Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Before you cut the pic, just make sure the scaling is the same (Height & Width). Cut the pic then re-scale to 150x150.

http://bobinc.net/TEWPicCutting.html

^ That's the guide I used.

In one of my last post's...

Sure it looks better, but the frustrating thing about it is if theheight of the pic that I want to copy is say 360 and I need to get thewidth to be 360 but the picture isn't that wide. Then it will look alldistorted. So if I bring the height down from 360 then it will cut offsome of the face, know what I'm saying?? So that part is where I'm lost.

title.jpg

No idea how to get the other titles to fit onto kyky without looking like crap.

Why you want titles on KyKy, they wont work in TEW they need to be this size

dgopenthedreamgate.jpgdgopenthetwingate.jpg

If you want them on KyKy I suggest you drape it over someone's shoulder like this (title was originally on the pic)

narokidoiv.jpg

title.jpg

No idea how to get the other titles to fit onto kyky without looking like crap.

Why you want titles on KyKy, they wont work in TEW they need to be this size

dgopenthedreamgate.jpgdgopenthetwingate.jpg

If you want them on KyKy I suggest you drape it over someone's shoulder like this (title was originally on the pic)

narokidoiv.jpg

I was bored and put it on kyky for the hell of it. Also, I have no idea how you make the titles on wrestlers. You do such a great job.

their such a good job since i get pictured with wrestlers holding the title in the first place so its extremly natural, i prefer to have pics this way as aposed to putting a belt onto a pic since you can never know the right dimentions of the title for the pic

You need to make sure your selection box is as long as it is tall. so it should be 360x360 for example before scaling, rather then 480x200.

Hope that helps a little.

~PhreaK

I'm going to try to not sound like to much of an idiot here... but when I click on the rectangle button and I choose the size of the pic I want to edit I should have it be (example) 360x360, instead of the height 360 and the width 270?? Is that what you're saying? And then I can scale the picture to what it should be (150x150)?? I Just gave it a try with the Goldust picture and here's the old pic...

goldust.jpg

And the new pic...

goldust5.jpg

Sure it looks better, but the frustrating thing about it is if the height of the pic that I want to copy is say 360 and I need to get the width to be 360 but the picture isn't that wide. Then it will look all distorted. So if I bring the height down from 360 then it will cut off some of the face, know what I'm saying?? So that part is where I'm lost. But I Think I understand what you're saying, and any help is greatly appreciated. So if you wouldn't mind to just elaborate just a bit more then I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance :)

Yes, you can see how much better that looks now. Now the problem your facing, what you want to do in a case where your box CANT be similarly proportioned is, is scale it manually. To do this HOLD CTRL and drag the little corner of the box. and your going to want your longest length to be 150 and the other noticablly smaller.

So for example you have a picture 300 tall and 350 wide. So instead of scaling it to exaclty 150x150 and have it looking distorted as all get out, you scale it down manually to a with of 150 and i think the height works out to about 129. And presto still in proportion albiet slightly smaller. Hope that helps. Any further questions I'd be happy to help with.

EDIT: Sorry I didnt address your question dirctly, but the same thing applies. Pictures get distorted when one of the dimensions gets overscaled.

~PhreaK

Edited by Phreak