Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Not really, it just came to me, the only thing i had planed was a grey-ish background.

In Kyky form ??

gotta upload it on the net. try photobucket.

I didn't see that one... I don't have those 2 on kyky (or anything else), as I don't use kyky anymore :P

Yeah I'll have a crack at the logo. I'm just having lunch so might be a minute.

I have a couple of ideas floating in my head, but we'll see how it translates onto here :unsure:

Here's what I came up with... It didn't translate as well as I had hoped, but it gets the point across.

Half Man face, Half Lion face... I then got lazy with the font because I put the wrong initials in (You'll get used to me being lazy)

Logo:

2d6tqx2.jpg

Original:

ht8j7r.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller

Here's what I came up with... It didn't translate as well as I had hoped, but it gets the point across.

Half Man face, Half Lion face... I then got lazy with the font because I put the wrong initials in (You'll get used to me being lazy)

Logo:

2d6tqx2.jpg

Original:

ht8j7r.jpg

You Is The Man Bro :D

would have died if Da Lion face was red ... but I'm A Happy Camper :D

Jungle Madness !!

Attention! Attention! Request! Request!

l_0d5fd1be23b067685fecebd1c2be0a67.jpg

this pic of Iain Morris on kyky please

additional:

this current pic of Alex Chamberlain (yeah, I found him!)

edit: I forgot the pic

l_4f1bbecdc9444539bc691597f31c8f1f.jpg

Edited by Marsl

Need a logo for my created promotion, initials are EWO (stands for Extreme Wrestling Organization). The font could be something ECW like, with the barb wire and stuff ya' know blush.gif. I'd also like the colors to be Black and/or White. Thanks in advance for whoever does this rolleyes.gif.