Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Oh ok, Just noticed the WXW logo on the bottom, but still looks an awful lot like the ECW World Championship, I also saw a Messiah pic on KyKy with a Championship similar to the old Attitude Era WWF Championship belt, anyone has it on KyKy?

• Like 1

Here's Sayama if anyone wants to put onto kyky

p_h_sayama.jpg?t=1251462751

Does anyone have a picture (preferabley KyKy) of Kotaro Suzuki AKA Mushiking Terry as Tiger Emperor? He wrestled on International Showdown as this character, but I can't even find a picture of him on Google. As always, thanks in advance.

kotarosuzuki.jpgkotarosuzuki2.jpg

The first pic is of Minoru Suzuki

Here is a pic of him as Tiger Emperor if anyone wants to cut it

454px-Tigreemperador.jpg?t=1251463037

Edited by flash

Click Right On Them >>> Save Picture As >>> Upload To Photobucket/Tinypic >>> Put The IMB Codes Here

yeah... that doesnt work

It works, you're just doing it wrong.

Also, I found a recent-ish pic of Sayama in a wrestling attire. If somebody would be willing to put it on KyKy, I'd be glad. :)

2604015711_c053671bab.jpg

Click Right On Them >>> Save Picture As >>> Upload To Photobucket/Tinypic >>> Put The IMB Codes Here

yeah... that doesnt work

what do i do? when i right click it just asks if i want to change the quality or zoom in etc...

Edited by StarshipPain

yeah... that doesnt work

what do i do? when i right click it just asks if i want to change the quality or zoom in etc...

you really must be doing something wrong

Sorry for the triple post before (I don't exactly know how to put all the quotes into one reply unsure.gif).

Does anyone have a picture (preferabley KyKy) of Kotaro Suzuki AKA Mushiking Terry as Tiger Emperor? He wrestled on International Showdown as this character, but I can't even find a picture of him on Google. As always, thanks in advance.

kotarosuzuki.jpgkotarosuzuki2.jpg

The first pic is of Minoru Suzuki

Here is a pic of him as Tiger Emperor if anyone wants to cut it

454px-Tigreemperador.jpg?t=1251463037

^Many thanks for the pic thumbsup.gif

Edited by Jig

yeah... that doesnt work

WWE.com has their photos on flash players, right click doesn't work.

• Like 1

yeah... that doesnt work

thats what i meant... flash players... i couldnt think of the phrase :P. but yeah i'm just finding it hard to be specific with what i need on KyKy when wwe dont let you copy stuff

yeah... that doesnt work

thats what i meant... flash players... i couldnt think of the phrase :P. but yeah i'm just finding it hard to be specific with what i need on KyKy when wwe dont let you copy stuff

Just use the print screen and then put it on paint or something like, that's what I do.