Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

jericho.jpg

I'm sorry, but this has got to be the worst crop/resize I've ever seen. :D The other pics were pretty nice, though.

Yes, I completely agree. I just took the whole pic, and just scaled it down and put it on kyky. I was almost embarrassed to put it on there, but I figured "Eh, what the hell... it looks bad, so maybe somebody will tell me how to put a whole pic on kyky and have it look good." So I kind of put it on here on purpose so somebody would help me with putting a whole pic on kyky and not having it look like complete crap. Obviously that's not how I make pics, as I did the same pic but just used the head of Jericho.

So trust me, you don't have to tell me it looks bad... I already know, LOL. I'm still learning how to make the pics look really good. So give me time :)

You need to make sure your selection box is as long as it is tall. so it should be 360x360 for example before scaling, rather then 480x200.

Hope that helps a little.

~PhreaK

I'm going to try to not sound like to much of an idiot here... but when I click on the rectangle button and I choose the size of the pic I want to edit I should have it be (example) 360x360, instead of the height 360 and the width 270?? Is that what you're saying? And then I can scale the picture to what it should be (150x150)?? I Just gave it a try with the Goldust picture and here's the old pic...

goldust.jpg

And the new pic...

goldust5.jpg

Sure it looks better, but the frustrating thing about it is if the height of the pic that I want to copy is say 360 and I need to get the width to be 360 but the picture isn't that wide. Then it will look all distorted. So if I bring the height down from 360 then it will cut off some of the face, know what I'm saying?? So that part is where I'm lost. But I Think I understand what you're saying, and any help is greatly appreciated. So if you wouldn't mind to just elaborate just a bit more then I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance :)