Wrestler Picture Requests

Hello I'm currently working on a new 1997 scenario. Due to be released shortly. Its going to be quite in depth and I missing a few pictures. Could someone KYKY the following?

Could you please put the images in spoilers next time to make it easier to navigate through the page?

If you don't know how, just type {spoiler} {/spoiler} (replace { and } with [ and ] respectively) and put the images in between.

• Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Early??? Only third person to post

Guess which I think is better (Y)

Posted Images

Hey Rocky, have you thought about doing a full pic pack of WWE, TNA, ROH, etc with the new backgrounds??

Yes, yes I have... And I will be doing it

But when I do, I won't be releasing it.

Mainly because there wouldn't be very much point to it, as everyone will have different rosters.

My primary save (currently my only save) is the 'True 2 Life' game, so it would be based on that.

I would only have to make minor changes... Then people would be requesting random wrestlers on certain backgrounds.

Which is why I released the actual backgrounds... They then can do it themselves.

Then they can do what they like with them, as long as I'm credited if they're put on display

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 4

Thank you bunches,Rocky

I tried, but says I need a password to view the album?

my personal photobucket is password protected the EWR one is open to the world...stop trying to steal my avatars!!!

Who is that?

Thanks Rocky for the cut.

voladorjrluchalibre.jpg

Can I also have this cut into Kyky, please?

2cooaqh.jpge0r6ub.jpg

Guess which I think is better (Y)

I personally like the second one. You probably like both because you made them and decided to post em? I don't know you stumped me. Thanks

And yes it's Volador Jr.

Who is that?

Couldn't you have right clicked and found out by the name of the pic? wink.gif

Some ppl just name pics with random numbers and letters so i didn't even bother to try,lol

I personally like the second one. You probably like both because you made them and decided to post em? I don't know you stumped me. Thanks

And yes it's Volador Jr.

Too right I prefer the 2nd one... But some would prefer the forst but each to their own...

Some older RKY image/backgrounds.

vwzehw.jpgi57yxj.jpg

34q5ua9.jpg1zr2frc.jpg

2pq2s1u.jpgbfnxiu.jpg

• Like 4