Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

waw%20awards%20logo.JPG

logo-adsl-tv.jpg

Can I get the WAW (World Association of Wrestling) logo and an internet banner made. I don't mind which you choose to use, but the top one is the more "official" logo. It is a small British fed from near me and the name I'm going to use for my new BY2G :)

EDIT - Put them in a spoiler as they are quite big

I know it's not usually right to repeat post, but I'd like the logo/banner making as I'm hoping to get this started as soon as I can.

waw%20awards%20logo.JPG

logo-adsl-tv.jpg

Can I get the WAW (World Association of Wrestling) logo and an internet banner made. I don't mind which you choose to use, but the top one is the more "official" logo. It is a small British fed from near me and the name I'm going to use for my new BY2G :)

I know it's not usually right to repeat post, but I'd like the logo/banner making as I'm hoping to get this started as soon as I can.

So the game won't work with out the GFX :shifty:

Logo:

k832u.jpg

Banner:

2vts1oj.jpg

waw%20awards%20logo.JPG

logo-adsl-tv.jpg

So the game won't work with out the GFX :shifty:

Logo:

k832u.jpg

Banner:

2vts1oj.jpg

I know it does, but I prefer having them :)

Thanks Rocky

Less essential, but still gunna make a request... Any chance of a loading screen with the same logo? (the WAW one)

**EDIT

My bad... For some reason I made a background not a loading screen...

I could add "Loading..." onto the bottom corner if you'd like <_<

dvgfo8.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller

Big request and i'd strongly thank anyone if they tried it

John Cena with the WWE Undisputed title, Randy Orton with the WWE World Heavyweight title, Matt Hardy with the interconternental title, Kevin Thorn with the US title, Carlito and Primo Colon with a Would Team Title each, Sonjay Dutt with the Cruiserweight title, Lance Cade with the WWE Europian title, Joey Ryan with a WWE Tag Team Title and Jardi Frantz with a WWE Tag Team title

Edit: I can't seem to find any pictures of Deuce and Domino, is ther any good ones out there?

Thankyou to anyone who tries this :)

Edited by SevenUp

Can I get a logo for my created fed? The fed is Underground Elite, UGE. If ya can, I'd like the PSD of the logo too so I can make the internet banner.

John Cena with the WWE Undisputed title, Randy Orton with the WWE World Heavyweight title, Matt Hardy with the interconternental title, Kevin Thorn with the US title, Carlito and Primo Colon with a Would Team Title each, Sonjay Dutt with the Cruiserweight title, Lance Cade with the WWE Europian title, Joey Ryan with a WWE Tag Team Title and Jardi Frantz with a WWE Tag Team title

Edit: I can't seem to find any pictures of Deuce and Domino, is ther any good ones out there?

JohnCena-12.jpgRandyOrton9.jpgMattHardy-4.jpgKevinThorn-3.jpgKevinThorn2-1.jpgCarlito-1.jpgPrimo-2.jpgSonjayDutt.jpgLanceCade2.jpgLanceCade-2.jpgJoryRyan.jpgJardiFrantz.jpgDeuce-1.jpgDomino-1.jpg

Rosa_Mendes_4.jpg

Can I get this on KyKy?

RosaMendes-5.jpgRosaMendes2-1.jpg

Edited by Jess

Can I get a logo for my created fed? The fed is Underground Elite, UGE. If ya can, I'd like the PSD of the logo too so I can make the internet banner.

I closed it before I could save it as a PSD but I have got it in PNG format

Logo:

r0uik2.jpg

Original:

2zjaxhg.jpg

JohnCena-12.jpgRandyOrton9.jpgMattHardy-4.jpgKevinThorn-3.jpgKevinThorn2-1.jpgCarlito-1.jpgPrimo-2.jpgSonjayDutt.jpgLanceCade2.jpgLanceCade-2.jpgJoryRyan.jpgJardiFrantz.jpgDeuce-1.jpgDomino-1.jpg

Thanks Jess these are excellent :)

I struggling to find one of Mike Sullivan(The one who teams with Scoot Andrews) anyone got one of him anywhere? Also I need one of Sakoda, Thanks in advance

Edited by SevenUp

Logo:

r0uik2.jpg

Original:

2zjaxhg.jpg

Thank you.

Logo:

r0uik2.jpg

Original:

2zjaxhg.jpg

Thank you.

Heres the banner i made with it(just in case you're wondering.)

UGEbanner.jpg