Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Seriously what is wrong with the search function its pissin me off I know theres a ton of Undertaker, HBK, Rhinos, Harry Smith, TJ Wilson, Sting and everyone in this thread stop telling No Results Can Be Found for every search u piece of shit!

Edited by xgdawgx
  • Like 1

...the fuck did my post get voted down for?! I was serious when I thanked the guy.

Anyway, here's my attempt at Byron Saxton. For some reason I can't seem to paste images onto KyKy without them reverting to grayscale. Anyone know how to fix this?

Saxton.jpg?t=1257606647

i think you have to add a new layer before pasting the image

When in GIMP, don't open the KyKy file directly. "Create" a 150 by 150 image, then "Add a new layer" and put the KyKy, THEN paste the new picture.

here are some new pics, mostly from the recent Shimmer tapings

tommydreamer.jpgalexshane.jpgalexshane2.jpgallisondanger.jpgayakohamada.jpgayakohamada2i.jpgbryandanielson.jpgchrishero.jpgcjbanks.jpgdonk.jpgfinlayr.jpgjessiemckay.jpgjimmyjacobs.jpgkaceydiamond.jpgkellieskater.jpgkendonagasaki.jpglancehoytn.jpglaylael.jpglevabates.jpglufisto.jpgmademoisellerachelle.jpgmelinaw.jpgmercedesmartinez.jpgmiketheref.jpgnicolematthews.jpgnikkiroxx.jpgrachelsummerlyn.jpgrainy.jpgreymysterioz.jpgsaradelrey.jpgsaradelrey2.jpgsheltonbenjamin.jpgspud.jpgspud2p.jpgtenille.jpgthecoach.jpg

also can anyone fill in some names for these guys, their mostly engligh guys i got them off that flickr account but these didnt have any names attached to them

85355836.jpg21604382.jpg65846585.jpg35414563.jpg23912667.jpg70962722.jpg51660441.jpg61275538.jpg

Edited by TheWho87