Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

also can anyone fill in some names for these guys, their mostly engligh guys i got them off that flickr account but these didnt have any names attached to them

85355836.jpg21604382.jpg65846585.jpg35414563.jpg23912667.jpg70962722.jpg51660441.jpg61275538.jpg

The first guy is Sam Shaw, can't help with any others apart from ones who have already been said, sorry.

Also, if anyone is interested, I found this background on another website a few weeks ago and have been playing around with it for a while.

Mesh.jpg

A few examples...

MarkSloanMesh.jpgWadeFitzgeraldMesh.jpgCMPunk.jpgReyMysterio-1.jpgYoshiTatsu-1.jpgAustinAries2.jpg

The first two are ones I cut from a picture, which would explain how terrible they are, lol. The others are from PSD Dreams.

MarkSloanKyKY.jpgWadeFitzeraldKyKy.jpg

Also put them on KyKy just incase :)

Edited by JoeyTribbianiRules

Here's some more custom belt pics with GIMP. Again, comments and criticism are welcome.

John Morrison w/ World Heavyweight Title (2nd Attempt)

John_Morrison32.jpg?t=1258299972

Jack Swagger w/ United States Title

Jack_Swagger7.jpg?t=1258300043

William Regal w/ ECW Title

William_Regal23.jpg?t=1258301924

Those are really good, think you could make me a Morrison with the silver ECW title?

Nah man, I love it. But if you're itching to do another I could use a Kurt Angle with the same title belt.

How's this?

Kurt_Angle37.jpg?t=1258685469

Thanks lot, glad you got him with the beard, thats the Kurt I picture in my game

I came in here intending to request a picture of Brutus Magnus, but instead, I have another question. Can anyone point me in the direction of a picture pack with past and present pics all rolled into one? I'm talking from the mid 90's till today. The reason I ask this is because I pay a lot of old school games and the pictures I have are dead on for each era, but when it comes to the later days, mainly 2008-2009, the pics are somewhat outdated.

I've been trying to keep up with the latest updates for EWR and the pics that come along with it, but for some reason or another, I can't seem to find the right pictures of the right people or I'm missing certain updates that hold pictures of the wrestlers I want. I have TheWho's picture pack and I greatly appreciate his hard work and now, I'm looking to add to his collection.

Thank you in advance your time, suggestions, and consideration.