Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

How come the first one is stretched too? You can keep an image to scale if you (usually) hold CTRL when you resize it... depending on your program

Which program do you recommend? The one I use isn't so good for cutting pics :P

Edited by Gabriel19

How come the first one is stretched too? You can keep an image to scale if you (usually) hold CTRL when you resize it... depending on your program

Which program do you recommend? The one I use isn't so good for cutting pics :P

I use Photoshop CS3, but CS4 is out now so it's probably better, I just need to upgrade.

Anyway, I tried them 2 pics too, the David one still seems stretched to me, so I'll try again later unless you want to use a bigger pic like Gabriel19 suggested. Don't know if they're any better but here:

daviddraiman.jpgjessiegoddartz.jpg

^_^

EDIT: Or if you want an unzoomed pic, here:

daviddraiman2.jpg

Edited by Sick N Twisted

Could someone make

CM Punk w/X Division title

Edge w/TNA World

Mercedes Martinez w/Knockouts Tag Title

Serena Deeb w/Knockouts Tag Title

Madison Rayne w/Knockouts Title

Ricky Ortiz w/ TNA World and Global Title

Charly Manson and Seven Thorn with the TNA Tag Titles

• Like 1

Hey Fckface666 whenever ya get the time could you give these a try.

John Morrison /w WWE Heavyweight Title

John Morrison /w WWE United States Title

Low Ki /w WWE Cruiserweight Title

Bryan Danielson /w WWE Cruiserweight Title

Chris Hero /w WWE Cruiserweight Title

Lacey /w Divas Title

Thanks for any or all of these, i truly appreciate it.As you do excellent work.

Edited by XxFutureLegend112xX

Guest The Phenomenal Red

anyone got a Shelerious, Daizee Haze in a mask and Cheech and Cloudy with the Delirious masks?

The event for Cheech and Cloudy under the guise of Delirious happened twice. At Talent Borrows, Genius Steals on 11/18/2006, Cheech was Deliriouscito and Cloudy was Hallowickedcito. At Maximum Overdraft on 8/5/2007, Cheech and Cloudy were Mascarada Delirioscito & Mascarada Delirioso 2000. I think Daizee Haze was Shelerious the night CM Punk dressed up as Punklirious or at least that was the night I knew she worked under that name.

Anyone have pics of Brad Badd, Chad Badd, Carpenter Ant, Green Ant and the new Pinkie Sanchez on KyKy

anyone got a Shelerious, Daizee Haze in a mask and Cheech and Cloudy with the Delirious masks?

The event for Cheech and Cloudy under the guise of Delirious happened twice. At Talent Borrows, Genius Steals on 11/18/2006, Cheech was Deliriouscito and Cloudy was Hallowickedcito. At Maximum Overdraft on 8/5/2007, Cheech and Cloudy were Mascarada Delirioscito & Mascarada Delirioso 2000. I think Daizee Haze was Shelerious the night CM Punk dressed up as Punklirious or at least that was the night I knew she worked under that name.

Anyone have pics of Brad Badd, Chad Badd, Carpenter Ant, Green Ant and the new Pinkie Sanchez on KyKy

i knew that i meant to put the daizee thing in brackets so people knew who i was talking bout

Carpenter_Ant.jpgGreen_Ant.jpg

• Like 1