Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

well it was with a pic of Pac as Darkside Hayabusa so might have been from that one off match they had although cant remember where

It was a tribute show to Hayabusa, hosted by... Dragon Gate, maybe? I dunno.

It had BxB Hulk as H, PAC as Darkside Hayabusa, Hayabusa himself and (I THINK) Dragon Kid as Hayabusa.

So, the picture would be either the original or Dragon Kid, I'm leaning towards the original though.

A bit off-topic, but how is Hayabusa these days? Not able to wrestle, I'm sure, but has he learned to walk again?

Apparently, he's able to walk way better now (Still needs a cane and uses a Wheelchair for long distances, but still), and still wanting to get back in the ring at least one last time, even if it looks unlikely.

Last I heard aside from that he works for Dragon Gate designing their merch.

A bit off-topic, but how is Hayabusa these days? Not able to wrestle, I'm sure, but has he learned to walk again?

Apparently, he's able to walk way better now (Still needs a cane and uses a Wheelchair for long distances, but still), and still wanting to get back in the ring at least one last time, even if it looks unlikely.

Last I heard aside from that he works for Dragon Gate designing their merch.

And from what I gather hes trying to focus on his music career as well.

~PhreaK