Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

A_Washington, AJ_Lee, Sheik Abdul Bashir (x2), Alicia_Fox, Jackson_Andrews, B_Rotundo, Brett_DiBiase, Byron_Saxton, Christian, Caylen_Croft, Eli_Cottonwood, Courtney_Taylor, Derrick_Bateman, D_Rotundo, Dylan_Klein, Gabriel, Heath_Slater, Christoph_Herzog, Jenny_Cash, Jimmy_USO, Johnny_Curtis, Lennox_Mcenroe, Leroy_Morgon, Liviana, Donny_Marlow, Drew_Mcintyre, Johnny_Prime, Rosa_Mendes, Savannah, Serena_Mancini, Sheamus, Skip_Sheffield, Sweet_Papi_Sanchez, Michael_Tarver, Trent_Beretta, Vance_Archer, Wade_Barett, Wes_Brisco, Yoshi_Tatsu

abwashington.jpgajlee.jpgabdulbashir.jpgabdulbashir2.jpgalicafox.jpgandrews.jpgborotundo.jpgbretdibiase.jpgbyron.jpgcaylen.jpgchristian-2.jpgcottonwood.jpgcourtney.jpgderrick.jpgdrotundo.jpgdylan.jpggabriel.jpgheath.jpgherzog.jpgjennycash.jpgjimmy.jpgjohnny.jpglennox.jpgleroy.jpgliviana.jpgmarlow.jpgmcintyre.jpgprime.jpgrosa.jpgsavannah.jpgserena.jpgsheamus-2.jpgskip.jpgsweet.jpgtarver.jpgtrent.jpgvance.jpgwade.jpgwes.jpgyoshi.jpg

• Like 2

i'd post these here but dont want to take up 3 posts with 160 pics

160 odd new cuts in this folder will be a day or so till i move them just so you guys can get them easier here

http://s172.photobuc...lers/Uploading/

Who, if you want I can do it for you. If not, that's fine. Just figured I'd try and help.

Also - This goes to anybody on this board. I'm just wondering if anybody uses any of the cuts that I do?? I know I'm not as good as Who, DoubleJ, Lobo, etc. But I don't want to waste my time if nobody is using my cuts, lol. But if you are then I'll continue to do them. I just wanted to know whether I'm doing it for nothing or not :)

i'd post these here but dont want to take up 3 posts with 160 pics

160 odd new cuts in this folder will be a day or so till i move them just so you guys can get them easier here

http://s172.photobuc...lers/Uploading/

Who, if you want I can do it for you. If not, that's fine. Just figured I'd try and help.

Also - This goes to anybody on this board. I'm just wondering if anybody uses any of the cuts that I do?? I know I'm not as good as Who, DoubleJ, Lobo, etc. But I don't want to waste my time if nobody is using my cuts, lol. But if you are then I'll continue to do them. I just wanted to know whether I'm doing it for nothing or not smile.gif

Thanks biggrin.gif

I use everyones cuts on here, You all do a great job! Thanks!

Anyways im still on the lookout for a new Paul London if anyone has one?

All cuts are welcome, regardless of who cuts them

And by what I put I say that since I still havent finished uploading there is 165 pics there and I got about 150 more to upload so more logical to keep them there till I finish and move them all over to the right folders then they will be there for good

Also I always forget if I’ve used up the bandwidth for my account and I don’t want to put 165 pics up that wont work