one thing I tend to be very picky about myself, in that if I cant get it perfect I don’t bother and that includes this deformation.

Here look at the difference

Perfectly sized

2dt0vt5.jpg

Deformed by 10 points

11ghkc6.jpg

So no offence that’s one thing you need to work on to get a bit more uniformity.

Also another thing but this is me and that’s to add a 1px border around the image, that way it looks like the subject is in the image instead of slapped on top.

EDIT

Anyone have pic of Leaping Lanny Poffo?

Lanny_Poffo.jpgLanny_Poffo2.jpgLanny_Poffo3.jpg

Edited by TheWho87

No offence cap’in but could you please make sure that both sides are at the same rate, those pics mostly look very weird since their morphed to look like freaks.

When resizing your main image the W and H fields need to be the same, and their should be a chain in between to make them the same.

Its not that hard and would make the pics a lot better, this is one thing I tend to be very picky about myself, in that if I cant get it perfect I don’t bother and that includes this deformation.

Here look at the difference

Perfectly sized

2dt0vt5.jpg

Deformed by 10 points

11ghkc6.jpg

So no offence that’s one thing you need to work on to get a bit more uniformity.

Also another thing but this is me and that’s to add a 1px border around the image, that way it looks like the subject is in the image instead of slapped on top.

EDIT

Anyone have pic of Leaping Lanny Poffo?

Lanny_Poffo.jpgLanny_Poffo2.jpgLanny_Poffo3.jpg

ok cheers for the advise, i will try to make it better before i post anymore on here

dy0uts.jpg

Danny Trejo

Great! I've included Danny Trejo as a high charismatic top-brawler with the rest of the stats being shitty. Currently he is touring in Japan but I'll hire him for one or two ppvs to fight Raven or HATE, not sure yet - you can't pay him for more.

Thanks a lot

Anybody got any images of Kama (Godfather, Papa Shango) bald headed, after the Kama the Supreme Fighting Machine which was N.O.D. days?

Godfather.jpg

I guess he ment another outfit