Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I'm really sorry if these have been requested already. I did a search, and couldn't find them on KyKy. Just on their plain background.

Kofi Kingston:

Kofi_Kingston-2.jpg

Chris Masters:

chrismasters2.jpg

Thanks to Viva and Lobo for the originals. I'd just would kind of like them on KyKy since, you know, that's what most of my pics are already. :blush:

Please and thank you.

Here's some more custom belt pics with GIMP. Again, comments and criticism are welcome.

John Morrison w/ World Heavyweight Title (2nd Attempt)

John_Morrison32.jpg?t=1258299972

Jack Swagger w/ United States Title

Jack_Swagger7.jpg?t=1258300043

William Regal w/ ECW Title

William_Regal23.jpg?t=1258301924

Edited by FckFace666

From TheWho's photobucket:Kofi_Kingston3.jpgKofi_Kingston11.jpgChris_Masters10.jpgChris_Masters13.jpg

Okay that didn't work, but if you click the link in his sig in the his posts, one of which is just up there ^ you can find pictures of Kofi and Masters

Oh trust me. I have TheWho's photobucket account in my bookmarks and always check there before I make a request. :D

Sad thing is, I have this thing where I need the most up-to-date pic of a worker. I change pics constantly. To be honest, I'm already using the first Kofi pic you sent along and also the first Masters. I'd just kind of would like to have updated pics for them.

I feel pretty bad about requesting stuff (even though that's what I usually do besides lurk and read stuff, lol). Thanks for helping me out though, Swooze.

:blush:

Here's some more custom belt pics with GIMP. Again, comments and criticism are welcome.

John Morrison w/ World Heavyweight Title (2nd Attempt)

John_Morrison32.jpg?t=1258299972

Jack Swagger w/ United States Title

Jack_Swagger7.jpg?t=1258300043

William Regal w/ ECW Title

William_Regal23.jpg?t=1258301924

Those are really good, would you make Cody Rhodes with the Intercontinental title please? smile.gif Thanks.

• Like 1

doscarasjrtitle.jpg

Dos Caras Jr with CMLL World Heavyweight Championship Selective Color Style and I am thinking about making more.

Also, The reason the belt looks a little grey is because that is how the picture is.

http://luchawiki.org/index.php?title=File:Cmllheavy_dosjr2007.jpg

Edited by DropkickNathan

Ryu Lee please? It's hard to find a good pic of him.

I don't cut very well but I did find two pictures for someone to cut.

http://www.devastati...ers/ryulee1.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VFwgTiOQp_8/SaypESpVxmI/AAAAAAAAADE/FI6u0QFlwLI/s1600-h/RL+before+web.jpg

Edited by DropkickNathan