Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Hello. Not sure if anyone here remembers me or my portrait postings, but anyway....I'm getting back into playing EWR again, and decided to try to make some new portraits for go along with a WWE 09 game I'll start sometime after Summer Slam tomorrow night. So, I was playing around and decided to try and think of a new background to use for pics, and came up with this;

Ab_Washington.jpg

I call it a 'KB' background (Kody Blue) laugh.gif

I like it, as it fits with the default design of EWR. And I just figured I'd post here to see if anyone likes it, and would be interested if I made a whole bunch, maybe even a pack.

Also, does anyone still use my fire background? I stopped using them a long time ago, but if people still like I could finally release the blank template for that, which for some reason I don't believe I ever got around to doing. hmm.gif

I'd be interested in a pack with that background, looks cool smile.gif

Does anyone have a picture (preferabley KyKy) of Kotaro Suzuki AKA Mushiking Terry as Tiger Emperor? He wrestled on International Showdown as this character, but I can't even find a picture of him on Google. As always, thanks in advance.

By the way, does anyone have a KyKy pic for Satoru Sayama? TheWho87's Photobucket has him, but the pic is not of Sayama, it's actually Antonio Inoki. :)

this is the closest i have to a non masked pic

satorusayama.jpg

anyone has Steve Douglas on KyKy?

stevedouglas.jpgstevedouglas2.jpg

Does anyone have a picture (preferabley KyKy) of Kotaro Suzuki AKA Mushiking Terry as Tiger Emperor? He wrestled on International Showdown as this character, but I can't even find a picture of him on Google. As always, thanks in advance.

kotarosuzuki.jpgkotarosuzuki2.jpg